Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway (33346 Views)

Banks, Shops Locked, Passengers Stranded As IPOB’s Sit-at-home Order Kicks In / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Benwallt(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
ecolime:
How come respected South East leaders are not condemning the activities of these guys?

They are still licking Tinubu's ass
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Lumarstone: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
My humble suggestions to the federal government is to realize their leader MNK to know if This nonsense will stop.
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by zeenaman: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
Do normal people still care about how Igbos treat their citizens?
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Omodua(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
okoro:
those who have been dying for beerfraud are mostly Ibos that is the reason FG ignored your region
I insist you must be a school dropout. Hence your mode of talking. Devoid of common sense and finesse.
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Dafresh: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2023
Corrinthians:
See as all your veins for neck and firhad dey show

Easterners are living under the captivity and bondage of ipob and Eastern Security Network unknown gunmen. smiley
cry for us
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Babisha10(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Recent Economic statistics showed the blocking of this Okigwe highway is making FG loose 25Billion Naira per minute and if the blockade persist for another 24hrs, Nigeria might go bankrupt and loose it's GDP to Guinea Bissau while Bangladesh to decide our Sovereignty after losing our GDP to Guinea Bissau
I don't think so bro
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

If these people grab power dem go use nzogbu nzogbu kill Nigeria.

No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria not even sensible Umahi or Soludo

And the curse that NIGERIA will never be well or DEVELOP until an IGBO MAN becomes President will continue to follow NIGERIA.....lols

Choose yea the best for yourself or find yourself steal rice palliatives or mining skulls of your fellow brothers .....
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Babisha10(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2023
ch214:

You are mental unstable for posting Fake News here.
That road is Enugu Onitsha expressway, the holdup was cause due to bad road.

Another propaganda against IPOB BUSTED.

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_csYn250M&pp=ygUhSXBvYiBzaG93cyBzb2xpZGFyaXR5IGZvciBiaWFmcmEg
Oga they said Enugu, Aba, port hacourt expressway not Enugu Onitsha expressway oo
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by NAC1666: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Corrinthians:
Will you cannibalise me after making me go deaf? Let me know so I could write my will in anticipation.

Na your brother Alfaah Muslim Yoruba that will use your skull for rituals.......

No wonder you ran away from Ogun State to stay in Lagos State where Igbos and other peaceful tribes in Nigeria, have brought peace to reign there and chased away your fellow skull mining factory brothers back to their villages .....

If you get mind , leave Lagos and travel to Ogun your village .....
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by okoro: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Omodua:
I insist you must be a school dropout. Hence your mode of talking. Devoid of common sense and finesse.
tell me how your madness take affect me personally?
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by berrystunn(m): 12:28am On Oct 02, 2023
ch214:

You are mental unstable for posting Fake News here.
That road is Enugu Onitsha expressway, the holdup was cause due to bad road.

Another propaganda against IPOB BUSTED.

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_csYn250M&pp=ygUhSXBvYiBzaG93cyBzb2xpZGFyaXR5IGZvciBiaWFmcmEg

Another difference issue are you normal?
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Sharpsharp00123: 2:49am On Oct 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats the story of Nigeria, a country without peace
cos of hate for buhari u Igbo created big problem for yourself

Now buhari is gone but your problem still remains

That’s d power of hate n u igbos are yet to understand, u are killing your self n u believe it’s affecting d federal government
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Sharpsharp00123: 2:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Omodua:
You talk like an illiterate. Their leader has been freed by the Apex Court. And you still hold him. Is it right, and you expect the people to keep quiet?

Your mindset is the reason Nigeria is a laughing stock. Your principal has brought shame to us with his Oluwole forged certificates.

