Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life (646 Views)

What You Should Do When You Have Piles/hemorrhoids / Piles Treatment At Home/all You Need To Know About Piles / See How To Locally Treat External Piles (hemorrhoids); Symptoms, Remedy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2023
I am a 27 years guy.

I have had piles/hemorrhoids since I was a kid. As far as my 2 years old, at least I can remember that year.

As a kid, my parents tried all medication possible to cure me of this sickness but all to no avail. They gave me both herbal and non herbal medications possible, but as at then they have been scared of getting me undergo an operation on it.

Now I am a man, I have continued from where they stopped, I have tried every herbal medicine and non herbal medicine I have been recommended, all to no avail.

This is for those who have seen physically who got cured from piles/hemorrhoids, please how did you or the person do it?

I don't even know if this will affect my sex life as I am yet to do it, I want to fix it now I am yet to get involved.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Kunglao917: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
Go to hospital

Ask them you wanna take rosephine injection

It was 2500 before but now I don't know the price

You have to take it 3 to 4 times and that all brother
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Kunglao917:
Go to hospital

Thanks brother.
Are you sure it doesn't have after effect?
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Prec1ous(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Kunglao917:
Go to hospital

Are you a comedian?

Rocephine is for infection.

Pile is not from infection. You can try anusol, you insert it. Also, ibuprofen intermittently for pain and the inflammation.

Change your diet to roughages like vegetables. Avoid bread and it's family. They cause constipation and aggravate the situation.

I don't recommend surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2023
Prec1ous:

Are you a comedian?

Rocephine is for infection.

Pile is not from infection. You can try anusol, you insert it. Also, ibuprofen intermittently for pain and the inflammation.

Change your diet to roughages like vegetables. Avoid bread and it's family. They cause constipation and aggravate the situation.

I don't recommend surgery.
I have tried Anusol sir.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by thefoodiezen: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
I will get back to you let me consult with a cousin of mine who had same issues, and how she was cured... You can chat me up on whatsapp, I'm not always online here. 080 2453 2388

1 Like

Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:
I will get back to you let me consult with a cousin of mine who had same issues, and how she was cured... You can chat me up on whatsapp, I'm not always online here. 080 2453 2388
Alright
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by ItisWell22(f): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kunglao917:
Go to hospital

Ro-what? Yesuuu!

Rocephine is Roche branded Ceftriaxone, used for treating infections and should be close to 10k per vial now.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
Auxtan:

Alright

First and foremost stop eating unripe fruits.

Get a basin or bath u can sit in side comfortably,
1. Get salt let say 5table spoon of salt, warn water 4liters pour the water into the basin or bath add the 5table spoon of salt sit inside the solution for 20 minutes morning and evening for a week.

2. Get enough bitter leaves, scent leaves and paw paw leaves add warm water (not too hot) then add lime orange juice and drink two shots twice a day for two weeks... This is to cure internal pile.

3. Get indian herm (igbo) grind it with the seed to pawder, get black native soap, add small hot water, and apply gently to the anus for a week.

Please keep us udated specifically tag me, when you see significant improvement.

Enjoy your healing process.

2 Likes

Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

1. Get salt let say 5table spoon of salt, warn water 4liters pour the water into the basin or bath add the 5table spoon of salt sit inside the solution for 20 minutes morning and evening for a week.

2. Get enough bitter leaves, scent leaves and paw paw leaves add warm water (not too hot) then add lime orange juice and drink two shots twice a day for two weeks... This is to cure internal pile.

3. Get indian herm (igbo) grind it with the seed to pawder, get black native soap, add small hot water, and apply gently to the anus for a week.

Please keep us udated specifically tag me, when you see significant improvement.

Thanks so much. I will do this.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

Should I squeeze out the juice from the bitter leaves, pawpaw leaves and scent leaves before adding the warm water?

Should I mix the indian hemp with the black soap?

And what type of black soap should I use?

Thanks once again
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Auxtan:

Should I squeeze out the juice from the bitter leaves, pawpaw leaves and scent leaves before adding the warm water?

Thanks once again
Yeah squize the juice out and add hot water

The black soap is the normal local black soap hausa people call it sabulun solo mix it with the indian hemp.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

Yeah squize the juice out and add hot water

The black soap is the normal local black soup hausa people call it sabulun solo
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Auxtan:

Yes mix it together.

Note the scent leave, paw paw leave and bitter leave mixture shouldn't exceed that two small whisky glass cup
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
extroveee:

Yes mix it together.

Note the scent leave, paw paw leave and bitter leave mixture shouldn't exceed that two small whisky glass cup
Alright sir.

The second paragraph, I guess you're talking about the dosage?
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Nsikanwhite(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12
My cousin did and has a child do surgery and rest
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 2:17am On Feb 29
Auxtan:

Thanks once again

How far what's the update?
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Auxtan(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01
extroveee:

How far what's the update?
I still dey find Indian hemp. As I node smoke I no know where I go get am.
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by extroveee(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03
Auxtan:

Ask people wey dey smoke am
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16
Auxtan:

Update us
Re: Have Had Piles/hemorrhoids All My Life by Impeccable5248(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17
Auxtan, it seems you were born with the piles.

I have some roots that can effectively cure you within 30-90 days.

If you can pay for my services,then send me a D.M on Whatsapp 070-1882-3833

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth! / Colloidal Silver Destroys The Aids Virus in 6 minutes / What Is The Benefit Of Food In Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.