Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria (36228 Views)

Aksg Set To Train 20 Indigenous Automobile Engineers In Israel / Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturers In UAE | List Of Kitchen Cabinets In UAE / National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by MightySparrow: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Of course, we lead they follow as usual. cool

O kare ọmọluabi.

Oodua a gbe yin Sir.

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2023
obembet:

Check out Geely or JAC, those guys have one of the finest cars. U will love Thier products..

And thier car is very cheap

JAC just show me pepper. One of our official company vehicles is their truck T60. Its timing belt cut while on the highway causing damage to the cylinder head. To find the replacement in Nigeria market has been one hell of headache. From the experience, I begin to fear any vehicle not popular on Nigerian roads.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
GreatAutos:

Coscharis doesn’t assemble his own brand
He only has franchise with them and he has an assembly plant where he assemble the cars he has franchise with and he doesn’t assemble all the brands
This why I said he dnt count here we are talking of those who manufacture their own brand.

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
tete7000:

JAC just show me pepper. One of our official company vehicles is their truck T60. Its timing belt cut while on the highway causing damage to the cylinder head. To find the replacement in Nigeria market has been one hell of headache. From the experience, I begin to fear any vehicle not popular on Nigerian roads.
This is true. And if you do find the part it will be xpenssive as there will be no fakes YET
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Blakjewelry:

There are videos online were some of the works were been done by hand. I mean pure construction on the chassis and doors though I heard he has upgraded to automated process now. From an engineering point of view, the only complex part to a vehicle is the engine and gearbox system not because it is hard per ser but because it requires a mold which in turn requires large amount of energy which is something we are currently lacking as a nation.
Well as an Engineer, I will disagree with you on the Engine part, reason is we lack brains not energy to make an Engine,>The pour is manual, the only process that requires Energy is the melt (Heat) we already produce H beams made of steel, so an Aluminium Alloy Engine requires less Energy to melt. Do not forget the Chassis too need a mould and cast also the super structure of the car. Everything else is a press and spot weld which amount to not much energy.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Tochj:
Tinubu government should lead by example
Every government official starting from the president to local councillor should be forced to use locally made vehicles.
Importing SUV for lawmakers is rascality.
I agree with you whole heartedly
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Wallade(m): 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
tolue42:

Like I've said in a response, I've been to the plant, is not far from my house. They do assemble ford trucks(rangers). But those high-end vehicles, I can't say 100%

They assemble those vehicles in Nigeria. I don't think there is any vehicle manufacturer in Nigeria.

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
The only existing ACTUAL car manufacturer in Nigeria is Innoson i.e. IVM.

It's quite ridiculous that some ignoramuses are mentioning Nord. A 'love-vendor my ride' shop?

Before anyone will start arguing unintelligently, please provide videos or pictures of the so-called Nord factory. I will also provide pictures and videos of Innoson vehicle factory.

Yorubas should stop seeing everything as competition with Igbos. Even Omaa, a vehicle assembling company in Anambra has a more befitting factory than Nord they're calling car manufacturer.

SMH.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by DangoteIvy: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by BestTrades: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2023

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
kellybently:

What of CFOA. Why not on your list

Sorry dear... We have more 10, I just listed few of the companies we have that Nigerian Government should patronize
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
Blaze14k:

So because its rebranded it's not good to buy. Wiv this mentality we can't grow as a nation

Yet they spent millions in buying Hyundai cars
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
remzytimer:

11. AC OKOCHA MOTORS

Thank you dear, pls tell us more about the product and the pictures. I never hear about that before
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Incomplete list where is omaas , peace car, Anamcco and two others from Enugu

Kindly give us little details about their products and Thier pictures. We need to promote our own
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

The same LAMCL Ltd Ibadan not included.

Give us little details about it and Thier pictures
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by obembet(f): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
pocom16:
Amazing..

Can you please incorporate this link into your article.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKfJULWC02E

This is beautiful, I have been looking for video like this to get my information right
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by pocom16: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
obembet:

This is beautiful, I have been looking for video like this to get my information right
I am glad you like it.
Can you modify your post and Include the link in there.

It's solely for the purpose of gaining a few traffic into the channel..I hope you would not mind.
Thank you

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
obembet:

Kindly give us little details about their products and Thier pictures. We need to promote our own
Anamcco

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
OMAA

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
PEACE MASS TRANSIT ASSEMBLY PLANT ENUGU

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
INGRACE ASSEMBLY PLANT ENUGU
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by okeysoninv: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
TSS ASSEMBLY PLANT ENUGU . Makers of shacman trucks, forland truck etc.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Peoples whose heads are as flat as plateau will say they built Lagos
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
If Izuogu motors is not included then you just wrote a trash
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by excel101(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Are the likes of:
1. Lanre Shittu Motors
2. Dana Motors
3. Elizade Motors
Etc a Motor manufacturing company.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by lawani: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
excel101:
Are the likes of:
1. Lanre Shittu Motors
2. Dana Motors
3. Elizade Motors
Etc a Motor manufacturing company.

They have assembly plants and can take auto parts from local suppliers while they also manufacture some especially none metal parts. No other company is doing much more than that.. The industrial capacity in the country is not adequate otherwise a brand new car will be less than two million naira

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Horus(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
Oluwatoyin Ogundipe (l), vice chancellor, University of Lagos, and Oluwatobi Ajayi, chief executive officer, NORD Automobiles Limited, after the signing of an MoU to set up a manufacturing plant in the University of Lagos

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Airlord2030: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
Innoson cars are moving coffins grin

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Manufacturer?
I think they are assembling plants
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by Putinofrussia: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Armaggedon:
This is how Nord "manufactures" their cars.
But we don't care provided we have something with which to rally against Innoson.
You people and bad Belle.
Na jealousy go kill you as he kill Aguiyi Ironsi.
Make dem kukuma name only INNOSON abi?
For your information,none of them manufactures vehicles wholly.They import most of the parts as CKD and some put some local stock we have here like tyres and some minor parts.
We cannot manufacture vehicles because we have no steel.
The only one of those coys up there that has gone beyond any one of them is PROFORCE because it is the only one that bought over a steel company where it gets its steel.
It is the only one that has gone beyond Africa even to Europe.The UNO also patronises them.
Calm down,all of them are trying even with the numerous challenges.

Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by sunboy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
GasAndOilTheory:
Assembly.. They assemble the cars here. It's not as if they manufacture it

That’s kinda ignorant to say though. Can you mention one car manufacturer in the world that does not import parts from other suppliers or countries as input to their car.

As long as they designed, and assembled it… it’s considered manufactured. Proforce, Innoson, Nord are the only Nigerian makers.

Peugeot are designed and all assembly part comes from their headquarters in France. So they only assemble in Nigeria.

Jac and Geely are Chinese brands that does same thing, assemble in Nigeria.

But then, assembling here does make the cars cheaper, create jobs, more tax money… at the end of the day it’s all good news for us. Even we produce just car seat, it’s a progress for us.
Re: List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria by soccerlite: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
They placed high fee on importation

Even with the number of automobile coys

Still your national assembly

Imported foreign made cars

Your president is using foreign made car imported too

Your govs are doing same

Useless country

Stupid lickazz apc members

CHEAP TOKUNBO CARS IN LAGOS / WINDSCREENS For All Cars With Home Delivery And Installation / Camry facelift Upgrade To The New Lit Lexus face�

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49