Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For October 2023 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For October 2023 (239 Views)

150+ Lovely Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For Family, Friends, Lovers / 50 Happy New Month Of March Messages For Family, Friends / 50 Happy New Month Messages, New Month Prayers, Wishes For August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For October 2023 by thependragon: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Good morning Nigeria and welcome to the month of October, the tenth month of the year 2023.
A happy new month to you, your friends and your family from the Ikejabird Team, and also a hearty happy 63rd birthday to our dear country.

Here are some goodwill messages for you to send to your family and friends this month:

1. In this New Month, I wish you a glorious and fantastic start. It’s a brand new month for you to fulfill all your desires which are surely feasible. Happy new month.

2. I am sending you all the best wishes you will ever desire to achieve this New Month. I hope that this New Month you will continue to swim in the pool of grace as you succeed beyond human expectations. Happy new month.

3. Happy New Month, my dear. I wish you to achieve the very best of your hopes in the remaining days this month. I know that this New Month will reveal its goodness towards you and your family. Happy New Month.

4. Welcome to the New Month where you shall regain opportunities to multiply your struggle as you continue to from grace to dominion. I wish you the very best life will offer this month. Happy New Month.

5. In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over your challenges. Happy New Month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.

6. This New Month shall bring you Joy, Love, Grace, Hope, Cheers, and Happiness. This Month you shall look fresher and do more significant things than in the past months. Happy New Month.

Seee more in the link below:

https://ikejabird.com/50-happy-new-month-messages-prayers-for-october-2023/

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Gmail Emails To AOL? / How To Check Account Balance On Zenith Bank Via Online, App, SMS USSD And Others / Zenology VST Crack With Mac+win Full Key Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.