Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,653 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria (34602 Views)

Buy cars from us and pay in installments / Buy A Car And Pay In Installments(reloaded). / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Greenfaces: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
i agree with you on this, but the problem is that, it backfires when the dumbo

Begin to make his personal problem, every other person problem by begging for help.

On how he can't feed anymore.

Truely we are the architect of our own problems.

How can a sane man, buy a car on credit. Fueling alone rakings in a crazy figure.

If you can't pay a one time payment for a car, forget it, who you wan impress. Don't you have Sense.

I know people that bought a car, after owning a house in an estate. This is someone buying a car at 40

Na mumu dey bow to pressure o!
a cheap car is okay because of emergencies. Our transportation system is poor in some states like kano state. If your wife is pregnant and goes into labour at midnight, you can't get her to the hospital without a car. Keke people go home by 10pm. Its difficult

1 Like

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Wisereborn: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
chatinent:
No.

Make una sell Corolla of ₦2.5m for ₦4.5m baa?
NO!
Their things dey always dey different for this country

They just have to milk their clients dry

They think that it starts and ends with buying the car undecided
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
It is a foolish man,that would pay installments on a liability.

Plain foolishness.

Nothing foolish about it if you have a regular job. You need a car to drive to work daily.

It may be foolish if you are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by 3RNEST(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
ORIAYO70:

They r company... That r into that, they r real n genuine
Have u try them out?
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Connected1: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
which money, if there was money, danfo drivers into transport should be thousandnaires. And not even talking about being a millionaire, thousandnaire, these transporters don't have.

look at how they behave, and appear. Most now have to take Early morning tea "shekpe" to survive the day.

Transport business is suffer suffer work.

I see why people are attacking, the very dark man.

We are mad and mentally enslaved in this country. This is why this country can never get better.

We don't want the truth.

Skincare products that is damaging people skin, go into the market, you will see old women who should be giving advice to their young one's, their skin have left fair, it's now red and green

To impress who pls.

A man that will leave you, once your skin begins to turn green. When there are alot of young hungry girls.

I am sure you don't know most of these Drivers birth kids like there's a prize for the father with the highest number, how then will they be able to maintain themselves.

The business is not so profitable as it used to be, but with lesser responsibilities, I have seen people build houses from transportation business.

1 Like

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Connected1:

I am sure you don't know most of these Drivers birth kids like there's a prize for the father with the highest number, how then will they be able to maintain themselves.

The business is not so profitable as it used to be, but with lesser responsibilities, I have seen people build houses from transportation business.
check the news, it's not about the kids, these guys even live like peasants in a face me i slap you.

The economy is fucken bad, it's terrible now. What a carton of indomie cost before, it's times 5 now. And people must feed on it, because a bag of rice costs more.

It's so damn expensive right now, it's best as a sane human to spend based on your profits accrued.

The moment loan comes in, trust me you are becoming a goner.

If i manage my self, to live well, and you live above your means, and now need help. Trust me you don't deserve help from me.

I see some salary earners pay their girlfriend monthly allowance,while struggling to earn. Like are you mad 😡

What's all this. angry. Stupidity in this country angry

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by charlesm91(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
alizma:
Something dey worry some people for this country o. You won do example, you dey use 12million naira car do example
you sef notice grin
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by TRAPLORD13: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
uuzba:

They would surely have worked out a system to secure the cars.
GPS, immobilizer... something.
Nothing is secured in Nigeria bro.
Dem go scam Dem.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
ezechi24:
You don't have enough money to buy a car, but instead you went for a 12 million car, to be paying in instalments ...are you crazy?.

What's wrong with buying a 3 million naira car with the money you have..

Oga that 12million he mentioned was to cite example for Tinubu urchins who are so bad in calculation.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Megaautos(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
I agree with you boss, people still do things for validation these days. A friend needed a car and he reached out to me. He owns a cleaning service, so I told him to get a 2-in 1 car that could serve two purposes but he was against that idea. The funds on him could not get what he was requesting, I told him to get what his budget could buy but he opted for another deal. He got the car, but he is owning roughly N1.6m that he does not have an idea of how to raise it. The truth is that you are not in competition with anyone. Most people in ibadan are ashamed of buying a Micra because they use it for public transportation but Micra has almost lowest fuel consumption😂now that fuel is at N600 plus, they cannot drive their v6/8. There is no shame in buying a small car, it is your money.
ezechi24:
You don't have enough money to buy a car, but instead you went for a 12 million car, to be paying in instalments ...are you crazy?.

What's wrong with buying a 3 million naira car with the money you have..

1 Like

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Free2Fly: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
It is a foolish man,that would pay installments on a liability.

Plain foolishness.

Who's this one Oxygen dey reach your brain at all?

Is that not how most people buy cars abroad? Travel small nah, village champion, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post
/
Crazy!

Imagine repossessing a Nigerian used car after 1 or 2 years on Nigerian roads. The offer shouldn't exceed 6 months payment plan.

