Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

APC People Cannot Make Heaven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC People Cannot Make Heaven (118 Views)

These Words Will Keep APC People Sleepless / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC People Cannot Make Heaven by thinkmoney(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
APC people cannot make heaven. They so much tried to diminish this Obi media time on #Arise tv. I had to go listen to it myself (somehow expecting something like a bad showing),only to be impressed by what is again articulate ideas for our development. Little wonder that Reno Omokri hasn’t seen much to write about since.

The points I got and that I have commented on before here are:
-There is something called announcement effects. Tinubu on his first day in office just opened mouth waa and set the whole nation on fire. Everybody became Israelites that period.
- Obi like he twitted (and like he claimed in his manifesto) would have removed the subsidy in stages. 50percent first. We would have been eased into it.
- he said he would be transparent with the shortfall from the subsidy removal money and make people see what’s being used for.
-He rightly accused this government of half cooked and haphazard policies. He said they do not properly think things through. Just in a day yesterday for example, they mentioned additional 25k to the salary of some few and later in the day they upgraded it to 35k for every worker.
-He said you can’t float Naira if you haven’t stabilized your supply.
-He pointed to the need to put on ground a robust economic team before reeling out policies.
-He as usual emphasized that corruption and criminality must be fought ruthlessly to achieve the aim of any policy.
-He said it is important our leaders tell us the truth about themselves. He said this is so our image and dignity as a nation doesn’t suffer. He said it is also important so as to send the right signal ( I do emphasize on this often).
Integrity and honour are the bedrock of a great society according to HE Mr. Peter Obi

https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=21olBPv4HrZT_BjQ&fbclid=IwAR1F1KtNhjZAAIo9hvHTYZ4o07wpkvKj8RNdZfGyjfqnhBTpyknSxf8G6PA_aem_AcIs-yuKsLjN2hRWIGFesXRhtYM432enUlkiBqCxuyP64XM_UmZG86S7yyOzSidtYeE&v=bDMnjO8yVfg&feature=youtu.be
Re: APC People Cannot Make Heaven by yarimo(m): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi the agulu criminal is a fraudster, he defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years

Re: APC People Cannot Make Heaven by Meagainstthem: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Person wey dey idolized man wey dey seek advice from mad man normal so?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Graduate Without A Certificate? / Tinubu’s Alleged Certificate Forgery: What Does The Constitution Say About It? / Reprehensible Use Of Executive Office To Settle Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.