Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic (20944 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by nighthawk1: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
seunlayi:
I learnt typewriting in the early 80's, started with one small Olivetti typewriter before moving on to the latest IBM electric typewriter till I attained advance level in Pitman.
I wonder why nobody is seeing this, this paper is highly suspicious. The name TINUBU is on a separate line compared with the rest of the name - BOLA A.
Guys, ask anybody that knows how typewriter works. Something fishy happened to this document.

In typewriting, you take your time with full consecration when dealing with forms avoid error. Yes, you check everything first on the typewriter especially the ribbon before inserting the doc (unlike computer). You'll insert a paper or form, set the line to correspond with the line on the typewriter ruler before typing and even if their is slight difference in the position you want to insert your letters, you'll leave it like that and take extra care when typing the next line.
This discrepancy only happen when you apply cleaner or correction fluid to edit /correct what on the document.

Oh! And this is even photocopied

YOU ARE EAGLE EYED
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Larryndelaw: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
So now. Atiku is no more claiming that he won with the highest number of votes rather looking for certificate errors. Whenever I wake up.in the morning I always pray to put my enemies into confusion

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Stevosty: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Labour in Vain. After these certification, what's next. BAT till 2031
Hope you guys are well paid because prices of goods and services are not funny to still be supporting a failure.
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by berrystunn(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
A fire out brake in a Young man apartment, he lost all his belongings, including 10, 000 dollars cash.He has soft copies of the bills, he made a counterfeit with same serial numbers on it. went to the bank to deposit the bill, the bank said the bills were fake.
Arguments break out to confirm from America bank.

Young man> check if the serial numbers exist.

The bank> No will have to confirm if the cash is fake.

After confirmation, the serial number exists but the cash is fake.

The bank > why did you counterfeit the bills with the existing serial numbers?
Young man > because they can't replace the cash if misplaced.
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
seunlayi:

I learnt typewriting in the early 80's, started with one small Olivetti typewriter before moving on to the latest IBM electric typewriter till I attained the attained advance level in Pitman.
I wonder why nobody is seeing this, the this paper is highly suspicious. The name TINUBU is on a separate line compared with the rest of the name - BOLA A.
Guys, ask anybody that knows how typewriter works. Something is fishy happened.
In typewriting, you insert a paper or form, set the line to correspond with the line on the typewriter ruler before typing.
This discrepancy only happen when you apply cleaner or correction fluid to edit it correct what on the document.

No doubt ... a name was white out and replaced by Bola A. This forgery was poorly done ... the inserted name was not inline with Tinubu ... and the line under ubu in Tinubu was white out. But this is the Southwest College certificate that has no bearing on Tinubu's qualification for Presidency. It only shows he is no stranger to forging certificates. The focus of Atiku's case should be that the Chicago State University Certificate that Tinubu presented was forged ... and that should make him ineligible ... and open him to criminal indictment. Did Tinubu graduate from Chicago State University and is therefore qualified to run for President?... yes he is. Did he present the certificate/a copy as required by the constitution? No he did not. Is he then eligible to run for President?... no he is not because he did not meet the requirements.... he met the qualifications but not the requirements.

Someone is a Permanent Resident of the US ... has a Green Card ... living in the US ... goes abroad for 5 months to build his house back home ... ready to return... but can't find his Green Card. He cannot re enter the US without it. He is qualified to enter the US but does not meet the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by integrity16(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
How many times do you want to create this thread ?? We know already that his lawyers would be scrutinizing it, ABI did they receive the documents for record keeping ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Ozioma06(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I wish i could escape from this political embarassment
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Kukutente23: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
yarimo:
They should include the scrutiny to know if TINUBU eat ate in school as a student grin
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
I never knew Atiku is this useless and bitter no wonder Obj hate him with passion.

So Atiku could dedicated these energy in furtility but when that Christain student was hacked to death in Sokoto he could not use these much energy to proof his lov for Nigerian?

Now I understand Obj was right about him. No I understand why Wike and other Southern pdp still against him, now I know.

Truly you can't know people from afar.

