Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Being A Student My Landlord Just Increased My Rent Unexpectedly (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Being A Student My Landlord Just Increased My Rent Unexpectedly (Photos) (145 Views)

How To Generate Traffic From Quora: How I Increased My Blog Traffic By 14% In 7 / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) / Benin Landlord Kills Huge Python At The Back Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Student My Landlord Just Increased My Rent Unexpectedly (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2023
Great nairalanders.

My Landlord just increased my rent today. From 150k to 200k, I was shocked, being a student of the University of Calabar.

Currently a 300Level student, History and international studies dept. Already about to write 2nd semester Exam for 300L, just to be in final year by next month. I'm paying the rent for just my final year only, that's my last rent here.

So I think I have to notify my current issue, being an old member of this platform since 2018.
My School ID card is below in picture, ASUU and COVID19 extended the expiration to 2024.

##I plead I can raise the remaining 50k from a good Samaritans here##

Account Number: 2140267064
Account name: Nguma Uzochukwu Johnson
Bank: UBA
Phone number: 08084659930

No amount is too small to assist the student accommodation.

Re: Being A Student My Landlord Just Increased My Rent Unexpectedly (Photos) by Childfree: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2023
What do you mean by the statement? "So I think I have to notify my current issue, being an old member of this platform since 2018"

You have relatives, friends, probably parents whom you are their responsibility. You left all of those to come and beg complete strangers.

Rich man pikin, how many people working and earning for several years can even afford or are paying such kind of 150k to 200k rent sef in Nigeria?

You can pack out and find a place you can afford. Moreover thousands of students in your school pay or rent places that cost way less than 100k to 150k.

Plenty of ways you can help yourself or solve your problem, but you choose that it is strangers who should understand your problem and help out.

(1) (Reply)

Navigating The Digital Frontier Understanding SEC Cybersecurity Disclosure Rule / Can Any One Plz Explain This About Aliexpress / Price Of Pure Water Bag In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.