/
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nnemoha:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
This one too have have gone and bought car on credit.

Na mumu dey help this kind. Because i don't see how someone who spend only her profits.

Would come online to disgrace herself begging for funds. angry.

You all don't listen. angry.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who's this one Oxygen dey reach your brain at all?

Is that not how most people buy cars abroad? Travel small nah, village champion, abeg.
shut up this slowpoke, that's abroad, this is Nigeria.

Study the economy before you drop comments.

How mich is the minimum wage in Nigeria, how much is fuel in Nigeria.

You should be the one, i should be asking this question, block head.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Crazy!

Imagine repossessing a Nigerian used car after 1 or 2 years on Nigerian roads. The offer shouldn't exceed 6 months payment plan.

/
Most Nigerians are so stupid, that is why, the rich pay them peanuts and still take advantage ot them.

And they see it as normal. Suffering and smiling. angry
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
With the current high cost of fuel, there is no incentive for people to even get cars. Many who have them have started parking and trekking.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by abiolatunji: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
For Urgent sale kindly call 🤙 or chat DARMOF on 08053523256

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Ziggylee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Connected1:

It works.
There are other platforms that enable it here in Nigeria.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Judolisco(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Can this work in naija?
sure... If u have like a steady income or if u are a salary earner... D money can be deducted from your account monthly...
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Kachidubem: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
This what most celebrities do... for both houses and cars

Many of them can't afford outright payment,but they spread it.. knowing fully well, dia shows etc will generate money for them
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Connected1: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bunkbars:
check the news, it's not about the kids, these guys even live like peasants in a face me i slap you.

The economy is fucken bad, it's terrible now. What a carton of indomie cost before, it's times 5 now. And people must feed on it, because a bag of rice costs more.

It's so damn expensive right now, it's best as a sane human to spend based on your profits accrued.

The moment loan comes in, trust me you are becoming a goner.

If i manage my self, to live well, and you live above your means, and now need help. Trust me you don't deserve help from me.

I see some salary earners pay their girlfriend monthly allowance,while struggling to earn. Like are you mad 😡

What's all this. angry. Stupidity in this country angry
No matter how you see it.

If you can't finance people's living, it's better you allow them to take loans and make something out of it.

I buy many things on instalments from CDCare and I make sure I can afford the periodic payments, so also one should make sure he can afford the installment payment for these cars before buying anyone.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
The buyer will pay 3x the actual amount just like loan apps in Nigeria
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by ORIAYO70(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
3RNEST:

Have u try them out?

Yes I do
Though it delays, but the business was deal...
I paid 600k, advance .. they bought Nigeria used Sienna 2002 for me as agreed, after 3months of waiting... Unfortunately the company allows you to choose the seller yourself... I bought bad sienna, in less than a week bad gear, I lost 600k in less than 2weeks.

But as for the company yes dey do buy... Both used n new car it depends on ur deposit.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by slymansun: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Acesexcell:
If this can work in Nigeria, then it will be good for some of us civil servant who would be needing car in the nearest time.

Hmm. Terms and conditions apply o.
Look very well before you leap.

You pay very significantly higher with instalmental payment. A car that goes for ₦3million on outright payment may cost as high as ₦4million with instalmental payment.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by markkuss: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nnemoha:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

how do we believe you...

1 Share

Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by ViktorCash: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
No be to buy car be the problem,you get money for fuel?
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by SirGod: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
obembet:
Wow
Are you interested ??
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by peterjulius00(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
All these are done in Europe and American country but why is Nigeria still backwards? I am not happy that thing are not working according in my beautiful country Nigeria.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by mywells: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
The insurance of that car,is the policy comprehensive or third party?Think before you settle with any installment, driving a car is not rice and beans ,driving a car without experience is a gravy offense.
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by Kakone: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2023
NYC improvement to d Nigerian trust system,dey should learn from the sucsex of loan apps
Re: Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria by holybabayo(m): 3:38am On Oct 03, 2023
Have a budget on the car you want.
Divide the amount into 12
Open a new account
Transfer that money into it small small
If you are able to do that for 3 to 4 months, you will be committed to see it to the end.

Just make sure you don't have ATM card for that account and liv a low profile life. Tell anyone that is closed to you that this is what you are saving for.

But if you take a car loan, apart from enjoying the car immediately, you can make the car partly finance the payment. You can go into picking up perssengers when going to work or coming back (no go dey do father christmas for your neighbours, colleaguesor, relatives or friends). If you know how to drive well, you can do bolt on weekends to support your pocket. At least, let the car buy it own fuel and feed you 3 times daily. The bad side of this is the car will die quick too if you are a learner on this Nigeria road...so you must be a very good driver that knows how to slow down on bad roads and avoid accidents and crashing of the body of the car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car / Customs Intercepts Car Smuggled Within Bundles Of Firewood (Photos) / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.