Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures (54328 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Independence Day Pictures / Obiano Declares Zik’s Birthday Work-free Day- Pictures / Obiano Asks Buhari To Declare Zik's Memorial Day- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Sharpsharp00123: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is laughable to call a people that held the might of the Nigerian military,Arab world and hunger at Bay for 30 months,a people of warrior spirit that faced down a man with guns and bombs with wooden clubs and matchetes,a people that fought against impossible odds for the ideas of freedom and the believe that every person is equal before God and man,there is no other person or ethnic group I will gladly trust my life in a battlefield than to stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow igbomen and women,there is no better sacrifice to make than continuing to fight in the face of defeat,for all the civilians massacred,innocent children starved to death and our warriors that paid the supreme price that their children's children may have a better life we will not forget you.
leave story

Your papa fit go out today?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Longinyamapucci(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Tranquill:

Igbo man from Abia State is now claiming “I’m from Ogbaland”. How you guys shamelessly claim other people’s identity to spew bull.s is really intriguing.

Funny thing is that your imbecil.ic styles of communication and choice of words easily reveals your true identity.

Do you know that Ogba people don’t even sell land to Igbos? It is a taboo to them. They’d rather sell to any other tribe. You people are so disgustin.g!

You illiterate don't know anything about Igbos, where is ogbaland..is ogbaland not Igbo, or do you want to change our eze to Oba, maybe you are deadly drunk, I'm from ogba And I'm pure Igbo..kill yourself join, shameless pig that can't stand alone without Igbos.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Tareq1105: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:
WIKE the commander general of PDP

He's a one man battalion.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by IbileIfe: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2023
OP,
You are wrong.
Wike is looking older.
Signs of stress on his face.

Flattery is not good.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by stuffs2002: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2023
slivertongue:
he looks tired

Anyone would be tired after decimating OBIDIENTS/IPOB cannibals in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by JaneYave(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2023
The Champion of Abuja. The buttons are aligned this time
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Nwike iz gerring older.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by stuffs2002: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
it still surprises me that an Igbo is calling another person coward

If dem born your papa well just go out tomorrow

You want Simon Ekpa boys to finish him abi grin

Longinyamapucci should dare not go out otherwise na suya him go turn to
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

You want Simon Ekpa boys to finish him abi grin

Longinyamapucci should dare not go out otherwise na suya him go turn to

I'm ogbaland we don't know one idiot called Simon.. And even the Nigerian president can't tell us what to do talk more of one idiot you worship called Simon.. bloody coward..how is Kwara my friend.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by HRMK: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2023
reasons obvious enough!not much pressure in abuja!the atmosphere is even fresh!no pollution of petrochemicals at all!!
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Illegal1(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And the slayer of ipob terrorists.
omoh..........the boss man,i dn face see u tey ooh
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Bfly: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
The sole aim of politicians is to get rich on us.
F dem all
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Memphis357(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2023
yarimo:
WIKE the commander general of PDP
Mugu, your response is needed here......
https://www.nairaland.com/7860844/us-judge-nancy-maldonado-orders
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Memphis357(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mugu, your response is needed here......
https://www.nairaland.com/7860844/us-judge-nancy-maldonado-orders
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by famology(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Wike news dey always pain obidients. Lol 🤣🤣....dem wan die

1 Like

Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by PromiseJonah(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Will you shut up there coward, do you think Igbos are only in few cities.

I'm from ogbaland so I know Wike more than your entire generation Mr coward stranger.

Nwanem o, hasima eka
They just believe anyone not supporting their demigod is Igbo. Forgetting that there are still sensible citizens out there non partisan, not religious extremist and not a tribal bigot
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Otolomo1(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Thank God say na online you said this , no try talk this with them for physical ooo they are the new weere they can bite you grin grin grin
LeoDeKing:
If you want to succeed in Nigerian politics, pay ipob miscreants not to support you. Their support is a curse.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by MrSly(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
If you want to succeed in Nigerian politics, pay ipob miscreants not to support you. Their support is a curse.
Political praise mongers. What is your take home? Nothing. Just being mischievousy fo..lish.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Goodman2023: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2023
nairavsdollars:
FCT Minister and former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike looking fresher, healthier and younger in 63rd independence anniversary pictures today

Na filter
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by MrALIVE: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Kwamecron:
The lion is here...
stop hailing politicians who have destroyed your country.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2023
chucks185:
who cares how he looks

His peoples and well wisher
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by JoeEeL(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=126139409]FCT Minister and former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike looking fresher, healthier and younger in 63rd independence anniversary pictures today[/quote

APC E RATS EVERYWIA
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by meum: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

grin😎🤝👍👍
Bros don't reveal our secret
😂😂 Na code. No be everybody understand.🤝
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by stuffs2002: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

I'm ogbaland we don't know one idiot called Simon.. And even the Nigerian president can't tell us what to do talk more of one idiot you worship called Simon.. bloody coward..how is Kwara my friend.

Can you repeat yourself without crying?

1 Like

Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Johel(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
nairavsdollars:
FCT Minister and former Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike looking fresher, healthier and younger in 63rd independence anniversary pictures today

The face of wickedness!
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Can you repeat yourself without crying?

It's you dog who only bark on strangers without bite I'm sorry for because the place I mentioned hate anything outside eastern region die, joke on you.we are all Biafrans.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

A curse to obasanjo, a curse to yardua, a curse to Abiola where he won massively and killed by northerners, ipob a curse, igbo man turn reach make una support now na curse, but they have supported Yorubas on several occasions
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Bridget95(f): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Tranquill:

You idio.ts are the promoters of ‘hate’

What you give is what you get. You don’t hate and insult others then expect the opposite.
low intelligence quotent
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Omodua(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
nairavsdollars:
This man says he is below 56yrs.

He is a liar and age cheat. He is looking like Biblical Methuselah. He is not below 68.

Kai! When will Nigerian politicians embrace the Truth? Just like his President who says he is 70yrs but his daughter is 60+. His first wife died at 74 and Gboyega Oyetola, ex Governor of Osun state is 63 and son of his immediate Junior sister.

God is seeing us all.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by slowice(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
It means you don't know what wike look like 6yrs ago.
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Deogratiasfx: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
Who's older between him and Nigeria?

Just curious..

Nigeria is not 63. That is the independence. Nigeria is over 100yrs
Re: Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures by Generalyemi(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The word terrorist is reserved for only Muslims.. no competition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven / Buhari Live On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.