And now you're spewing nonsense like your principal.
u igbos can keep killing your self

We no send una
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Sharpsharp00123: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Lumarstone:
My humble suggestions to the federal government is to realize their leader MNK to know if This nonsense will stop.
nobody will release that terrorist

U igbos can keep killing your self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by gidgiddy: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
cos of hate for buhari u Igbo created big problem for yourself

Now buhari is gone but your problem still remains

That’s d power of hate n u igbos are yet to understand, u are killing your self n u believe it’s affecting d federal government

Because of hate for Buhari? Is Nigeria working? Is Nigeria getting better? The Buhari you are talking about, isnt he the one who sent Soldiers and Python dance to kill unarmed agitators like ENDSARS and Biafran protesters? He was supposed to be loved?

Nigeria is world poverty capital and 8th most terrorised country on earth. Four out of your six geopolitical zones are in the grip of insecurity. Nobody is killing themselves, Nigeria is an unworkable disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by NorthernSerene(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Kokorokopeniis:
if you do not have any meaningful thing to say please keep off my mention. This is my business.
Toh ayi hakuri.
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by adekolaelect(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Dafresh:
na your Pappa and Mamma dey under captivity, Tunde Ednut way dey UK de tell us what's happening in Igbo land una go cry finish.
Same thing as Inamdi kanu / Simon Ekpom is declaring sit at home and killing far in Finland. Igbo land has become laughing stock where mumu indigenes are the pen in the hand of invisible voices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Batunde1970: 6:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Dafresh:
na your Pappa and Mamma dey under captivity, Tunde Ednut way dey UK de tell us what's happening in Igbo land una go cry finish.

If someone in Finland can know what's happening in Igbo land, then what stop Edmut in UK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Clobisman(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Dafresh:
Aren't you a hypocrite? If this news was somewhere in kafuna or maiduguri you will be one of the first to comment derogatory comments about people from that part but when it is about SE or IPOB then others shouldn't comment. Are people living in the southeast not really under siege by IPOB, who are the real government in the southeast who dish out orders and people obey out of fear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by djseanjohn77: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats the story of Nigeria, a country without peace

Nope, that's the story of South East & North - A country without peace, South West is largely peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Corrinthians(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Na your brother Alfaah Muslim Yoruba that will use your skull for rituals.......

No wonder you ran away from Ogun State to stay in Lagos State where Igbos and other peaceful tribes in Nigeria, have brought peace to reign there and chased away your fellow skull mining factory brothers back to their villages .....

If you get mind , leave Lagos and travel to Ogun your village .....
See spittle all over your shirt.🙂

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Corrinthians(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos can keep killing your self

We no send una
Those people have too many screw loose upstairs. In one breath, they'd deny ipob or even Igbos have anything to do with the terrorism in their region, either attributing it to outsiders (preferably Fulani), or dss, or the government. In another breath, they'd tell you to release the terrorist and see if the terrorism doesn't come to an end.

How do these make any sense?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by creativehubb: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2023
UN, Amnesty, igbos are being enslaved by ipob in this 2023.
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Dafresh: 7:52am On Oct 02, 2023
Batunde1970:

If someone in Finland can know what's happening in Igbo land, then what stop Edmut in UK
And his from SE and he's a big figured he supposed know what's up about SE
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by Dafresh: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2023
adekolaelect:
Same thing as Inamdi kanu / Simon Ekpom is declaring sit at home and killing far in Finland. Igbo land has become laughing stock where mumu indigenes are the pen in the hand of invisible voices
You're from which region?
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by DD29: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Ipob no send
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by sara167: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2023
I am thrilled to have discovered this helpful website. It provides me with a great deal of interesting information about everything, notably the content of the preceding article. dordle game
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by FireUpNow(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2023
I think the people from Igbo land are not being wise enough. I suspect some people somewhere are working to make sure they unsettle them so they will not be able to develop and put by their business skills together
Re: Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway by BaddestQueen(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Corrinthians:
Those people has too many screw loose upstairs. In one breath, they'd deny ipob or even Igbos have anything to do with the terrorism in their region, either attributing it to outsiders (preferably Fulani), or dss, or the government. In another breath, they'd tell you to release the terrorist and see if the terrorism doesn't come to an end.

How do these make any sense?
how far omenka your fiance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.