Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? (357 Views)

You Are A Nigerian And You Don't Have The Best Selling National Team Jersey? ? / Where Frank Lampard Got It All Wrong / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of Hiflยฎ 2018? (2) (3) (4)

Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Letโ€™s have it.

Me: AL NASSR FC, Real Madrid and Man United jerseys.

Nlfpmod mynd44 frontpage boss

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Kestolove(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Manchester united
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by izito(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelsea jersey.
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Bluntguy: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2023
Man City
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Malroux: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2023
Barca.
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by ONEjoblessGUY: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelsea and Barca........

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by kolamilan(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Real Madrid. I hate them with passion. Will never allow my enemy wear the Jersey. I only watch their match twice a year. That's when playing Barcelona.

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by ekkywolex(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2023
Chelshit
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by TemplarLandry: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
I only wear Arsenal jerseys.
No other teams.

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by hatakekakashi: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Letโ€™s have it.

Add Sporting Lisbon and Portugal national team jerseys too, bro.

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by OJEEMAH(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2023
As long as it fits, I can wear any Jersey while I maintain absolutely loyalty to my beloved Gunners

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2023
hatakekakashi:

Add Sporting Lisbon and Portugal national team jerseys too, bro.
Lol bro, make I add England sef join cos Mumu utd dey England.

Nlfpmod frontpage boss
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by 2to3oddsboss(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Lol bro, make I add England sef join cos Mumu utd dey England.

Nlfpmod frontpage boss
For me it's inter miami, Barca, psg and Argentina
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Numerouno94(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
OJEEMAH:
As long as it fits, I can wear any Jersey while I maintain absolutely loyalty to my beloved Gunners

Boss where u disappear go na? grin
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Letโ€™s have it.

These clubs have one thing in common.....
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
Havertz29s:
These clubs have one thing in common.....
Desert Scam

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
Desert Scam
What about hamburger and LGBT+ Scam
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by AImiron: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Havertz29s:
What about hamburger and LGBT+ Scam
oh you mean The great USA your ancestors and future generations dream country

Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Havertz29s: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
AImiron:
oh you mean The great USA your ancestors and future generations dream country
Yes

The great USA that cannot define what a man and a woman means
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by gabazin080(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
anything Chelsea is a no for me and my household
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by sandman17(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
kolamilan:
Real Madrid. I hate them with passion. Will never my enemy to wear the the Jersey. I only watch their match twice in a year. That's when playing Barcelo na.
. Y
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin Me, the F-A-N-A-T-I-C! grin
Re: Which Team's Jersey Would You Not Wear Even If You Got It For Free? by akwesenana: 1:09am On Oct 02, 2023
I be Man Utd fanatic, but me wearing or not wearing a jersey 100% depends on aesthetics. I'll prefer to buy present Chelsea jersey over Real Madrid jersey.

Today's 1.8 Odd For You On Sportybet / CAF Awards 2023: Osimhen Makes Menโ€™s Player Of The Year Top 10 Cut / 20 Odds For Grab Today