Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End (404 Views)

ATHAN ACHONU - MECHIONU! SHUT UP! IGBO DON'T WANT YOUR TYPE AS ANY LEADER!!!!! / Seun Osewa: It's Difficult Not To Hope That Peter Obi Will Fix Naira / Federal Govt To Set Up Igbo Traders's Zone In Every States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2023
Alot of people are angry with this site because it has allowed tribalism to flourish.

I dare to add that even the mods and admin are leaders in creating and pushing highly tribalistic hate thread.

As you observe this site have journeyed from 2005/6 to 2020/30.

It is time for change.

We dont want to see Igbo anymore in the politics section or anywhere on this site.

If you must mention Igbo, it must be with verified quote.

Seun, you will agree that a tribe of 40million do not care for the opinion of someone begging for give away here on nairaland.

Shoe they get size and it is time such individuals are put in their place and cut down to size.

This site, i assure you would prosper for upholding right over wrong.

If you need someone to help police this, I'm avialable.

Find someone else to police yoruba but i want to stop igbo hate thread and comments here.

I'm also capable to do yoruba one as well, but i offered you alternative approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by seunmsg(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2023
It’s a shame folks like the OP are allowed to post all kind of divisive diatribes without any sanction. Just a glance through the comments of the OP and you will be shocked that he has not been banned for violating several rules of the forum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by Depriest2020: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2023
Talking about Igbos brings traffic to threads/topic, so many people feels thats the only way their topics can generate traffic and make front page. God bless Explorer and other creative minds.
Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by seunmsg(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
Talking about Igbos brings traffic to threads/topic, so many people feels thats the only way their topics can generate traffic and make front page. God bless Explorer and other creative minds.

Like the OP, right?

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:
It’s a shame folks like the OP are allowed to post all kind of divisive diatribes without any sanction. Just a glance through the comments of the OP and you will be shocked that he has not been banned for violating several rules of the forum.

They can't stand the truth being flung on their face.

Now they are claiming victim because we are pointing out their stinking hypocrisy.

What I do know is that the truth is striking them hard and they can't stand it.

They want to turn NL to their echo chamber were they spew their useless lies and stupid propaganda like it is done in their Biafra Facebook pages.

Now they are crying victim simply from being countered .

Very pathetic people.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by Corn247: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2023
Pained miscreants everywhere.

The moment you think you can attack yorubas, know that your lives will be ruined completely and there is no going back.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2023
I'm pro Igbo and have never denied that to anybody here.

The fact i create this thread is to safeguard Igbo interest on this forum.

I offered you the opportunity to safeguard yoruba interest as well.

If i posted anything, it is a reaction to the hate Igbo people are getting on this site.

Show me one thread i created to insult yoruba, then i will take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by Depriest2020: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Like the OP, right?
They're many.
Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2023
seunmsg:

Just this morning, somebody posted a fake news, shouting 'he cry in igbo and e sweet am, say taliban they flog igbo man.'

I mean, what type of nonsense is that one? I reacted to that one and to be honest, i'm getting tired of reacting here.

Yes, politics divide because of political interest but this site is taking it too far.

Is it so unimaginable that igbos will at some point want to produce a president in their own country?

Is president for life, something that is over in 4 years and maximum 8 years and the world keep spinning.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2023
If i mentioned yoruba, it is because this site have not been able to tackle miscreant comments by the yoruba's posters here.

Let us clean this place up and yes, igbo will never support Thiefnubuuu for obvious reason of character.

Is that a crime?

Igbo did not support Buhari and look how he absolutely destroyed the country and even at the end, a simple election he failed, leaving us with Tinubu.

What we are saying now is everybody should allow the SE to produce a President of Nigeria and let us see if things get better in the country.

This is our country and everybody deserve a try.

We are asking to give peace a chance and maybe we may end all this tribal hatred in the south altogether.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
ADEYINKA GRANSON WAS ALSO RUNNING MAD PUBLICLY, UNTIL HE ENDED UP IN JAIL.

SEUN OSEWA STOP ALL THIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/7861048/terrible-thorough-flogging-igbo-taliban#126128356

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by flokii: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
I watch in awe how Igbos have been going about Obi's election loss.. It's Yorubas they have faced squarely for attacks now starting from Asiwaju to Soyinka to Pst. Adeboye and many more.

Nobody can wish the president and Nigeria well in peace again without them attacking the person.

Politics is a game of interests, no permanent friend or foe, but it seems the Igbo people don't understand that simple fact.. burning bridges because their kinsman lost, how will Nigerians trust such a people tomorrow?

When Awolowo and Yorubas played opposition in the First republic of Tafawa Balewa and Zik government, Yorubas didn't go about attacking Igbos o.. Nigeria was sweet for Igbos then. Once Yorubas aspire to become anything, they get angry for no reason.
Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by hammerFC: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
flokii:
I watch in awe how Igbos have been going about Obi's election loss.. It's Yorubas they have faced squarely for attacks now starting from Asiwaju to Soyinka to Pst. Adeboye and many more.

Nobody can wish the president and Nigeria well in peace again without them attacking the person.

Politics is a game of interests, no permanent friend or foe, but it seems the Igbo people don't understand that simple fact.. burning bridges because their kinsman lost, how will Nigerians trust such a people tomorrow?

When Awolowo and Yorubas played opposition in the First republic of Tafawa Balewa and Zik government, Yorubas didn't go about attacking Igbos o.. Nigeria was sweet for Igbos then. Once Yorubas aspire to become anything, they get angry for no reason.

U WILL END NIGERIA, HEAD TO ODUDUWA AND KILL YOURSELVES.

THIS IS NOT HOW TO DO POLITICS.

SHAMEFUL!

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by Greatkenny2: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
I completely understand your concerns, but in my view, I'd advise you to simply let them continue. We as Igbo people, are resilient and can handle any nonsense they say here, often responding with even greater strength. These lunatics seem unable to go a day without mentioning Igbos, and they likely won't stop despite any appeals. It's best to get used to it, considering that their foolishness is limited to platforms like Nairaland, which is essentially a faceless forum. This seems to be the only place where they find Satisfaction, they can't do jack in reality.
Re: Seun Osewa, It Is Time To Clean Nairaland Up, Igbo Mention End by accordadoga30(f): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hehhehe

It is now you want peace to reign on Nairaland because the heat is much for you .

Pigs and their victimization mentality.

Na dem go start fight and Na dem go still dey cry.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Priest Stollen Vehicle And 16 Human Heads In IPOB Busted Camp VIDEO / Igbo Group In US Writes Tinubu, Alleges Plan To Assassinate Nnamdi Kanu / The Arab Nation & Their Hypocricy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.