Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seems Whatsapp Is Not Sending OTP Codes To Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seems Whatsapp Is Not Sending OTP Codes To Nigeria. (305 Views)

Codes To Check Your Prepaid Meter Number. / I Need Websites Where I Can Buy Mobile Phones,clothings Online Without OTP? / See USSD Codes To Open Account With Some Nigeria Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seems Whatsapp Is Not Sending OTP Codes To Nigeria. by Damola213: 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pls people help me, I've been trying to register my line back on Whatsapp but they are sending the OTP needed to verify my line. I have called my service provider and I was made to understand nothing is wrong with my number, that I'm not on DND, I've uninstalled and install again, it's still the same thing. I've mailed WhatsApp support contact, no help is coming from them, I even used my other line that I'm using for my other WhatsApp, I can't get back in on that one too, still the same reason. They couldn't send OTP neither could call me to tell me. I really want to if I'm the only person experiencing this. What's up with WhatsApp pls.
Re: Seems Whatsapp Is Not Sending OTP Codes To Nigeria. by 3seriez(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Same table. Battling for close to a week now also. Very frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Naija Leaked Videos / Stealing Pot Of Soup''man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service / Exam-help On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.