Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing (136 Views)

Strange Encounter When I Was Writing The Book Breakthrough Corporate Anointing / How You Can Experience The Power Of Corporate Anointing / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by ocnovakmichael(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Introduction

On March 29th, 2023 I sat down on my reading chair with my Bible in hand about to read, when suddenly my eyes got fixated on Psalm one hundred and thirty-three verses one through three. It’s like the letters of my Bible became bright, bold and lucid; and I began to hear a voice coming out of my spirit. It was so clear that I had to adjust my chair in order to hear, not just listen, and understand what the Spirit is saying. From that moment, the Lord began to teach and to explain to me the power in corporate anointing. The Lord said to me, “There is a collective anointing resident in his body, the church, when believers come together. He said the anointing has always been in and with the church. But the anointing will not manifest until the church is in unity and in faith.” The Lord said to me, “This was why I prayed the Father that the church may be one.” “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are” (John 17:11).

The Lord gave me two instances, which I will discuss later, in the book of Acts where the corporate anointing was in manifestation as a result of the church being in unity and in faith. The first was in Acts chapter two verses one through four. And the second was in Acts chapter four verse twenty-three through thirty-one. In both instances, the church was in unity and in faith, and the anointing was tangibly felt, seen, and evident among them.

In this book, we will discuss how we can benefit from the corporate anointing which reside with and among the body of Christ, the church. We will discuss how the church could increase this anointing by teaching the meat of the word and ministering to the Lord. We will also discuss how the church, collectively, could experience a deeper anointing by having every member receive and be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

In section two, we will discuss the reward of every ministry given to the body of Christ by the Lord Jesus; and how we can benefit from each one of them.

Bear in mind that the corporate anointing resident in the church has been with the church since time immemorial. It was with the church in wilderness, the children of Israel, in the Old Testament, and it is still with us the New Testament church. The anointing is responsible for the edification, multiplication, relevance, strength, and authority of the body of Christ on earth today, without which the church will be just another regular human institution. “Then had the church rest throughout all Judea, Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied” (Acts 9:31).

This book is written to enlighten the eyes of our understanding on the eminence of the corporate anointing resident in the church. Our adversary tried to no avail to stop the publication of this book, but the hand of the Lord had destined its fate. One night after I had written a section of this book, the Lord impressed me in my spirit to immediately transfer a copy from my laptop onto my phone. And after I had that done, the next morning my computer hard-drive suddenly crashed. But praise be to God that I had inside information before the adversary crashed my hard-drive. Scripture says: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth… he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).
I strongly believe the church will experience the depth and height of God’s power when she understands the corporate anointing resident within her. It will be said of the church, “These who have turned the world upside down are come hither also.”

Get a FREE limited copy from Oct 1st through 10th 2023. By dropping your email address on the comment section.

Thanks to all who have sent in their email address.

This book, definitely, will bless all who read and understand it.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]

Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by Bossdave: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
ocnovakmichael:
Introduction

On March 29th, 2023 I sat down on my reading chair with my Bible in hand about to read, when suddenly my eyes got fixated on Psalm one hundred and thirty-three verses one through three. It’s like the letters of my Bible became bright, bold and lucid; and I began to hear a voice coming out of my spirit. It was so clear that I had to adjust my chair in order to hear, not just listen, and understand what the Spirit is saying. From that moment, the Lord began to teach and to explain to me the power in corporate anointing. The Lord said to me, “There is a collective anointing resident in his body, the church, when believers come together. He said the anointing has always been in and with the church. But the anointing will not manifest until the church is in unity and in faith.” The Lord said to me, “This was why I prayed the Father that the church may be one.” “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are” (John 17:11).

The Lord gave me two instances, which I will discuss later, in the book of Acts where the corporate anointing was in manifestation as a result of the church being in unity and in faith. The first was in Acts chapter two verses one through four. And the second was in Acts chapter four verse twenty-three through thirty-one. In both instances, the church was in unity and in faith, and the anointing was tangibly felt, seen, and evident among them.

In this book, we will discuss how we can benefit from the corporate anointing which reside with and among the body of Christ, the church. We will discuss how the church could increase this anointing by teaching the meat of the word and ministering to the Lord. We will also discuss how the church, collectively, could experience a deeper anointing by having every member receive and be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

In section two, we will discuss the reward of every ministry given to the body of Christ by the Lord Jesus; and how we can benefit from each one of them.

Bear in mind that the corporate anointing resident in the church has been with the church since time immemorial. It was with the church in wilderness, the children of Israel, in the Old Testament, and it is still with us the New Testament church. The anointing is responsible for the edification, multiplication, relevance, strength, and authority of the body of Christ on earth today, without which the church will be just another regular human institution. “Then had the church rest throughout all Judea, Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied” (Acts 9:31).

This book is written to enlighten the eyes of our understanding on the eminence of the corporate anointing resident in the church. Our adversary tried to no avail to stop the publication of this book, but the hand of the Lord had destined its fate. One night after I had written a section of this book, the Lord impressed me in my spirit to immediately transfer a copy from my laptop onto my phone. And after I had that done, the next morning my computer hard-drive suddenly crashed. But praise be to God that I had inside information before the adversary crashed my hard-drive. Scripture says: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth… he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).
I strongly believe the church will experience the depth and height of God’s power when she understands the corporate anointing resident within her. It will be said of the church, “These who have turned the world upside down are come hither also.”

Get a FREE limited copy from Oct 1st through 10th 2023. By dropping your email address on the comment section.

bankedresources@gmail.com
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by ocnovakmichael(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thanks for your interest. You will receive an e-book edition of this book in your mail

Thanks.
O. C. Novak Michael
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by Matrix137(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
ocnovakmichael:
Introduction

I need the book pls

chukwuemekaibe@gmail.com
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by Matrix137(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mustereth the host of the battle .

God be praised forever
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by ocnovakmichael(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thanks Chukwuemeka Ibe for your interest in this book. You will receive a free e-book edition of this book.

Thanks,
O.C. Novak Michael.
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by Matrix137(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
ocnovakmichael:
Thanks Chukwuemeka Ibe for your interest in this book. You will receive a free e-book edition of this book.

Thanks,
O.C. Novak Michael.
I really appreciate. I'm Soo enlightened by your threads. Can't stop reading. Spirit filled brethren smiley
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by ocnovakmichael(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you so much brother.
And I love you.

Thanks.
O. C. Novak Michal
Re: An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing by ocnovakmichael(m): 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
To all who sent in there emails to get a copy of my newest book "Breakthrough Corporate Anointing."

Dear Friend,

This is to keep to my promise: that I will send an e-book cover edition of my newest book "Breakthrough Corporate Anointing."

This book is meant to be read and shared with friends, cliques, and family for the edification of the body of Christ, the church.
Wishing you a good read!

Thanks
Author: O. C. Michael.

(1) (Reply)

Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law / Its Oct 1st, When Last Did You Pray For Nigeria? / The Most Important Thing Everyone Must Know | Apostle Joshua Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.