Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them (1036 Views)

Top 5 Countries With The Best Looking Women In Africa / Top 5 Mysteries That Have Shocked The World And Will Shock You!(unsolved) / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them by tunamania(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
hi guys sorry if this post already exists, i just thought we should share our favourite sites and tell us what the site is all about.

www.nairaland.com-my source of getting different info
www.arsenal.com-i'm a gunner for life
www.netvibes.com-all my feeds reside here and i can check my mails also through this site
www.softonic.com-lets download
www.4shared.com-lets share
Re: Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them by shilo23(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2007
@Poster, thanks a lot for this post. I had something similar in mind to post today. But I was somewhat happy seeing yours. I encourage everybody to participate in it.

www.fastecash.com - My online payment and recieving cash
http://en.wikipedia.org - for searching of information
www.nairaland.com - For everything about the net
www.web2smspro.com - For sending of SMS
www.allafrica.com - For news about Africa (I LOVE Africa)
Re: Your Top 5 Sites And What You Get From Them by tunamania(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2007
guys this will be interesting and educative if we all participate some of us have explored the web and discovered nice and beneficial sites so pls lets make this interesting i'm here to learn

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Biodisc / Would You Rent A Bakery In Kaduna? / Chinese Business Visa Invitation Letter Provided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.