Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

David Hundeyin Committed Treason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Committed Treason (2376 Views)

Tinubu Has Committed Treason / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Elrufai And The Other Governors Have Committed Treason / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Crimecity: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The truth is if Soldiers catch Hudeyen after what he did that led to ambush, his life won't remain the same

Most soldiers are cultist, frat and ogboni men

David Hudeyen should ask why PDP and Raymond dokpesi won't use their own children for dirty PR jobs, but using him as a fool without a father

When have you seen Oseloka Obi the son and hier apparent of Obi's dynasty talk anyhow in public?!

Tinubu's children that talks anyhow, why you no mention them? Even before election.

Abii na craze dey worry you? Everytime Obi this, Obi that.
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Kukutente23: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Kikiki

My family is fully with arms men, not 1 not 20 so when I speak even force head quaters (police) and defense headquarters (military) knows my fact is not sensational
Continue running your mouth. I hope if you're picked up to come and name the soldiers you know are violating the armed forces act by being members of cult groups you'll mention those your family members.
Keep chasing clout
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Curse777: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Crimecity:

Tinubu's children that talks anyhow, why you no mention them? Even before election.

Abii na craze dey worry you? Everytime Obi this, Obi that.

Now na you go tell us how we comment online about Obi or Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Curse777: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Continue running your mouth. I hope if you're picked up to come and name the soldiers you know are violating the armed forces act by being members of cult groups you'll mention those your family members.
Keep chasing clout

Picked up for what exactly

I have the copy of all laws so think better before you run your mouth

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Floky215: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yuri141:
Did you bother to ever wonder how a top secret document got into the hands of a civilian?

Bros leave am...ageberos don't think straight and got no logical reasoning ability....!!!
As long as one of them is leading no wahala nah to follow like zombie...!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by chubinwa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Block head. Nothing will happen to him. He is a professional investigative journalist. And he will continue to expose the evils in this thievnubu regime till he is booted out. If e pain you say he is doing marvelous job, go and hang yourself.
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Kukutente23: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Picked up for what exactly

I have the copy of all laws so think better before you run your mouth

Ignorance at its peak
It's obvious you've never read that book
Read section 61 to 64 and be educated.
Cultism is a crime in Nigeria. That's why the police has anti-cultism unit and being a member of associating with members is a crime.
It's also in the armed forces act.
Stop glorifying your ignorance
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Curse777: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

Ignorance at its peak
It's obvious you've never read that book
Read section 61 to 64 and be educated.
Cultism is a crime in Nigeria. That's why the police has anti-cultism unit and being a member of associating with members is a crime.
It's also in the armed forces act.
Stop glorifying your ignorance

You are a kid and what we regard as non entity

You simply comment to amuse yourself

You add nothing to the discuss but terribly want to feel among but you ain't
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Kukutente23: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

You are a kid and what we regard as non entity

You simply comment to amuse yourself

You add nothing to the discuss but terribly want to feel among but you ain't
What does my age have to do with the fact that you're proclaiming members of your family as criminals?
Stop chasing clout. You're not even smart enough to do it in a sensible manner

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Christistruth03:
EXACTLY !

He released Classified Military intelligence

UK and US would never accept that behaviour ask Wikileaks Author

It is high Treason

Nigerian Soldiers could have lost their lives because of it

grin

Low treason [right][/right] cheesy

The man who rigged elections did not commit treason, keep chasing shadows. You all will be alright very soon.
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by BamakSNR(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yuri141:
Did you bother to ever wonder how a top secret document got into the hands of a civilian?
Nobody cares.
Perhaps he will tell us how he know and who leak the information and they will all be prosecuted

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Kukutente23: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

I hope your foolishness don't cost your life someday
I hope the same for you
You're closer than you think
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Gentlesniper(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

The truth is if Soldiers catch Hudeyen after what he did that led to ambush, his life won't remain the same

Most soldiers are cultist, frat and ogboni men

David Hudeyen should ask why PDP and Raymond dokpesi won't use their own children for dirty PR jobs, but using him as a fool without a father

When have you seen Oseloka Obi the son and hier apparent of Obi's dynasty talk anyhow in public?!

Hope you can really defend this statement of yours when the time comes. Nairaland is an anonymous forum doesn't mean some of you should open your mouth and talk carelessly. At times freedom after such speech can't be guaranteed. Be careful my friend.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Islamisformumu: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is why a law should be enacted to protect uneducated urchins from facing the consequences of their stupidity.

Here is the legal definition of treason under Nigerian law as per Section 37 (1) of the Criminal Code:

(1) Any person who levies war against the State, in order to intimidate or overawe the President or the Governor of a State, is guilty of treason, and is liable to the punishment of death.

The only danger to David Hundeyin is the vindictiveness of Bobo Chicago and his fellow cocaine sniffing chimpanzees who want to silence the young man for exposing their shady business to the eyes of the world.

PureFace1:
David Hundeyin think he is smart but he is actually very stupid, that military information he released for Twitter validation in the name of being a sophisticated journalist was a trap and he took the bait.

David Hundeyin committed treasonable offense by releasing that Military information during Niger coup saga, there's no where it will be tolerated in any part of the world even in US that proclaimed themself defender of democracy, they don't joke with their National security or what do you you think CIA and FBI and other agencies are for ?. If it was in China or Rusia they would have sent him to the gallow straight or use every means to hunt him down.

He is now desperately shopping for refuge in other countries that wouldn't tolerate all his excesses.
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by ednut1(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
A military man leaked the information to him. The person who committed the treason is the person who leaked it
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
ednut1:
A military man leaked the information to him. The person who committed the treason is the person who leaked it
Good point but both of them are culpable/culprits to the treasonable crime.

Indeed this David of a boy should be very careful.
Re: David Hundeyin Committed Treason by kozmokaz(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:

.do you know how much a soldier gets paid daily outside his salary for feeding and other allowance

I think the new regular intake is on

Why not apply so you can earn those allowance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu' / Niger Delta War - Mend Strikes Back. / Jonathan Wants Obama’s Visit To Coincide With 2011 Polls’ Success !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.