Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) (669 Views)

Unilorin Transcript Help!! / Unilag Transcript Help / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by lameejnr: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by CompuCart(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Where are the Mods Someone in distress.Please if this make it to the front page they'll be more suggestions from Najralanders.
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by Buharidgeneral: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's my former school same set but different faculty. God will see you through oo
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by rottable(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
lameejnr:
[b]OOU Transcript Help !!! sad

i graduated from OOU(Pharmacy) in 2015 and requesting my transcript since 2022. Paid 8k naira for local and 50k for international transcript fees but never got any transcript nor updates on it. More so, an admin fee of 1k.

i reached out to admins from my faculty and of course, the nigerian mentality. nothing goes for free. Paid another 100k in order to expedite my transcipt.
After several months of back and forth, my contact from the admin helped to facilitate the process and WES (World Education Service) got the documents, while a friend received the local copy in Lagos.
Only for WES to verify documents from school, and they responded with below email;

REF. # 5756598/TM
REPORTING INSTITUTION: Olabisi Onabanjo University

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic.

In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified. WES cautions you against using these documents for any purpose.

Now,i'm seriously confused on where the issue is. i've previously sent tens/hundreds of email to OOU's email but never got a response. i would appreciate it anyone can help me out and i have below concerns as well.

1. if OOU is able to verify my transcript with WES, why wasn't the document sent by default after i had paid the fees in 2022 ?
2. Can EFCC look into the department that is incharge of academic records/transcript ? there are too many fraud going on there.
3. i trust the admin that he couldn't have made up a fake document because i actually went to that school and graduated and this person worked in my Dean's office.
4. what can i do to get my official transcript from the school and remediate the damage that has been done?

please note that i am fully based in the US, so it's difficult to really do anything from here.

i would appreciate any help. reach out here or via twitter: lameej

Thanks[/b][i][/i]

So sorry about the issue, that is OSU for you.
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reply your private message
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by Venekconsultt: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2023
I keep asking myself where went wrong? I understand u might have done things with the person whom was at a time working at Dean's office sometime ago. When it comes to transcript, I know it's always something that needs time to avoid errors and with WES been involved,it need more time and follow up because that procedures no be here( of course I know the heat clients mounts on me). in as much I am trying to be careful not to brand the person who assisted you as DECEIVING". I want to say that there is no logical reason for WES replying the document u posses as fraud or fake other than there is a K leg.
This your story make me remember my most recent client for a transcript last month. The guy was like " I GOT UR NUMX ONLINE BLA BLA FOR A TRANSCRIPT" and after payment he said " DONT GO AND DO ROADSIDE STUFF AND GIVE ME O, OF COURSE I WILL KNOW"
Omo I no fit laugh!!

Op I really wish you are able to sort this. Just keep communication open and do well to update the thread if you are finally able to resolve this.
B4 I forget,any1 reading this and needs unical transcript feel free to reach out contact/WhatsApp 09066822919

lameejnr:
[b]OOU Transcript Help !!! sad

i graduated from OOU(Pharmacy) in 2015 and requesting my transcript since 2022. Paid 8k naira for local and 50k for international transcript fees but never got any transcript nor updates on it. More so, an admin fee of 1k.

i reached out to admins from my faculty and of course, the nigerian mentality. nothing goes for free. Paid another 100k in order to expedite my transcipt.
After several months of back and forth, my contact from the admin helped to facilitate the process and WES (World Education Service) got the documents, while a friend received the local copy in Lagos.
Only for WES to verify documents from school, and they responded with below email;

REF. # 5756598/TM
REPORTING INSTITUTION: Olabisi Onabanjo University

World Education Services Inc.(WES) has been advised by the reporting institution named above that the documents submitted for evaluation are not authentic.

In accordance with our stated policy, your account has been closed, all documents will be retained by WES and fees will not be refunded. As WES has received a fraudulent document as part of your evaluation, we will not process any other documents submitted for evaluation, and will not accept any future applications. The appropriate authorities have also been notified. WES cautions you against using these documents for any purpose.

Now,i'm seriously confused on where the issue is. i've previously sent tens/hundreds of email to OOU's email but never got a response. i would appreciate it anyone can help me out and i have below concerns as well.

1. if OOU is able to verify my transcript with WES, why wasn't the document sent by default after i had paid the fees in 2022 ?
2. Can EFCC look into the department that is incharge of academic records/transcript ? there are too many fraud going on there.
3. i trust the admin that he couldn't have made up a fake document because i actually went to that school and graduated and this person worked in my Dean's office.
4. what can i do to get my official transcript from the school and remediate the damage that has been done?

please note that i am fully based in the US, so it's difficult to really do anything from here.

i would appreciate any help. reach out here or via twitter: lameej

Thanks[/b][i][/i]
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by bularuz(m): 6:44am On Oct 03, 2023
You wan try OOU, I processed my transcript for over a year not until I tipped some people before it was sent to WES, in OOU if you want anything done right you just have to tip someone important in the system.
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by lameejnr: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
i did or just contact me on twitter: Lameej
GlorifiedTunde:
Reply your private message
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
lameejnr:
i did or just contact me on twitter: Lameej

Replied.
Re: Case closed: Transcript Help !!! (OOU / OSU) by depair: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2023
if you are facing issues accessing your transcript in Olabisi Onabanjo University then you would do well to sign this petition and also share across your network

https://chng.it/XFCWS8Yxg8

Enough of this wickedness

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive University In The World 2024 / O.a.u Diploma Screening Exam Start On 22nd Of December 2007. / Any University Abt To Commence Pgd? Please Inform Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.