Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa (26189 Views)

Female Soldier Guns Down Captain In Adamawa / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by OGwales(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
slimfit1:
No airforce engagement in Sambisa forest, but one huge engagement in South East. Further explanation is needed. This is one thing why our security teams are suffering because they are not sincere.

Stop crying, we told you people but as una don put body una go collect wotowoto. I pray una foolishness doesn't lead to afganEASTERN been leveled.

A word is enough. Make una call una evil brothers to order.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by sejere: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please kind hearted Nairalanders.
I come in peace. Plz I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear.

I need assistance at this time to be able to provide food for my kids. I know things are rough everywhere. It has been difficult providing a square meal for these kids.

God will bless you as every efforts on this will be appreciated. These kids are very hungry.

Nothing is too small and God will bless you.

Thank you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Chetas81(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
sinola:

I know they are all the same, but as the saying goes, it take a thief to catch a thief.

They will all kill themselves las las
if prayer can do it no issue but military intelligence matter a lot

1 Like

Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by hopexter(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
cjudy:

My dear I’m not a Muslim. Don’t classify me as your fellow Muslim who are terrorist

I reject you! Who’s your dear? You terrorist sympathiser. So Ipob terrorists are Muslims too right? Illiterate undecided
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Dennisbulkan: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
slimfit1:
No airforce engagement in Sambisa forest, but one huge engagement in South East. Further explanation is needed. This is one thing why our security teams are suffering because they are not sincere.

At this point, no difference between South east & sambisa to me. They are both blood sucking terrorist infested hellhole. Air force can bomb whichever they wish, we don't care. Either way, it's a big win for Nigeria as Long as bloody terrorists are bombed to hell in pieces, it doesn't matter where, south east or sambisa, it's all the same. Unless you're a terrorist it shouldn't matter to you either.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by zelnababa(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
I know enemies of Nigeria will be sad cus of this news, make una no worry d next is MNk boys vs Ekpa boys go entertain us small
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Desusi: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-iswap-guns-down-boko-haram-commander-in-sambisa/
By the creative power of the universe, this how they will continue to help destroy themselves. God is never behind evils.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Antiurchins: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
cjudy:

Like your useless parents

e pain you
Ebola junior🤣😂😂

Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by cjudy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Antiurchins:

e pain you
Ebola junior🤣😂😂

Why is Tinubu's economy not favourable to people from SW?

From rice bandits to plantain bandits.

owo mida everywhere

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.
This one thinks say I Dey shithole with am. Keep dreaming
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by kolas88(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Friendly Match.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by erai30(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
So who brought the information from the terrorist's enclave, I smell something fishy.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by winner37(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
How far no pictures make we the sure ? 😱😱
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Maski87: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
How una dey take know these things from your air-conditioned office in abuja FAKE NEWS
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by finallybusy: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
At this point, every member of these sects is a commander of sort.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by AfonjaPriest: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Nnemoha:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by famology(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Iswap finish dem jooor. Na dem invite una dat year. E don backfire....lol 🤣🤣
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by oneman2k7: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fulani pa gambari, no case.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by AGBADOAREWAGOAT: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
THE TRUE IS BITTER LIKE GBOGBO NI SHEH
MAGANI BURANTASHI
OTA PIA PIA

Spell mallam all i care its still mallam, when couple fights na you wey come separate fight them go use settle.....meaning their killings is insignificant to our national Unity, Unless Fed govt allow Release OHAMADIKE my Unlce and let BIAFRA Go

IDONBLIVIT
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Shakathezulu1: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
cjudy:

Prayer of a sinner will never be answered.
You are very stupid.

All in your silly quest to see Nigeria fail. But guess what, it's you that will fail. Ozour
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by NAC1666: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by cjudy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

You are very stupid.

All in your silly quest to see Nigeria fail. But guess what, it's you that will fail. Ozour
Na your papa and my age mate for your useless family are stupid
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by DD29: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
They have become cult group
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 3:00am On Oct 03, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

Na so Ekpa faction go dey bomb kanu’s faction too.

All enemies of Nigeria whether boko haram or ipob shall know no peace .

Their sympathizers too will not have peace.

Hahahahaha this Yaribanza illiterate go think say he don crack a joke not knowing he's a full
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Shakathezulu1: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2023
cjudy:

Na my papa and my age mate for my useless family are stupid.
🤣. E pain am. Nigeria no go favour you, till you begin to say good things about her.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by cjudy(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

🤣. E pain am. Nigeria no go favour you, till you begin to say good things about her.
Make e Favour you wey Dey suffer first. Useless country.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by cjudy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

You dey mad. After saying negative words on Nigeria, you come dey call mods.
Ogun go kill you, Nigeria will not favour you, until you start saying positive words on Nigeria.
Kill your papa and mama. Bastard
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by Shakathezulu1: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
cjudy:

Kill your papa and mama. Bastard
As long as you keep saying negative words on Nigeria, the land of Nigeria will never favour you.
Re: Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa by cjudy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

As long as you keep saying negative words on Nigeria, the land of Nigeria will never favour you.
See this one, you think say everybody Dey Nigeria with you. Your useless Nigeria have never Favour me that’s why I left and found Favour elsewhere. Enjoy your shithole country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC / Dele Momodu: Doyin Okupe Is Owing Me $20,000 From 2015 Bet On Jonathan / Houseboy ‘Steals’ Ex- Minister Akinyemi’s N11m Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.