Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,045 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

My Thoughts About This CSU Saga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts About This CSU Saga (2779 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by Spy360(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Thanks God it's your thoughts. Just Stay off drugs.
Allow him, who knows he can be President tomorrow like Amoda Ogunleye
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by SWATMan: 7:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Stop buying your mkpurummiri from Amawbia Junction (that small market opposite the prisons at Amawbia). There is a man at Okpoko at Onitsha (at the back of the old Premier Hotel). His own mkpurummiri doesn't scatter brain like this. You hear?

Cock brain, he said ask me any question and you are here penning down rubbish. Ori eja.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by aswani(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2023
"I was shocked to my marrow that a candidate vying for the position of the presidency could utter such words. It wasn't spoken jokingly. He said what he said in all seriousness. How could he say that, "it was his turn to become Nigeria's president"

Put it in the correct context of what he said before he mentioned the word, hile was referring to being presented as APC presidential candidate, Buhari had been presented twice and now the Buhari led APC cabal were trying to prevail on him to allow Osibanjo to be presented next.

That was not the agreement and that was why he uttered the word Emilokan. He was right because that was the basis of the merger, Buhari goes first then Tinubu next as they were the leaders of both parties.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by tonicyril: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:
What could happen when the docs is released? I don't know and so do you or even the president.

Atiku's quest for discovery has been granted, so let me speculate a little. This is pure speculation and not close to the the truth. If you're bored read this. If you are not bored, move to another thread because this is just to pass time. It's after 10 already.

Despite his maltreatment of Ambode, I had nothing against Tinubu's quest to become the president of Nigeria until the day he uttered those infamous words: Emilokan.

I was shocked to my marrow that a candidate vying for the position of the presidency could utter such words. It wasn't spoken jokingly. He said what he said in all seriousness. How could he say that, "it was his turn to become Nigeria's president" when he is not running to become the leader of a mafia organization. The people and only the people have that prerogative. Even in absolute monarchy, you don't say that. I watched the video clip and I was surprised because we don't run absolute monarchy here. My indifference turned to disdain real quickly with his choice of a VP despite repeatedly denying that that is what he would do; even claiming that he presented Osinbajo for that same reason. Ha! I figured instantly that this man called Bola A Tinubu should not be trusted at all. So this is coming from a staunch anti-Tinubu Nigerian. Feel free to ask me any question about the president, I am not bored.

So when Tinubu lived in the US, he used to have a girlfriend called Bola. She would cook for him, caress him, play with him and do stuffs for him. He would actually use her address for trafficking drugs because they often lived together. He wasn't really interested in pursing university education at that time and never bothered to ask Bola some very important questions about her university education. Since he wasn't interested (in university education) he didn't do enough findings about Bola's university education.

In time, through a slip-up, the FBI busted him which meant that he had to forfeit a whooping sum of money. The amount forfeited even in present day America might multiply by a factor of 5. He was no longer getting that steady flow of money and thought about returning to Nigeria. At that time Nigeria hadn't deteriorated to what it has now. One could still be meaningfully employed especially if your certificate shows that you schooled in the west.

But by then, Bola A Tinubu had died, her family weren't particularly interested in the certificate of a dead relative. She was done with her university education when she passed away. The certificate was readily available to him. He took possession of her certificate and adopted her name. Returned to Nigeria. I am not speculating what his real name could be. I don't know. He returned to Nigeria in the early 80s bearing her name in all official records having changed his name to hers. So sobering.

Bearing her name worked. It gave him some choice appointments in Nigeria. There's very little employers could do especially if they are not suspicious of your background history when the subject of background checks is raised.

