Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu (597 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Even though you are not a Christian, I will tell you about the scripture; after all, your wife is a pastor, believing she is genuine.

The God Almighty gave us an everlasting Ten commands, among is this vital one: "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.' Genesis 20:12.

I know you will say, "What concerns me? I've lived long enough. I'm 88 years old." Older man, you know I don't hate you. You can't be a good president for Nigeria, and you have never been one.

That is why I have always told you the truth and will continue to tell you until you vacate that presidential seat you forcefully hijacked by criminally undemocratic and illegal means.

The point is that you lived a reckless life from youth like any delinquent. And to hide the evils you committed, you did not honor your parents—especially your biological mother, who carried your womb for not less than nine months.

When she died, you did not, and, up to date, have not seen her grave.
I have always maintained it, even in my blog unicornhighs.com.

No matter what your parents did to you, there are three fundamental things you are obliged to do for them. One is to give them a proper burial.

If there is anyone on earth who is not supposed to bury his parents, I am the one. Because if God had permitted them, they could have killed me in Mother Belly, and they tried in vain after birth.

You did not do it for your mother, though you sent people to do it for you, and you are paying for that lack of your presence and will still pay more.

Therefore, I have revealed to you the cause of your problems, not DAVID HUNDEYIN. That young man David, I have seen him in my life and love to meet him for he's doing a great job.

Listen, Tinubu, if you love yourself, DO NOT TOUCH HIM.
If you touch his life, what could have happened to you if you had invaded Niger Republic will occur to you ten folds.

Why, the guy may not know, but you know that God is behind him. What he is doing is not out of hatred for you, but he is working for Nigeria and God. I am sure you will get wise once more as you did during the Niger case.

1 Like

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Curse777: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2023
cool

Shinedu Omo ibo

Tinubu don win this one, wait till 2027 and try your luck again with better candidate and not Bitter Obi

Try Umahi, Wike, Soludo

1 Like

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Akacollins7: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2023
You people should rest oooh, October is here. CSU and FBI list will be out
Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Okoroawusa: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Make una hold this one o! Na so craze dey take start

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Malroux: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ventrue:

Even though you are not a Christian, I will tell you about the scripture; after all, your wife is a pastor, believing she is genuine.

The God Almighty gave us an everlasting Ten commands, among is this vital one: "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.' Genesis 20:12.

I know you will say, "What concerns me? I've lived long enough. I'm 88 years old." Older man, you know I don't hate you. You can't be a good president for Nigeria, and you have never been one.

That is why I have always told you the truth and will continue to tell you until you vacate that presidential seat you forcefully hijacked by criminally undemocratic and illegal means.

The point is that you lived a reckless life from youth like any delinquent. And to hide the evils you committed, you did not honor your parents—especially your biological mother, who carried your womb for not less than nine months.

When she died, you did not, and, up to date, have not seen her grave.
I have always maintained it, even in my blog unicornhighs.com.

No matter what your parents did to you, there are three fundamental things you are obliged to do for them. One is to give them a proper burial.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Malroux: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Shinedu Omo ibo

Tinubu don win this one, wait till 2027 and try your luck again with better candidate and not Bitter Obi

Try Umahi, Wike, Soludo

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Kestolove(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Better and aggressive people... Iyamiri will never rule Nigeria
Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Curse777: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Bigkoko: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is trusted by two people; Asiwaju & Buhari. Rauf was asked by Buhari to convene a secret message to Asiwaju that his candidacy would not go work... But Asiwaju thought he is god!
Rauf was bitter and started insulting Asiwaju, because him self was shown the secret memo from the US govt detailing how Asiwaju is a huge fraud!

That document was what got ex-EFCC boss Bawa into trouble, because he too saw it. That document was what DSS was looking for immediately Asiwaju was sworn in.

But like Rauf said, "We have told Allah to bring down Asiwaju" and guess what? It appears Allah has granted Rauf prayers. Asiwaju is going down faster than you can eat amala & ewedu soup!

[quote author=Malroux post=126125337][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Amuda Adekunle Ahmed Bola-not-the-female Alas Tinubu By Osondu Nworu by Malroux: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Bigkoko:
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is trusted by two people; Asiwaju & Buhari. Rauf was asked by Buhari to convene a secret message to Asiwaju that his candidacy would not go work... But Asiwaju thought he is god!
Rauf was bitter and started insulting Asiwaju, because him self was shown the secret memo from the US govt detailing how Asiwaju is a huge fraud!

That document was what got ex-EFCC boss Bawa into trouble, because he too saw it. That document was what DSS was looking for immediately Asiwaju was sworn in.

But like Rauf said, "We have told Allah to bring down Asiwaju" and guess what? It appears Allah has granted Rauf prayers. Asiwaju is going down faster than you can eat amala & ewedu soup!

Gbam.

(1) (Reply)

52 Rep Members, Csos Demand Immediate Sack Of NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Ebonyi State Govt Unveils State Health Insurancr Scheme / ‘840-0’ — Apc’s Ododo Defeats Ajaka, Melaye At Yahaya Bello’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.