Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,115 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

AI (great Eye): This Is What I Have To Say About Nigeria @ 63 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / AI (great Eye): This Is What I Have To Say About Nigeria @ 63 (85 Views)

Juwa 777 APK Download (latest Version)v1.0.63 For Android & IOS / Nigeria@63 National Day Awards / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AI (great Eye): This Is What I Have To Say About Nigeria @ 63 by ayokashry1(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2023
Nigeria, Nigeria, land of my dreams,
At 63, you're still a teenager, it seems.
You're full of life and energy,
But you've got some quirks, I can't deny.

Your leaders are corrupt,
Your roads are full of pot.
Your power is erratic,
Your education is erratic.

But despite all your flaws,
You're a country I love with all my heart.
Your people are warm and kind,
And your culture is one of a kind.

So, on this 63rd anniversary,
I raise a glass to you, Nigeria.
May you continue to grow and thrive,
And leave your mark on the world, alive!
[center][/center]
Re: AI (great Eye): This Is What I Have To Say About Nigeria @ 63 by ayokashry1(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Likes if you still believe in Nigeria. Shares if you don't.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion In Diri’s Camp, As FG Renders Apology Over PAP Misleading Information / How To Create A Custom 404 Page For Your Website / A Closer Look At Misdemeanor Bail Bonds Services In Camden AR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.