In time quite a lot happened to the president which made him lost access to the original certificates and all the photocopies. He knew the benefits he enjoyed having a CSU certificate and would not part with that. What is the name "Bola A Tinubu," after all, without the certificate? So he began to scheme how he could get it back; he bought his way through some very corrupt elements in the university and got another one - albeit forged. To push this further which seem like a less reliable explanation (because of the non-proliferation of the internet as at the 80s and 90s), he secured the services of fake certificate makers on the internet. Not one or two or even three, there are quite a shitty amount of fake certificate makers on the dark web. I have been there, so I know what I am saying.

He ventured into Nigerian politics stating in his EC form that he is an alumni of CSU. His political opponents were quite suspicious and decided to verify the authenticity through a couple of litigation. If you want to be unmasked, just join politics.

The information made available to them informed them as well as him because he, like others, are clueless as to what would be released. Normally, third name are shortened. He found out from the first litigation that her middle name is Adekunle, so he decided to adopt the name too. Before then, he had decided to use Ahmed as his middle name since both start with letter A. If you asked him what the A stands for in his certificate before CSU produced those documents in the early 20s, he'd say Ahmed, but he had gone a long way with the name and couldn't do away with the name - coupled with its cultural and religious significance. If you ask him now, he'd say he didn't use Ahmed in his official document while he was an undergraduate but it was still his name. Wikipedia calls him Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. Smart man.

The president fears that the admission letter and other documents which CSU might make available may carry her picture (not sure admission letter used to carry candidates names or camera was in vogue then) and some very vital information which has not been shared until now and which he is not privy to, and thus bury him completely, so he is running pillar to post to stop that. The images of Bola Ahmed Tinubu in CSU 1979 yearbook that has been making the rounds are forgeries.

Like you and I, the president doesn't know what would be released tomorrow because he is neither an alumni of the school nor Bola A Tinubu. Makes sense? Ask your questions?
But he used that same certificate to work in deloitte in that same USA....

Continue with ur ice grin

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2023
tonicyril:
But he used that same certificate to work in deloitte in that same USA....

Continue with ur ice grin

It doesn't matter sir. Anyone can use any certificate to work anywhere even in the US. Not all employers require that you have a valid social security number, some don't care, some would hire you if you provide a valid one. It wasn't until the 20s that employers began to verify social security number, I don't think they do in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2023
fx45:
Garbage!

Ask your questions my dear friend. This is not garbage. The certificate reads Bola Adekunle TInubu. I am telling what it is now before it is released for public consumption. But why is it that it doesn't hint his religion.

If the certificate reads Olawale Adbulrasaq Afolayan or Adejare Ololade Ibrahim or any other name, that would be taken and granted. But Bola Adekunle TInubu and you think it is okay. No, it is not. Check through the admission list of universities to see the typical names of south-westerners. Use the University of Ilorin and get back to me. The president is involved in identity theft or swapping as the case may be.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You need medical attention..

How sir? Did I err in my write-up? If so, kindly point it out.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Eyin Igbo

Okan yin koni bale

There are many people who are not in tandem with a Tinubu presidency and I am chief among them. Not because he is a muslim or because he is Yoruba. No. Tinubu isn't just fit in all ramification to occupy that office.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
I would apologise to all and sundry and even observe days of fasting to God Most High asking his forgiveness if CSU releases the document and it reads: Bola Ahmed Tinubu. It would never be nairalanders. It would never be!
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2023
aswani:
"I was shocked to my marrow that a candidate vying for the position of the presidency could utter such words. It wasn't spoken jokingly. He said what he said in all seriousness. How could he say that, "it was his turn to become Nigeria's president"

Put it in the correct context of what he said before he mentioned the word, hile was referring to being presented as APC presidential candidate, Buhari had been presented twice and now the Buhari led APC cabal were trying to prevail on him to allow Osibanjo to be presented next.

That was not the agreement and that was why he uttered the word Emilokan. He was right because that was the basis of the merger, Buhari goes first then Tinubu next as they were the leaders of both parties.

