Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) (2456 Views)

First Lady Remi Tinubu Calls For Intensified Prayers Over Security Concerns / First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by ganisucks(f): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
The video below is of a NTA newsline reporter who broke out in laughter when the First Lady of Nigeria, Remi Tinubu said her husband, the President, is not a magician.

See the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOJGZ1WTaQ&pp=ygUZTlRBIGxhdWdocyBhdCBSZW1pIFRpbnVidQ%3D%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yl7AN68wx4

The link above is to the full programme put up by NTA themselves on youtube. Stop at 17: 15 minutes to listen and see that it's not a manipulation.
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by ganisucks(f): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2023
When I saw this footage, I was appalled and dismayed by how we insult the offices of the Federal government. We may not like the man or woman who occupy these offices, that is normal. But we MUST RESPECT the office itself. This has to stop. We need to come together and join heads to pull the nation from the brink of impending destruction. These are not the best of times. Nigerians, please come together.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by TemplarLandry: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2023
The hyena has laughed away her hard-earned job.
There are always consequences when you lack etiquette.

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Thundafireseun: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Fake news

There is no evidence that she was laughing at what the 1st lady said

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Curse777: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2023
Are this Obi supporters serious at all

Is this the kind of opposition they want to use to win?!
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Free2Fly: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The hyena has laughed away her hard-earned job.
There are always consequences when you lack etiquette.

In a democratic country

Is that the kind of country you "emergency lovers of Nigeria" want?

I mean, which idiot would love/want a lawless country with no freedom of speech?

It's clear no one loves and wants Nigeria, but only feign love when their tribesman is in power.

12 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by ganisucks(f): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Fake news

There is no evidence that she was laughing at what the 1st lady said

Watch it. Fastforward to the 17th minute and you'll see that it's real.
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Curse777:
Are this Obi supporters serious at all

Is this the kind of opposition they want to use to win?!

What has brought Peter Obi into this conversation now? Is Remi Tinubu married to Obi? Or is the lady laughing related to Obi? Why can't you people just respect yourselves for once?!

12 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by pandoragirigory: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:
When I saw this footage, I was appalled and dismayed by how we insult the offices of the Federal government. We may not like the man or woman who occupy these offices, that is normal. But we MUST RESPECT the office itself. This has to stop. We need to come together and join heads to pull the nation from the brink of impending destruction. These are not the best of times. Nigerians, please come together.
Calm down, don't let grieve, bitterness and anguish overthrow your soul, you can't judge people by reaction especially that express joy or sorrow, you feel sorrowful because Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land is the president, she was laughing probably she was happy or the statement was funny, not scornfully, judging people by how you feel means you need attention.
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Laughing at fake Muslim pastor.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by sleek214(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What has brought Peter Obi into this conversation now? Is Remi Tinubu married to Obi? Or is the lady laughing related to Obi? Why can't you people just respect yourselves for once?!
The woman is an Obidient IPOB( Jenifer Igwe)
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Mindlog: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Appalled and dismayed that someone laughed in the background? shocked shocked shocked

The hyperventilation is not good for your overall mental wellbeing, so breathe in and relax. If your daily 9-5 job involves working with teenagers who laughs in your face, you go kill person?

E no hard reach like that, even people dey mock and laugh at God their Creator daily but God still never squeeze dia necks......so once more, keep calm as we are all humans and all of us here on Nairaland will all be dead by the next 90 years.🤣🤣🤣🤣😊

3 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Bendeco2020: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:
What is this one saying?

Did the NTA presenter laughed at the presidential office or her statement?

Some people way of thinking sha

4 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by press9jatv: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
😂 you want to put this woman in trouble 👿. Free her oooo
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by happney65: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:

I guess you were in Burundi when the then APC called Jonathan all types of names. Abused him,His wife and his entire family.
But No, It was cool then,but not cool now to make jest people in power.

Anyways as for the Lady, she don lose her job sha.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by tinsel: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:

Watch it. Fastforward to the 17th minute and you'll see that it's real.
Why are you putting that lady into trouble by pushing this?

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Bridget95(f): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:
who respect help. Don't you know the office is disrespecting Nigerians since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
She has the freedom to laughter
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Kingsasian(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
My wife and I noticed it as well last night... 😆. We were like the newscaster just laughed at what Mrs Tinubu just said

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:
You can go ahead and support your drug baron president and his clown of a wife, millions of other sensible Nigerians won't be part of that.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Donaldoni: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
smiley
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by Agbotikuyor007(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's unprofessional
ganisucks:
The video below is of a NTA newsline reporter who broke out in laughter when the First Lady of Nigeria, Remi Tinubu said her husband, the President, is not a magician.

See the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOJGZ1WTaQ&pp=ygUZTlRBIGxhdWdocyBhdCBSZW1pIFRpbnVidQ%3D%3D

The link above is to the full programme put up by NTA themselves on youtube. Stop at 17: 15 minutes to listen and see that it's not a manipulation.
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Una wan cost someone his job over these useless people?
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Somebody lost her job
Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by fr3do(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Let's not be quick to forget how Patience Jonathan was ridiculed by the media.

This is nothing, absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: NTA Newsline Reporter Laughs At First Lady Remi Tinubu (video) by UptownVibes(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
ganisucks:
Is the person in the office respecting himself? Make I hear word abeg. Can you come together with the leaders? Dey play. If you think the leaders cares about you as a citizens, then you need medical attention..

(1) (Reply)

You Will Carry Naira In A Wheelbarrow To Go And Buy A Loaf Of Bread~mazi 2015 / Pete Edochie Kidnapped / The Nigerian Who Designed An American Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.