Atiku pls when you are done with your time wasting jamboree we need explanation about the$100m Nigeria assets you sold ti uourself and friends in disguised of privatisation and absconded to Dubai, we are waiting for you sir, because its time you return the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Kukutente23: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
After that, tinubu must produce the first pant he wear wore while he was a baby
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by AskNgige2: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
yarimo:
They should include the scrutiny to know if TINUBU eat in school as a student grin
LMAO...

U ehh..
Well Tinibu is am international disgrace

He will die shamefully when it's his time to kick bouquet
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by 8stargeneral: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Lets wait for Atiku's lawyers to release official statement
which part of nsukka are you from
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by AskNgige2: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
seunlayi:
I learnt typewriting in the early 80's, started with one small Olivetti typewriter before moving on to the latest IBM electric typewriter till I attained advance level in Pitman.
I wonder why nobody is seeing this, this paper is highly suspicious. The name TINUBU is on a separate line compared with the rest of the name - BOLA A.
Guys, ask anybody that knows how typewriter works. Something fishy happened to this document.

In typewriting, you take your time with full consecration when dealing with forms avoid error. Yes, you check everything first on the typewriter especially the ribbon before inserting the doc (unlike computer). You'll insert a paper or form, set the line to correspond with the line on the typewriter ruler before typing and even if their is slight difference in the position you want to insert your letters, you'll leave it like that and take extra care when typing the next line.
This discrepancy only happen when you apply cleaner or correction fluid to edit /correct what on the document.

Oh! And this is even photocopied

The man think his demons juju will cover him this time.. lol
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Gamesmart: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ijingaojimi:
Abbas Muhammad:
6 Major Findings about Tinubu from the CSU Documents

By Farooq Kperogi

Both pro- and anti-Tinubu news outlets and blogs are selectively reporting the documents that Chicago State University handed over to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar yesterday. Here are 6 non-partisan tidbits I discovered from poring over them:

1. Chicago State University’s Office of the Registrar affirmed that Bola A. Tinubu indeed attended the university “from August 1977 through June 1979” and was “awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Honors on June 22, 1979.”

The registrar also swore to this under oath. The penalty for lying under oath in America can be steep. It is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

This information is consistent with my September 2, 2023, column titled, “Tinubu Definitely Graduated from Chicago State University.”

2. The certificate (we call it “diploma” in the US) that Tinubu submitted to INEC is inconsistent with the certificates CSU issued in 1979 and subsequently, indicating that Tinubu forged his. (In the US, diplomas are mere ceremonial documents that most employers don’t ask for. Transcripts directly from universities are the usual ways to verify attendance and graduation.)

Although he did legitimately graduate from Chicago State University in 1979, he obviously lost his certificate and, instead of applying for a replacement, decided to forge it.

That strikes me as mysterious self-harm. It costs only $26 to get a replacement diploma from CSU. But it takes between eight and 10 weeks to receive it after filling out the Diploma Replacement Order Form.

My guess is that, in the typical last-minute, fire-brigade approach to things among Nigerian elites, Tinubu didn’t plan ahead and didn't have enough time to apply for his replacement diploma from CSU to meet INEC's deadline and decided to visit Lagos’ infamous “Oluwole” for a counterfeit replacement.

3. The Southwest College transcript that Tinubu used to get admitted to Chicago State University belongs to a female. I had questioned the authenticity of the transcript because of the many errors in it, such as the date and social security number. We await what CSU has to say about this.

This reality, though, seems to validate uncorroborated but long-standing whispers from the grapevine that Tinubu, who was allegedly born Lamidi Amoda [Yoruba Muslim domestication of Abdulhamid Ahmed] Sangodele in Osun State’s Iragbiji, stole the identity of a female Bola Adekunle Tinubu to go to America.

4. Nonetheless, this whisper may be difficult to sustain in light of the fact that Tinubu’s Chicago State University admission letter dated August 23, 1977, was addressed to “Mr. Tinubu,” not Ms. or Miss Tinubu.

Was the “F” in the transcript from Southwest College a clerical error, especially because the social security number and the dates were also clerical errors? Or was there a cover-up somewhere?

Well, we saw from the documents released to Atiku that after accepting his transfer credits from Southwest College (which later became Daley College), CSU required Tinubu to take qualifying exams in English, math, and reading, which he passed. Why did CSU allow a man who presented a transcript that belonged to a woman to take qualifying exams as a man?

