Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People (592 Views)

Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes / This Is How Atiku Would Win In Various Zone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People by Validated: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2023
If by any means Atiku succeeds in this his journey, some villages might be levelled up with all the buildings in them. Note that I said "if". Some judges will be retired forthwith and investigated for corruption.

Some politicians will be locked up in DSS cells until their bank accounts and assets are cleaned out.

All those that have a hand in rigging from INEC, to former state governors to some current ministers may run to exile. As for Tinubu, well ... good luck to him.

Atiku has a large heart, but on this, I know he will be RUTHLESS!
Re: With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People by Chibuzoripob: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2023
grin bad dreams after eaten reheated Ogbono and yellow eba cheesy

3 Likes

Re: With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People by Curse777: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Same Atiku the Privatisation scammer,

2 Likes

Re: With This Gusto, Atiku Would Be Ruthless To Some People by Ttalk: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Validated:
If by any means Atiku succeeds in this his journey, some villages might be levelled up with all the buildings in them. Note that I said "if". Some judges will be retired forthwith and investigated for corruption.

Some politicians will be locked up in DSS cells until their bank accounts and assets are cleaned out.

All those that have a hand in rigging from INEC, to former state governors to some current ministers may run into exile. As for Tinubu, well ... good luck to him.

Atiku has a large heart, but on this, I know he will be RUTHLESS!

The host of heaven has invalidated your wish

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Thing Tinubu Is Good At And Why David Hundeyin Will Later Sing His Praises / There Is Plan Underway For Total Restructure By Yinubu's Administration / You Can’t Punish Voters For Errors Of INEC’ Femi Falana Says Follow Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.