In the correct context, yes you are right. The cabals in APC were trying to scheme him out of the APC ticket by fielding a consensus candidate, but I don't think he should have uttered those words. I am open to corrections. I would have a rethink as regards that. Thanks.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by fx45(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:
Ask your questions my dear friend. This is not garbage. The certificate reads Bola Adekunle TInubu. I am telling what it is now before it is released for public consumption. But why is it that it doesn't hint his religion.

If the certificate reads Olawale Adbulrasaq Afolayan or Adejare Ololade Ibrahim or any other name that would be taken and granted. But Bola Adekunle TInubu and you think it is okay. No, it is not. Check through the admission list of universities to see the typical names of south-westerners. Use the University of Ilorin and get back to me. The president is involved in identity theft or swapping as the case may be.
Abibat Mogaji was a Muslim... She's the person whose daughter named Bola owns the identity being paraded now by the criminal druggie.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by OkCornel(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

How sir? Did I err in my write-up? If so, kindly point it out.

Is Adekunle a feminine middle name?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by skentelelady(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023
fx45:
Abibat Mogaji was a Muslim... She's the person whose daughter named Bola owns the identity being paraded now by the criminal druggie.

Not her daughter but her niece.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by kettykin: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2023
Is this story fiction or real
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by fx45(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2023
skentelelady:
Not her daughter but her niece.
Ok... Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by skentelelady(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2023
OkCornel:

Adekunle is a masculine name but some yoruba parents give their children names regardless the sex. It might be because of the situation surrounding the birth. Most girls bear Segun, Dele, and Femi which are normally a masculine name

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by OkCornel(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2023
skentelelady:

Adekunle is a masculine name but some yoruba parents give their children names regardless the sex. It might be because of the situation surrounding the birth. Most girls bear Segun, Dele, and Femi which are normally a masculine name

Hmmm…
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by skentelelady(f): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2023
kettykin:
I might believe this story more than what gistlover wrote about BAT to some extent. Gist lover only writes he got to America using Bola's passport after adjustment from Oluwole at that time.

But my question is since it was Madam Abibat who adopted BAT and gave him Tinubu, how much did he have to date a girl named Bola Tinubu again to get that name?

What we read inline was that Bola was sick when she came on holiday, so to continue with that name to carry their market, her passport was given to Amoda
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by tubolancer(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

Ask your questions, my dear friend. This is not garbage. The certificate reads Bola Adekunle TInubu. I am telling what it is now before it is released for public consumption. But why is it that it doesn't hint at his religion?

If the certificate reads Olawale Adbulrasaq Afolayan or Adejare Ololade Ibrahim or any other name that would be taken and granted. But Bola Adekunle TInubu and you think it is okay. No, it is not. Check through the admission list of universities to see the typical names of south-westerners. Use the University of Ilorin and get back to me. The president is involved in identity theft or swapping as the case may be.
What is this one saying? Most Yoruba don't have Christians and Muslims in their name. I don't have and you can't guess my religion except I told you.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by tonicyril: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

It doesn't matter sir. Anyone can use any certificate to work anywhere even in the US. Not all employers require that you have a valid social security number, some don't care, some would hire you if you provide a valid one. It wasn't until the 20s that employers began to verify social security number, I don't think they do in the 80s.

But bulaba had a social security number na, at least that is the first argument from time immemorial
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2023
tubolancer:
What is this one saying? Most Yoruba don't have Christians and Muslims in their name. I don't have and you can't guess my religion except I told you.

Lol. That is not fucking true, sir.

Most Muslims have Islamic names in their names. Most. Very many do. In fact, more than 95% do. Those who don't are extremely few. It's either in their name, surname or in their middle name (if they use one). You would sha see an Islamic name there. There is just no two ways about it. I am talking based on fact. Bola Adekunle Tinubu has none. Isn't that deadshit suspicious to you?