Tinubu obviously identified as a man throughout the two years he studied at the school. A Nigerian CSU graduate and classmate of Tinubu’s swore under oath that Tinubu ran for and won election as president of CSU's accounting students’ association. His yearbook photo from 1979 also clearly showed a younger version of Tinubu.

And Tinubu’s handwriting and signature in the June 27, 2022, Consent to Release Student Education Records form, which authorized CSU to release his academic records to one Oluwole Afolabi of 3 Roosevelt Avenue, West Orange, New Jersey, seems to me similar to his handwriting and signatures in his CSU records.

Finally, if he used a woman’s associate degree from Southwest College to gain admission to CSU without having any background in accounting or business administration, his performance at CSU was perplexing. Of the more than 30 courses he took there, he got C’s in only three courses. The rest were A’s and B’s, which earned him honors.

5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery.

The GCE A-level result also shows that “Bola A. Tinubu” took the exam as an HSC student, which used to be a two-year study after 5 years of secondary school education. In other words, the owner of the certificate must have graduated from secondary school at least in 1968.

It’s not clear at the moment if the GCE A-level result is fake or authentic—or if it belongs to the man we know today as President Bola A. Tinubu. My hunch is that it doesn’t belong to him. But this will become clear in the coming days.

6. Tinubu tells the world that he was born on March 29, 1952, but the birthday recorded in his CSU transcript says he was born on March 29, 1954. The space for birthday in the Southwest College transcript he submitted to CSU is blank. So is the record of his secondary school education. These facts added to my previous suspicion that the transcript was probably fake.

If he was born in 1954, it means he was 14 years old when he graduated from high school.

Bonus: Tinubu’s last name was misspelled in a few of the CSU documents. I thought the “THUBV” misspelling in his final graduation record was bad enough until I saw “Tinububu” in one of the documents.🤣 Bubu, remember, is Buhari’s nickname among a vast swath of Nigerians. Make of that what you will.

We should all thank VP Atiku Abubakar for his doggedness, which has helped us to get this much clarity about Tinubu’s past.

5. The Bola A. Tinubu who applied to Southwest College for an associate degree in 1975 claimed to have attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics. The problem is that Government College, Lagos, was established in 1974. So, there’s a chronological conundrum there, which signposts forgery.

This is the only place where there is a potential for wrongdoing.

But, it will be between him and the US government.

I think, despite this, the fact he took tuition in Southwest College and CSU and passed their exams, then his certificates from these will still be valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Elidrisy20: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

Tell us something, Atiku family house dey for Abuja? 🤔🤔
you no know say him daughter day dash plot of land for Abuja, go ask Zubby
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by seunjungle1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
You go explain tired.

seunlayi:
Many supporters of Tinubu and Atiku are wrong for expecting any immediate significant detection since the results were released last night.
Atiku knew tinubu went to that school and graduated and he knew Tinubu has skeleton in his cupboard and yes, Tinubu himself knew that. The documents collected are just the beginning of a battle btw both. It's time for Atiku lawyers to beginning their work on those documents and info. Where this matter is going, none can say yet, CSU can be sue by Atiku, CSU can sue Atiku, CSU can sue Tinubu if further investigation revealed more about his dubious admission to protect the School Image, ... Let's just keep arm folded as we watch the event

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Tinubu keeping his enemies busy with frivolity

Moh247
While he keeps you busy defending him for peanut. So tell me who is foolish now
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by samonak(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Another fruitless chase

Atiku has failed more times than Thomas Edison and Abraham Lincoln already cheesy cheesy
At least, he didn't fail in exposing the colossal fraud Tinubu is. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by IamAsiri: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/03/atikus-lawyers-begin-scrutiny-chicago-university-releases-tinubus-academic-records-pdp

How was CSU able to get certificates of other students from 1979 and could not obtain Tinubu's own? It reeks of cover-up lipsrsealed.
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by JealousCobra(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Elidrisy20:
you no know say him daughter day dash plot of land for Abuja, go ask Zubby

Let us not deviate from the headline. .😁😁😮😎

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Mtcheeewww angry

Damage control! cheesy

Atiku is currently leaking his wounds. Nothing will come out of the 'Scrutiny' cheesy
Leaking ko,linkin Park ni.

