Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

The Executive Chairman Of Igboeze North Lga., Hon. Engr. Ejike Itodo Inaugurates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Executive Chairman Of Igboeze North Lga., Hon. Engr. Ejike Itodo Inaugurates (233 Views)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Salutes Governor Hope Uzodinma / IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Salutes Governor Hope Uzodinma / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Executive Chairman Of Igboeze North Lga., Hon. Engr. Ejike Itodo Inaugurates by IkennaOodo: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
THE EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF IGBOEZE NORTH LGA., HON. ENGR. EJIKE ITODO INAUGURATES ENUGU STATE NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH STRIKE FORCE 2 IN IGBOEZE NORTH LGA.

Pursuant to the relentless quest of the Government of Enugu State to end insecurity in the state, the Executive Chairman of Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area, Hon. Engr. Ejike Itodo inaugurates Enugu State Neighbourhood Watch Strike Force 2 in Igbo Eze North Local Government Area.

Speaking to the Security Personnel during the inauguration, the Council Chairman said: "I extend deepest gratitude to all of you who have chosen to serve. Security is not just a job; it is a noble responsibility that requires dedication, perseverance and an unwavering commitment to protect the safety and well-being of our community. I want to assure you that your service will not go unnoticed and your efforts will be greatly appreciated by those you protect. As the torchbearers of this esteemed security team, our primary objective is to ensure the safety and security of our people. In fulfilling this duty, I implore you to always bear in mind a few principles that will guide you. Firstly, security is a responsibility that must be carried out with utmost professionalism and integrity. The trust placed in you by the people must never be taken for granted. Your actions, both on and off duty, determine how others perceive your. Secondly, lead by example, exhibit the highest standards of conduct and ethics. Thirdly, treat everyone with respect and fairness regardless of their background because trust and respect are the foundation stones of a successful security team"

Similarly, the Council Chairman also thanked the people of Igbo Eze North for maintaining appreciable level of peace and harmony since the Security Summit, while doing this he said: "I am delighted to see the fruits of our collective efforts. The atmosphere within our community has transformed into one of tranquility and understanding. It is evident to the unwavering commitment and determination of our people who have shown that peace can prevail even in the most challenging circumstances. Again, I extend my appreciation to *Igbo-Eze Unity Forum For Development* *(IUFD)* for provision of security logistics and interventions, I also thank our community leaders, advocates and volunteers who have tirelessly worked to promote peace and social cohesion in Enugu-Ezike. Your dedication and selflessness have set an extraordinary peace in our land"

In the same vein, the Chairman also thanked the Executive Governor of the State, His Excellency, Barr. Peter Mbah under whose visionary guidance Igbo-Eze North Local Government witnessed remarkable achievements in our fight against insecurity.

Ikenna Oodo (Caesar)
SSA to the Executive Chairman

(1) (Reply)

Okun Development Association (ODA) Declares Dino Melaye As Consensus Candidate / Kogi 2023: PDP Youth Leader Cautions Dino Melaye Against Heightening Tension / Impeachment: Court Strikes Out Aiyedatiwa’s Suit Against Ondo Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.