Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Testimonial Of Life Friendship; Epistle Of Deep Gratitude To A Treasured Ally - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Testimonial Of Life Friendship; Epistle Of Deep Gratitude To A Treasured Ally (185 Views)

Epistle To The Boys: For Those Boys Who Think Like Me. / The Undisputed - A Story About Friendship / The Epistle Of A Sojourner (episode 7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Testimonial Of Life Friendship; Epistle Of Deep Gratitude To A Treasured Ally by heledamazun(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
A TESTIMONIAL OF LIFE FRIENDSHIP; Epistle of deep gratitude to a treasured ally

I want to express my deepest gratitude for the unwavering support and friendship you've shown. In times of darkness, when some walked out and others were unavailable, you remained a constant source of strength and light in the dark.

Your presence has been a beacon of hope and a reminder that true friendship knows no bounds. I cherish the moments we've shared and the countless times you've lifted me when I needed it most.

Please know that I value your shoulders beyond words, and I want to appreciate it again that you never gave up on me. Your faith in me means another world, and the best of me you demand by your courage is another life.

As I reflect on the journey, I am reminded of the incredible bond you sealed. In my prayers, I thank the universe for the gift of your friendship. I pray for your well-being, happiness, and continued strength in wealth. May life's blessings shine upon you just as you've brightened my path, you shall be a wonder surprise to yourself and the world for greatness.

Sincerest gratitude always,
Re: A Testimonial Of Life Friendship; Epistle Of Deep Gratitude To A Treasured Ally by heledamazun(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
coming...

(1) (Reply)

The End Of The Scam Group In Northern Myanmar Is Coming. "China, Myanmar, Tailao / Seeking Title Of A Book N2500 / 2 Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.