Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Troops Arrest Two Suspects Over Seminarian’s Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Arrest Two Suspects Over Seminarian’s Murder (360 Views)

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Arrest Two Suspects Over Seminarian’s Murder by Esther125: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
Troops of Operation Safe Haven (OPSH) reportedly arrested two persons over the killing of a seminarian, Naman Stephen Ngophe.

.ng recalls that Ngophe was killed on September 9, 2023, by suspected bandits who attacked and burnt the Catholic Church parish house in Kamanton, Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The spokesperson of the OPSH operation, Captain Oya James, who paraded the suspects at the OPSH headquarters, gave their names as Ahmed Abdullahi and Hassan Mato.

He said the suspects would be handed over to the police as soon as an investigation is completed.

However, Abdullahi denied the allegation, adding that he was unaware of the crime.

“I was at home when security personnel came and arrested me. I was brought here and punished severely without committing any offence. I am from a royal house and I can’t commit this kind of crime. I was not told what I did until now.” he said

https://.ng/2023/10/02/troops-arrest-two-suspects-over-seminarians-murder/

Re: Troops Arrest Two Suspects Over Seminarian’s Murder by TemplarLandry: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool
Re: Troops Arrest Two Suspects Over Seminarian’s Murder by Ayoade19(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2023
Yobabad:
But why do local Yoruba Muslims miscreants supports evil

E be like say you need glasses. Perhaps, you may be high on something.

(1) (Reply)

Archive Of Corruption / Anti Touts Brutalizes 7 Tricycle Drivers, Destroy 11 Vehicles,3 Hospitalized / The Story Of The Lake Of Kariba About 5boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.