Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc (2405 Views)

Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public / Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / US:Tinubu Don't Return To My Court,Your Rhetoric Can't Override General Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Afikoo: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Judge Nancy Maldonado has warned Tinubu not to return to her court to appeal the judgement she has delivered on the Chicago State University.

She said .
Your interest cannot override the interest of Nigerians .
Don't return to my Court.
Judge Nancy Maldonado warned Tinubu after ordering Chicago State University to release his documents to Atiku Abubakar.

This is a functioning country. Not what we are experiencing in Nigeria.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-angry-rhetoric-cant-override-general-interest-of-nigerians-he-should-not-return-to-my-court-u-s-judge/

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Nwodosis(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Taylor92: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tinubu cannot use perpetual injunction or technicalities to stop the release of his certificate in US court like the political crooks always do in Nigerian court.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by iSense247: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shameless Tinubu has been further shamed by his grand daughter's agemate in U.S. Shame on you Mr criminal.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Taylor92: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
iSense247:
Shameless Tinubu has been further shamed by his grand daughter's agemate in U.S. Shame on you Mr criminal.

Small babe wey him daughter senior dey chase Tinubu out of court

Omo

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Whalis: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Nigerian supreme court is cooking technicalities to render whatever that might come out of this ineffectual.
It is another go-a-fishing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Tinubu thought it was a typical Nigerian court where he can easily procure a stay of execution and endless injunctions to buy time and frustrate the petitioner

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by swaggerjack: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Taylor92:

Omo

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by SmartPolician: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
This is a country that sane people run!

Not a country of criminals who hide under religion.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Wawelexy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
The day a Nigerian judge will use this type of statement on a sitting president will mark the new beginning for my dear country Nigeria..

God bless judge Nancy, the whole of Nigeria citizens are praying for her...

24 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Dreal1247: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
But sincerely speaking, Tinubu is a National Disgrace. Just imagine how the President of the biggest black nation is being treated. Just imagine how he will be seen internationally after the public disgrace. Why did he present the result when he knows quite well that he didn't attend the school?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by JagabanB: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
It will still in tears.
When the judged in Nigeria hit people coming with fines, u crîtîcîzed it because it was against ur interest.
Nigèrians don't want a functioning country.
U just want a country that favors u.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by MrsTwrite(f): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2023
I love her already.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by nairanaira12: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Yarimo, FreeStuffsNG, oya, Coman cry. Tinubu the drug dealer just got disgraced internationally grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by hegelian: 1:38am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:
It will still in tears.
When the judged in Nigeria hit people coming with fines, u crîtîcîzed it because it was against ur interest.

And what do you want sire

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by loosecanon50(m): 3:48am On Oct 02, 2023
I can already perceive the odour oozing out of Tinubu's dirty linen from afar.

This international disgrace go loud grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Prince111111: 4:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Omo
oyinbos are crazier than most people think ooo..if you never lived with one you would never know🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Reelz: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2023
National disgrace indeed.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by chubinwa(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2023
As far as tinubu leaves aso rock, am ok. I am a hardcore obedient. If obi didn't have, atiku should. Tinubu is not qualified to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Gadafii: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2023
The unfortunate thing is that the Nigerian judicial system is ready to bend the laws to FAVOUR tinubu if the out court of his documents are unfavorable

They will make excuses, it was not intentional for him to forge a certificate 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Dubetex96(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2023
INJUSTICE Tasmani, Ariwole and co should come and learn how law and jurisprudence work not relying on useless technicalities to dismantle a case.

Tinubu that seat u grabbed by force u won't sit well on it since u have sworn that Nigerians won't enjoy relative democracy and peace .
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2023
See disgrace

See as this small girl disgrace Tinubu publicly

She even banned the werey from coming back to her court 😂😂😂
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Lanretoye(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2023
Brainless people will never ask themselves that since the court had ordered CSU to release the result,what's stopping them?.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by seunlayi(m): 6:58am On Oct 02, 2023
USA is supposed to be my country of origin not this shithole
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by JagabanB: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
hegelian:

And what do you want sire
Ask yourself, what do u want?
That's where we start, no making lousy comments up and down.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by anonymous1759(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu thought it was a typical Nigerian court where he can easily procure a stay of execution and endless injunctions to buy time and frustrate the petitioner

All of you are happy and hallucinating that something negative will come out just wait till the school finally release the records , the same mentality you carry in Nigeria is not different from what you’re displaying now ,

the same USA court that said Tinubu forfeiture was civil you guys refused to believe or accept because the judgement didn’t favor you , but you’re here praising this judge because the judgement went your way .

That’s what you people exhibit in Nigeria whenever you’ve your way in court judiciary is working if it’s the other way round judiciary is in danger ⚠️ I can’t wait for the results to be released
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Ofunaofu: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2023
anonymous1759:

All of you are happy and hallucinating that something negative will come out just wait till the school finally release the records , the same mentality you carry in Nigeria is not different from what you’re displaying now ,

the same USA court that said Tinubu forfeiture was civil you guys refused to believe or accept because the judgement didn’t favor you , but you’re here praising this judge because the judgement went your way .

That’s what you people exhibit in Nigeria whenever you’ve your way in court judiciary is working if it’s the other way round judiciary is in danger ⚠️ I can’t wait for the results to be released

In your weird mind, it all clean but Tinubu is putting all efforts to frustrate the release of his results
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

In your weird mind, it all clean but Tinubu is putting all efforts to frustrate the release of his results

Tinubu is not the first person to do it as a president that later turned out to be clean allow the results to be released before you start spilling negativity.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by LordTheus(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2023
JagabanB:
It will still in tears.

Uhmmm... A country that favors Nigerians IS a functioning country. Duh 🙄.
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by sukar886: 8:10am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:

Omo
Baba rest
Re: Nigerians Interest Supercede Your Interest. Don't Return To My Court. Judge Nanc by Ofunaofu: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
anonymous1759:

Tinubu is not the first person to do it as a president that later turned out to be clean allow the results to be released before you start spilling negativity.

Can't Tinubu be the first president to willingly make open his academic records without needing a Court order

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Cargo Masterplan Puts Nigeria Ahead Of Kenya, Ethiopia, Others(photos) / Isi-uzo: A Cry For Potable Water / We Have No Plan To Leave Aba For Bauchi, Says Alhaji Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.