Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigeria Tallest Flag!! Nairalander Drone View And Travel Video. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Tallest Flag!! Nairalander Drone View And Travel Video. (245 Views)

Drone View Of The Ado Bus Terminal Built By Fayemi / Drone View Of Major Roads In Edo State - Photos / Drone View Of The New Oshodi BRT Terminus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Tallest Flag!! Nairalander Drone View And Travel Video. by CompuCart(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
This Journey took me To MalamAlu agro Company in Birnin Kudu Local government of Jigawa state.Me together with Couple of Friends Visited the site where the Tallest Flag Stand in the Country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lLy0nEDeTc?si=8X71LMbQTg7yz0Eh

We were taken into a tour of the Company that incorporate advance technology as well.

Happy independence Nigeria,May the Hardship subside and May our Economy be on track of Growth.I pray that every Nigerian feel the Peace he wish and Serenity to leave with one another regardless of race.

Truly this is massive.
dominique, Sissy3
DisGuy
JustWise
Rocktation, farano
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique,Nlfpmod,Seun
This is really Educative..

(1) (Reply)

How Does The New Canada Immigration Policy Affect Pending Applications Of Thisem / Seeking For An Advise / Another Nigerian Pilgrim From Katsina Dies In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.