Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri (817 Views)

Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos / Buying Directly From China, Japan To Nigeria....cheapest Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by ErrandBoy112(m): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Do you want to buy product in Lagos Major Market at an extremely cheap price?

A price you can't get anywhere in the market.

At "ERRAND BOY WHOLESALES HUB" we help you buy goods at the cheapest price possible.

We have contact to over 50 importers and wholesalers within Balogun market, Idumota, Oshodi and Tradefair.

We deal in Male and female shoes, phone accessories, kitchen utensils, underwear, singlet and boxers and many more.

If you are a dropshipper. You can get samples from us, sell to clients and we dropship for you.

You can join our WhatsApp group to see samples and prices.

We assure you that you can't get it anywhere cheaper than us.

Join the group in Signature.

Re: Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by obiekunie01: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2023
ErrandBoy112:

At "ERRAND BOY WHOLESALES HUB" we help you buy goods at the cheapest price possible.

We have contact to over 50 importers and wholesalers within Balogun market, Idumota, Oshodi and Tradefair.

We deal in Male and female shoes, phone accessories, kitchen utensils, underwear, singlet and boxers and many more.

If you are a dropshipper. You can get samples from us, sell to clients and we dropship for you.

We that are not based in lagos how do we trust you?
Re: Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by ErrandBoy112(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
obiekunie01:

We that are not based in lagos how do we trust you?

There is nothing to be scared about sir/ma, although I sincerely understand your fear but a trial will convince me.

I am a believer and I will never take what doesn't belong to me because I am quite aware of the repercussions.

Thanks.
Re: Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by obiekunie01: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
ErrandBoy112:

There is nothing to be scared about sir/ma, although I sincerely understand your fear but a trial will convince me.

I am a believer and I will never take what doesn't belong to me because I am quite aware of the repercussions.

Thanks.

Not good enough sir.

you have to provide a solid referee or surety.

That is the only way people like me who has been bitten severally can confidently do business with you.

i cant confidently send you huge amount of money to buy me goods based on you claiming to be a believer.

this your business is a very good one especially for some of us who are so scared of lagos but circumstances always force us to visit lagos. just get a surety and you will make a lot of money from those outside lagos.
Re: Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by Luchi05: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2023
Pls I can't find the link to your group chat kindly drop your no or add me to your group 09086774410 thanks
ErrandBoy112:

Re: Buying Directly From Importers In Lagos Island And Tradefair At The Cheapest Pri by ErrandBoy112(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2023
obiekunie01:

Not good enough sir.

you have to provide a solid referee or surety.

That is the only way people like me who has been bitten severally can confidently do business with you.

i cant confidently send you huge amount of money to buy me goods based on you claiming to be a believer.

this your business is a very good one especially for some of us who are so scared of lagos but circumstances always force us to visit lagos. just get a surety and you will make a lot of money from those outside lagos.

As regards referree or surety, how do I provide that when you can't even verify them due to location differences?

The only thing I can assure you is that, I have a name to protect, I am Arowolo Bashiru Agbolahan Co-founder of BashTaj Logistics a registered company under CAC., I own the biggest Muslim Entrepreneurship group on facebook in Nigeria "THE MUSLIM ENTREPRENEUR" (Registered too).
If you need further information about me, you can message me on WhatsApp I am willing to give 09094631345.

(1) (Reply)

Will Transportation Fare Ever Reduce? / What Do You Think Of The Nascon Offer / Leasing Companies/finance House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.