Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? (351 Views)

One Follower On Nairaland Is Equal To One Thousand Followers On Facebook / One Sidra Coin Will equal to $525 in September / Earn 600 To 1000 Naira Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by Kingmadiba2(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
It's like the more we complain about the situation of things in Nigeria,the worse things tends to be.
Re: Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by Nwodosis(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
"Are you going to be paid in dollars?" That was the question Tinubu, that you voted in asked when he was asked about the naira fall against the dollar.
Re: Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by Kingmadiba2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
So the question now becomes, are you among those that complain about the situation of things in this country.

If you are, then you must stop complaining.

Because truth be told, you fathers and mothers have been complaining about the situation of things in Nigeria,long before you were even born.

So what now gives you the hope that things will change now.

I can bet my two kidneys that things won't change as you expect.

Yes am very sure that the cost of food is not coming down soon, am sure that the cost of fuel is not coming down

, . Rather the exposite will continue to happen.
Re: Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by Kingmadiba2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
The only thing I feel now that can save you from the rapid fall of the naira against the dollar is to have skills and businesses that can help you earn in dollars

If you are serious you can start any of these

AFFILIATE MARKETING

2) Youtube

3) Amazon kdp

4) Freelancing

5) Forex trading

6) Buying of companies stock/ shares

7) Information product Marketing

cool Tik tok

Instead of using your time to complain, about how expensive things are invest that time in learning how to make money either from youtube, forex trading,Tik tok, Freelancing etc

Hunger doesn't laugh or pity anyone this time around.

Each of the items listed above can help you minimize your complaints

#turn your complaints to money, the Nigerian government doesn't care about you, your state government doesn't care about you, nobody care about you

Become the government of your own life by learning a high income skill or business that can put dollar in your hands oo

If you want to make money through Amazon kdp check the link in my profile
Re: Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by finallybusy: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Japa. What else?
Re: Now That $1 Is Equal To #1000 What Are You Going To Do?? by graceilina: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2023
Kingmadiba2:
The only thing I feel now that can save you from the rapid fall of the naira against the dollar is to have skills and businesses that can help you earn in dollars

If you are serious you can start any of these

AFFILIATE MARKETING

2) Youtube

3) Amazon kdp

4) Freelancing

5) Forex trading

6) Buying of companies stock/ shares

7) Information product Marketing

cool Tik tok

Instead of using your time to complain, about how expensive things are invest that time in learning how to make money either from youtube, forex trading,Tik tok, Freelancing etc

Hunger doesn't laugh or pity anyone this time around.

Each of the items listed above can help you minimize your complaints

#turn your complaints to money, the Nigerian government doesn't care about you, your state government doesn't care about you, nobody care about you

Become the government of your own life by learning a high income skill or business that can put dollar in your hands oo

If you want to make money through Amazon kdp check the link in my profile

how can I make money from TikTok?

(1) (Reply)

Investment Relation / Raise Funds And Grants Without Collateral Through Fundmybusiness(fmb) / 13KVA Generator Parthner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.