Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students (30626 Views)

TINUBU Vs Atiku: Discrepancies In Tinubu Certificate INEC Vs CSU / Audio : Highlights From The Atiku Vs Csu/tinubu Case In Chicago Today / Wahala In The Courtroom: INEC Vs Pdp’s 2nd Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
This is a comparison between the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC and the one CSU released to Atiku lawyers which showed certificate of other students.

Below is the certificate of other students. Check the font and the person that signed the certificate..

—First two is the copy of other students.

—The third pics is the copy Tinubu submitted to INEC.

It can be seen that they are ALL the same. Same signature, same Ebira Daniels.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by Kosoco(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by inoki247: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Lol election wey don finish since na cruise loosers dey catch....

In dere own dummmy way as always dey will still come out with one theory telling us is fake.....

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by TemplarLandry: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hyundai the lunatic don carry Atiku the fugitive trabaye.

Where is that mad man Peter Obi? The third class dullard was busy saying “Tinubu no go school”. How can a third class lunatic even speak on a first class fine man like Tinubu?

We told them Tinubu is just playing them with all the back and forth. Baba just love catching cruise with baby politicians like Atiku and etc.

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cant you agbado see the date there is 1998

why can't agbado people reason

did tinubu graduate in 1998

chai, agbadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooo

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by RingRoadMafia: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Disregard the fake results posted by Tinubus propaganda machine. These are the certificates CSU sent to Atiku and they clearly show that Tinubus own is very different. Differences choke!

The certificates with the triangle logo are new, from 1997. Tinubu claimed to have graduated in 1979 so they couldn't have given him the particular result he submitted as authentic to INEC. What Baba Agbado did was to look for CSU certificate format online (he foolishly chose 1997 own) then slap on his name and forge the signatures of his supervisors. Doesn't matter if he actually attended CSU or not, the certificate is FAKE.

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by Ikaeniyan0: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:

oooooooooooooooooooo
Go and summit your evidence at the supreme court

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
After comparing, let us know how many times TINUBU breath in the class as student grin
LegendHero:
This is a comparison between the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC and the one CSU released to Atiku lawyers which showed certificate of other students.

Below is the certificate of other students. Check the font and the person that signed the certificate..

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go and summit your evidence at the supreme court

is that all you can say after busting your lies here

It is clear for everyone to see the date on the so called proof the OP Agbado posted

so why are you dragging me na

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:

oooooooooooooooooooo

Lol check the documents. It has both 1998 and 1999 from what I posted. The first two pictures are different years.

The university provided multiple certificate showing different years.

If I am part of the Atiku and Obedienr gang, I would have committed suicide by tears tonight from this heartbreak.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by Ikaeniyan0: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:

is that all you can say after busting your lies here

It is clear for everyone to see the date on the so called proof the OP Agbado posted

so why are you dragging me na
Tinubu and his Lawyers will be waiting for you at the tribunal.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Agbado boys say they are not concerned

Yet they are up at 11pm posting certificate of 1998 as proof for 1979

What is wrong with agbado guys though

real talk

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
They can clearly see 1998 on what they posted abi

or they can't

OMo to be agbado is not easy sha

You av to pree tend

Agbado look the date, agbado say "i don wanna luukk" angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by TruthsFM: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Tinubu is in deep mess seriously. Karma will surely backfired

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol check the documents. It has both 1998 and 1999 from what I posted. The first two pictures are different years.

The university provided multiple certificate showing different years.

If I am part of the Atiku and Obedienr gang, I would have committed suicide by tears tonight from this heartbreak.

Cheif AGBADO, the TOP KERNEL GENERAL, what is the difference b/w 1998 an 1999, shooooooo

Abi did TINUBABY grad in 1998.5 hehehe grin

Chai, life of baby kernels and the whole plantation

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:
They can clearly see 1998 on what they posted abi

or they can't

OMo to be agbado is not easy sha

You av to pree tend

Agbado look the date, agbado say "i don wanna luukk" angry

Shey you get eye problem ni. The first two certificate of 1998 and 1999 are those of other students and that is not Tinubu.

