Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Banks & Network Providers Refused To Celebrate Independence With Their Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banks & Network Providers Refused To Celebrate Independence With Their Customers (93 Views)

Independence With Qservers / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks & Network Providers Refused To Celebrate Independence With Their Customers by DeGLORIOUS: 5:11am On Oct 03, 2023
Did you notice that Banks and mobile network providers refused to send SMS to us during independence? What could be the reason? It's unusual to me. I thought I was the only one with that observation until someone pointed it out.
Re: Banks & Network Providers Refused To Celebrate Independence With Their Customers by henidord3: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2023
With which date or profit will dey use in doing so ,😂😄
Re: Banks & Network Providers Refused To Celebrate Independence With Their Customers by DeGLORIOUS: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2023
henidord3:
With which date or profit will dey use in doing so ,😂😄
E shock me o

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Wedding Cake Strain So Popular? / Cancer Lady Meet Pastor And This Happen To Her / NIS Acting CG Inept, Should Be Booted Out Now – COYAC Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.