Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rwanda Is Not All That - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rwanda Is Not All That (565 Views)

I Never Knew Rwanda Is This Developed. / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda Is Not All That by XTRES23: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2023
------
Re: Rwanda Is Not All That by XTRES23: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2023
[quote author=XTRES23 post=126162827]
Re: Rwanda Is Not All That by Minsk24: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
OP expanciate more
Re: Rwanda Is Not All That by Jecci(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
When we tell them that they should look carefully before leaping y'all shout that anywhere apart from Nigeria is better.

Those of you with this kind of mentality are going to learn your lessons the hard way. The painful truth still remains that Nigeria still remains the most viable place for you to invest in the whole of Africa. Forget all those their talk of there is light good road yen yen yen in these countries. After those things there's nothing in most of these African countries.

Apart from Nigeria no other country in Africa comes close to how open and receptive Nigeria is to investment
Re: Rwanda Is Not All That by TheTraveler: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Got admission in Rwanda, I was given grant, thought I’d be lucky for the scholarship.
Even with the grant, the expenses is still much for me.

(1) (Reply)

A Fake Travel Agent In Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Get Visas To The United States Of America. / Cheap Air Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.