Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife (18959 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Fab21: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2023
They're mad...
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Malroux: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2023
AskNgige2:

And I feel he is not a Nigerian..

Any time foreigners rule this Nigeria they don't do any shit..
Instead they develop their own country like bubu did in Niger
He might be from Togo or Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by chidi2003(m): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2023
flokii:
He will succeed and Nigeria will become great again.
My friend, if you have something doing - work hard - and pray for your success! Nigeria is not getting better soon; our cultural practices are bad, and we are not ready to change for good. Don't believe those our criminal Leaders.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
Tell him o.
I thought as much when I see him floating the Naira and removing subsidy at the same time.

I was wondering where he learnt the magic.

But it has turned out now that he is just clueless.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by akezn: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
I pity Nigerians for the one chance when them enter.

Thank God say I still fit live my life well, eat whatever I want to eat, fuel my gen, subscribe my tv, pay my rent, plan to build my own, support family, close friends and relations once in a while, even if cooking gas rise to 25k for 12.5kg I will still refill the two I have, what more can I ask for? so it is all good. We are here together. The rain dey beat everybody. We will all learn, even if it is through the hard way.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by joefelin2345: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Not a magician how

Shebi his online supporters said he’s on right track that he’s the best president Nigeria ever had

So what are you saying madam

Is he not performing well?
Don't mind the woman joor. When a former Minister of State for Petroleum made the sane statement that ..he was not a magician...the same Tinubu attacked rebuked him for addressing Nigerians like that. They always pretend to love the masses to enable them grab power. Thereafter, the story changes. We are not fools Madam first lady.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by smiliyB(f): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Godjone:
Election riggers don start. When you and amoda in connivance with Mahmud Yakubu were stealing the mandate, little did you know it will not augur well for you people. The disgrace you and your husband will get will be legendary. Na just matter of time
Guy you just finished the so called first lady of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by countryman13: 10:22am On Oct 02, 2023
treesun:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-not-a-magician-says-wife/
Yeah because some people have being saying he's a junkie
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Quebec91(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2023
cheesy
Taylor92:
Not a magician how

Shebi his online supporters said he’s on right track that he’s the best president Nigeria ever had

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Abaniwealth(f): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Newton2024:
The same way your parents and grandparents were brainwashed sold false hope. Continue.
hehehehehe
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by fineberry(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Nigeria deserve what they get. I only pity those that did not vote this government.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Johel(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
treesun:

See this Jezebel...witch!! Witch!! WITCH!!!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Kaiser20: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Wisereborn:
grin grin grin so he is not sagacious jagaban with the blueprint again

I thought he was the one that did it in Lagos grin grin

So him no Know the way again

Agbadorians, una see una life
Tinubu's Blueprint was stolen in France on his medical trips.
Tinubu the first-class developer according to Reno Omokiri is stuck with only Redprint

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by phemmyfour: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Taylor92:
Not a magician how

After promising heaven and earth, they will now get into office and discover that its a rocket science
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by badoh(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Godjone:
Election riggers don start. When you and amoda in connivance with Mahmud Yakubu were stealing the mandate, little did you know it will not augur well for you people. The disgrace you and your husband will get will be legendary. Na just matter of time
So Tinubu had power to influence election when Buhari was the sitting president? The way you people reason will not seize to amaze me. Were you not same people that said Buhari will show Tinubu shege, North cannot abandon Atiku and vote for Tinubu, were you not applauding Emefiele for the naira redesign cos you it will affect Tinubu directly or indirectly? See, what worked for Tinubu was his ability to reach out to northern governors in APC to work for him and the division in PDP gave Tinubu added advantage. Consider the various challenges he passed through right from the primaries, Buhari's indifference, Naira redesign which badly affected the image of APC and it's candidate(Tinubu) however, he was still able to maneuver the storm and win. When you say he rigged election, how did he rigged it? Of course you cannot rule out financial inducement to voters by the major political parties(PDP,APC, LP, NNPP and APGA) but saying that Tinubu rigged is what i don't understand.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Geo4646: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2023
treesun:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 APC urchins will not see dis one.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by int0x80(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Old woman, shut the fučk up. He knew he wasn't capable when he rigged his way into the office. Dead man walking!
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Ikpunnegi01: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Scammers don scam their gullible zombies ones again grin
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by NAC1666: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
treesun:

Hahahha......madam pastor,may God have mercy on you. This is not what you said during campaign
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by oyeb15: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2023
He should just bring the country forward to where he it on may 29.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2023
Bizibi:
pdp didn't do much....anytime I look at buhari damage it makes PDP government a saint. Just one administration took us back to military era.

Buhari didn't take us back to military era (well, maybe his own regime)... He took Nigeria back to prehistoric times.

This damage will never be repaired by Tinubu... He is just deceiving himself and his dull supporters.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by jojothaiv(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Lol!

But prayer is magical abi.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by gare(f): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2023
treesun:

Madam what we need in Nigeria is a magician, since your husband is not magician please tell him to resign 😔
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
flokii:
He will succeed and Nigeria will become great again.
,...the same way you people said about Buhari.....he will succeed and make nigeria great. but look at the situation it has gotten worst
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2023
Failures giving excuses
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2023
But you did not say all this things during the presidential election campaign
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by akyus(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
Hahaha... We shall keep hoping till 2031 when he would leave the seat of power.
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
But you people said he built Lagos...so now he cannot build nigeria
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
when a presidential candidate election campaign promises was ..it's my turn ..(Emi lokan),.then what did you expect from him ?
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2023
akyus:
...hmm... before 2031 nigeria would had been finished by then 🙄
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2023
akyus:
...hmm... till 2031 ..then before 2031 nigeria would had been finished 🙄
Re: Tinubu Not A Magician, Says Wife by ufotunang: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2023
akyus:
. ..Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.