The third one is Tinubu own and it is shown as 1979.

Be like say blindness don add to the pain now. Before I think say na mental problem pandemic we go get today.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by Donaldoni: 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pigs..... die hard!

They will continue grasping unto straws just to save face after another woeful defeat cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by ottersberger(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

Lienus!.

Below is what CSU handed over to Atiku following a court order which represents the exact image of the certificate it issued in 1979. Where is the resemblance to the fake paper made in Isale Eko that Tinubu claimed was issued by CSU?.

We await the deposition in this matter tomorrow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
ottersberger:
[sup][/sup]

Lienus!.

Below is what CSU handed over to Atiku following a court order. Where is the resemblance to the fake paper made in Isale eko that Tinubu claimed was issued by CSU?

Don't mind the Kernel Popcorn ova dear, chai AGBADOOOOO

OMO, deez guyz are special unit corn team

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
ottersberger:
[sup][/sup]

Lienus!.

Below is what CSU handed over to Atiku following a court order. Where is the resemblance to the fake paper made in Isale eko that Tinubu claimed was issued by CSU?

What CSU handed are more than that.

Below is also part of it. Check the number on the document 008, 009 and cross check it with the court document.

65 Likes

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Agbado boys trying to turn black to white in front of hour highs
'
grin

I have laughed this evening sha, I need some snacks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
The chief AGBADO is not relenting sha, he must convince una say 1999 na 1979

I don spit my drink, chai, make i no spoil ma com pu raa

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by LegendHero(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:
The chief AGBADO is not relenting sha, he must convince una say 1999 na 1979

I don spit my drink, chai, make i no spoil ma com pu raa

grin grin grin grin

Democracy is in danger!!!

Is Obi and Atiku still cumming??

68 Likes

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by femisplash: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:
Agbado boys say they are not concerned

Yet they are up at 11pm posting certificate of 1998 as proof for 1979

What is wrong with agbado guys though

real talk
They are showing you the consistency in different certificates from same school but your heart is almost collapsed due to the dissapointment tonight. We expect you to start circling the fonts and signatures again like a typical loser. Y'all will continue to labour in vain except you and your family have never eaten agbado in your entire life.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by VaselineCrew: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
femisplash:
They are showing you the consistency in different certificates from same school but your heart is almost collapsed due to the dissapointment tonight. We expect you to start circling the fonts and signatures again like a typical loser. Y'all will continue to labour in vain except you and your family have never eaten agbado in your entire life.

Okay agado, lemme break it DAN

The consistency is the same across the same year, not multiple years okaaaaaaaaay

whew cry

I no is had, bet try to unda stan na, 1999 av diff 4mat dan 1979 as dem don show u, kapeeessh

I no fit X plane am pass dis abeg, am avin Ed ache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by femisplash: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Okay agado, lemme break it DAN

The consistency is the same across the same year, not multiple years okaaaaaaaaay

whew cry

I no is had, bet try to unda stan na, 1999 av diff 4mat dan 1979 as dem don show u, kapeeessh

I no fit X plane am pass dis abeg, am avin Ed ache
Olodo ipob dez shift goal post. It is different years now, what about the logo and the signature, won't you circle those ones with your pencil?.. May thunder fire your scrotum if you and your parents have ever eaten agbado for una life.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by ottersberger(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
LegendHero:

What CSU handed are more than that.

Below is also part of it. Check the number on the document 008, 009 and cross check it with the court document.

The images you referenced bore 1998 and 1999. Conversely, Tinubu claimed to have graduated in 1979 and that is clearly of a different stock. Another document showed that the individual admitted was female, but we will get to that in a few.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparision Of Tinubu's Certificate To INEC Vs CSU Copy Of Other Students by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obi really needs his low attention span zombots glued to him for the next three years or else they gravitate back to their ipob square roots.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.