If you still doubt me, Use NYSC PCM graduation list here:

https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx

A case in point is the University of Ilorin. Search using any arbitrary batch, course, and programme of your choice and get back to me.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2023
tonicyril:

But bulaba had a social security number na, at least that is the first argument from time immemorial

I never called him bulaba, and not for once. I don't know why you think it is okay if disapproval can be made jest of.

You are the one arguing that he has a social security number. I am saying not necessary. Social security verification wasn't a thing in the past. He could use anyone's ssn, even the late Bola's. SSN in the name of Bola Ahmed TInubu or Bola Adekunle Tinubu, which one? We don't even have proofs he worked there.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by tonicyril: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

I never called him bulaba, and not for once. I don't know why you think it is okay if disapproval can be made jest of.

You are the one arguing that he has a social security number. I am saying not necessary. Social security verification wasn't a thing in the past. He could use anyone's ssn, even the late Bola's. SSN in the name of Bola Ahmed TInubu or Bola Adekunle Tinubu, which one? We don't even have proofs he worked there.

They said themselves that he worked for them.....so how did u lost out on the proof??

Secondly, I am a bulabanese...and my president is the bulaba..are u OK now?? grin grin
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2023
OkCornel:

Females bear masculine names and by a large number especially as their middle name, so your point is moot.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2023
kettykin:

Both. You know, I am a big fan of my own logic.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2023
tubolancer:

Fair. How many names do you use, two or three? Could you kindly tell your name by inversion?
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by OkCornel(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

Females bear masculine names and by a large number especially as their middle name, so your point is moot.

We’ll know for sure after the CSU disclosure and deposition
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by aswani(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

In the correct context, yes you are right. The cabals in APC were trying to scheme him out of the APC ticket by fielding a consensus candidate, but I don't think he should have uttered those words. I am open to corrections. I would have a rethink as regards that. Thanks.

I am seriously shocked by the dignity and humility in your response, you are welcome.

None of us knows it all, have a blessed day and week ahead.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by mii4u(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
ISelectMySins:

Have you ever seen a muslim bearing three names (not two) on official documents and academic certifications and none of these names indicates that he/she is a muslim? Have you? I haven't. I can bet it that you haven't too. Even if there are, they are extremely tiny and negligible. If Bola Adekunle Tinubu is the name the president uses in his academic records, why is it that none of these indicate his religion?
Good question, all they know is to counter wateva is bin said without providing answers to the questions raised.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by mii4u(f): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Keep quiet, Oblivious minded Failure, forged which certificate? If it was easy to go to school in the United States, why your papa no send you go Yankee, or better yet, why your grandpapa no send your papa go school for stateside?

Quite obvious that you that you were not schooled properly, all you Local shallow minded hungry things in Nigeria, will just be running their Basketmouths.
Pls answer the question and stop attacking.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by ISelectMySins: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
aswani:

I am seriously shocked by the dignity and humility in your response, you are welcome.

None of us knows it all, have a blessed day and week ahead.

Haha, thank you very much. Not everyone just wants to argue. The facts speak for itself.

From the tone of the president's lawyers on disclosing his CSU certificate and other records, the litigation he had endured in the past on this same certificate where he added Adekunle to his name, his admission of self-exile, the sheer absence of primary and secondary school history or certificate in the name Bola A Tinubu, his four names (this is not a latino country), and many others; I have an increasing distrust in him and want to argue based on fact.
Re: My Thoughts About This CSU Saga by mii4u(f): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
This must be religious bigotry? Absolutely senselessness the way Bola Tinubu has turned you wailers to?

Only an extremely shallow myopic minded thing, will insinuate that Bola Tinubu used a female’s identity to get admission, quite obvious that you have not heard about what is called a social security number before?
Oga, u claim to know wat a social security number is, but u don't seem to know that other can use someone social security number to work until such a person is caught, besides this is Nigeria where nobody verifies anyone's number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sean Bell Verdict Complicates Things For Obama's Candidacy To Win The Presidency / James Ibori's Loots In The Uk / Alamieyeseigha’s London Properties For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.