Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? (647 Views)

Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / If This Is True, Tinubu Should Forget About Becoming PRESIDENT / I Won't Contest Elections Again After 2019 - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Entprys(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
I went to eat this morning, I met some people discussing the issue on ground.
One man among them(tribe witheld) was saying that Tinubu will be disqualified due to certificate issue and he won't paticipate in re-run.
The way he was saying it with confidence, I felt weak.

But is it true ? Can we get to that point ?

May god forbid
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by JealousCobra(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Entprys:
One man among them(tribe witheld) was saying that Tinubu will be disqualified due to certificate issue and he won't paticipate in re-run.

May god forbid

Sorry Buddy, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is a goner.

@ bolded there's nothing your small god could do in this regard. 😁😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by nepapole(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
There won't be any rerun.

If Tinubu is found guilty of forgery, he shud be sacked and Atiku declared winner. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Forget about rerun. Atiku is our president 4 + 4 = 8 years
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Chinjo2: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
There can't be any rerun. If it is confirmed that Tinubu forged his certificate and is impersonating someone else, he will be sacked and banished to Iragbiji because even Lagos people will reject him.
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Phoen1X: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
@OP,..i guess with these answers,you can return home to iya korede for consolation.

1 Like

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Justiceleague1: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang:

Confusion breaki bonee,yepaa!

No kee yaself o
grin grin grin grin
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Pigstormentor: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Agbado supporters want to switch sides instantly. Shameless things...

You no support thiefnubuu again? Mugu

duro4chang:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Confusion breaki bonee,yepaa!
No kee yaself o grin grin grin grin
You have all failed as usual . Your wailing has continued!
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Spandy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
You are one of those lots that believed the hoax that buhari was cloned. It's a shame
Entprys:

May god forbid
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Justiceleague1: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
duro4chang Mallam use style modify and cover ya shame nahh grin :
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Justiceleague1: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigstormentor:

You no support thiefnubuu again? Mugu

He is in a state of shock and confusion... shivering uncontrollably grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Spandy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sacked by who?
Chinjo2:
There can't be any rerun. If it is confirmed that Tinubu forged his certificate and is impersonating someone else, he will be sacked and banished to Iragbiji because even Lagos people will reject him.
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Confusion Obi is a loser. Atiku is a loser. grin grin grin grin
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by yoruboid: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Entprys:

May god forbid

I like the way these guys give themselves hope
First, they were so sure they will win
Next they were certain PBAT will not be able to govern
Next they were certain PBAT would not be sworn in
Next they were too sure the PEPT will rule in their favor
Now they are certain PBAT’s CSU records are fake

Bookmark this comment, by this time tomorrow they will attack CSU again

2 Likes

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Kyase(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Entprys:

May god forbid

Na wetin dey call

Beer parlour gist be that bro
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigstormentor:

Atiku and obi are losers. They will never be president

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126159661][/quote]May Atiku and Obi labour in vain. They will never never be president.
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Pigstormentor: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
Just imagine the people supporting Tinubu. The fear is very obvious and these are people that are paid peanuts to be foolish.

Justiceleague1:

He is in a state of shock and confusion... shivering uncontrollably grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Pigstormentor: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
I will buy a casket for your worthless life..

duro4chang:
Even though I am a foolish Tinubu supporter. This Atiku move is scary....I will DIE if Tinubu is expelled..spits
Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by duro4chang(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigstormentor:
I will buy a casket for my worthless life..

Re: Incase Of Re-run, Is It True Tinubu Won't Contest Again ? by Justiceleague1: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang grumpus. :
May Atiku and Obi labour in vain. They will never never be president.

(1) (Reply)

Why Forge A Certificate Of A School You Attended / Tinubu Tells Supreme Ct He Is Not Alone on Certificate Forgery. Atiku Forged too / Court Of Appeal: Victory For Emeka Martins Chinedu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.