Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain (1957 Views)

3,300-years-old King Tuts Golden Coffin Removed From Tomb For The First Time(Pic / ABUAD Removed From Webometric Ranking For Bad Practice / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by RubiesBanking: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Doctors in Australia are sharing information about a first-ever medical discovery. They pulled a live, wriggling three-inch worm from a woman's brain! A 64-year-old woman was experiencing forgetfulness and worsening depression when doctors found a lump in her brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT7WW57Os-s

This issue might be caused due to eating of under-cooked fish/meat or vegetables, contaminated water, or poor handwashing.

Depending on the type of parasitic worm, when the eggs reaches your stomach, the acid causes it to wake up and hatch. It will then make holes through your stomach intestine and your body, in some cases, reaching the brain. They reproduce themselves or with other worms that has gotten to the same place. Thereby, making laying more eggs, and spreading throughout the body.

The most common symptoms experienced by victims with similar cases includes seizures, forgetfulness, stiff neck, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and confusion.

1 Share

Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Hezzyluv: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
shocked
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Shapeaso: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wahala no go finish!
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by writetopoker2: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
White men are using their juju positively, but we are using our own for killings, stealing ang irrelevant things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Na why I hate pork meat since the day I discovered it a safe haven for parasites. My whole time in Calabar, I made sure I resisted all the urge and temptation.
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by BALLOSKI: 6:36am On Oct 02, 2023
If it was in Nigeria, doctors would blame village people and tell you to go and take paracetamol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by KingLennon(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Na why I hate pork meat since the day I discovered it a safe haven for parasites. My whole time in Calabar, I made sure I resisted all the urge and temptation.
You don't know what you're missing
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by KingLennon(m): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Could it be our president also has worm in his brain? The symptoms look striking sad
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Astra101: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2023
Years ago, 3 live Cockroaches was found in the year drum of a man in Germany.
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by DyingFetus: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2023
If na me I go give am one bullet straight to her skull

Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by CSTRR: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
And I just started eating it o.

I need to stop. It's not worth the risk.
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Caleb15(m): 7:39am On Oct 02, 2023
De-worming of self could have prevented it
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Godofwar247(m): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2023
DyingFetus:
If na me I go give am one bullet straight to her skull
really
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Kingcalls: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Worms are used to attract fish from the water when u use a fishing string and hook...now u can see y they are called fish brain
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by Westerhoffe(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
You say!? shocked
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by UptownVibes(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2023
KingLennon:

He is missing the possibility of having worms/parasites moving/living in his brain.. I also heard that part they calls Towel in cow ,has lots of worms in it too..
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by CedarHoldings: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2023
UptownVibes:
He is missing the possibility of having worms/parasites moving/living in his brain.. I also heard that part they calls Towel in cow ,has lots of worms in it too..
shaki the sweet part of internal.
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
CSTRR:
And I just started eating it o.
I need to stop. It's not worth the risk.
Please stop, not worth it
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2023
KingLennon:
Right, knock yourself out.
Re: Live and Wringling 3 Inch Worm Removed From Woman's Brain by UptownVibes(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
CedarHoldings:
shaki the sweet part of internal.
My brother..d thing sweet o. Them say warn dey m.. I have stopped eating it and switched to gizard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nau, Futo / Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education / Women Make Better Teachers Than Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.