Gari school dropout JOHNBULL grin
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Ballotti: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Requirements for 'graduation' not met.

Reason? FAKE SECONDARY SCHOOL AND FEMALE TRANSCRIPT DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY TIEFNUBU.

Final analysis? TIEFNUBU NEVER GRADUATED FROM CSU! kiss

Next step? CSU SHOULD BLACK LIST TIEFNUBU FROM THE UNIVERSITY ON GROUNDS OF FORGERY! kiss
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by GUNITGuy: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I can bet you are not new to having issues with your details

Many of you have errors on your Nin, drivers license and bvn such as wrong gender, date of birth or name arrangements even in this computer age

Now na one F whey appear in 1979 be your problem
I expect by now Atiku should have found something but they are still searching a transcript score for what ............does it make sense his grades in school has nothing to do with an election and if he doesnt see any clue to substantiate his evidences he would pay heavily for it.. The problem is not csu but the secondary school certificate he gain admission with but they are too myopic to see that many in those days had similar issues...His effort of trying to put Tinubu in a bad light in the eyes of the International community is in in vain....More drama for the Dubai Tourist
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by GUNITGuy: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ballotti:
Requirements for 'graduation' not met.

Reason? FAKE SECONDARY SCHOOL AND FEMALE TRANSCRIPT DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY TIEFNUBU.

Final analysis? TIEFNUBU NEVER GRADUATED FROM CSU! kiss
But in one of his documents in csu he was addressed as Mr....Una go expalin tire ......Una go continue to dey find wetin no dey
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by Ballotti: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
GUNITGuy:

But in one of his documents in csu he was addressed as Mr....Una go expalin tire ......Una go continue to dey find wetin no dey

He used a female transcript to get his diploma as a male. shocked

Forgery of any certificate. . . renders the male certificate useless! grin

You cannot submit fake documents to get a real certificate. . . . Simple!

Identity theft!

TIEFNUBU NEVER ATTENDED RICHARD DALEY COLLEGE. . . . GBAJUE!!!!

How could CSU be so DUMB? undecided
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by GUNITGuy: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
jrusky:
I never knew Atiku is this useless and bitter no wonder Obj hate him with passion.

So Atiku could dedicated these energy in furtility but when that Christain student was hacked to death in Sokoto he could not use these much energy to proof his lov for Nigerian?

Now I understand Obj was right about him. No I understand why Wike and other Southern pdp still against him, now I know.

Truly you can't know people from afar.

Atiku pls when you are done with your time wasting jamboree we need explanation about the$100m Nigeria assets you sold ti uourself and friends in disguised of privatisation and absconded to Dubai, we are waiting for you sir, because its time you return the money.
i wonder oo of all people a man like Atiku a former custom boss can talk of an integrity issue if wike obj, and many people open his blockus he go find another mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by femagj(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
ATIKU IS A serial loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by garfield1: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
battlemant:
There's nothing to scrutinize na. undecided
Just the f stuff

He did not submit transcript
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by garfield1: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Your certificate forger Tinubu will be brought down on his kneel sooner than you thought, Atiku will prove the certificate Issued to INEC is forged, they will force Southwest College to release Tinubu’s transcripts too join it.

when they finish with your Tinubu he will never remain the same. In fact he will resign by himself grin grin

How do you hope to win a sitting president
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by GUNITGuy: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ballotti:

He used a female transcript to get his diploma as a male. shocked

Forgery of any certificate. . . renders the male certificate useless! grin

You cannot submit fake documents to get a real certificate. . . . Simple!

Identity theft!

TIEFNUBU NEVER ATTENDED RICHARD DALEY COLLEGE. . . . GBAJUE!!!!

How could CSU be so DUMB? undecided
They have said he graduated from the school is that not enough they have had people who have come out to swear in this respect what more, they could be errors which is based on that period of Type writers so it's not an issue
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by garfield1: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
cjudy:

Who doesn’t know this is fake information from CSU and Tinubu.

The only people that believes the lies of Tinubu are the cassava and agbadorians

There's nothing you can do about it
Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by cjudy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
garfield1:

There's nothing you can do about it
Before Nkor, na me and you Dey suffer there for your useless country?

God forbid. Make una enjoy una Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦‎70,000 From ₦‎40,000 In Edo / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / Nigerian Couple Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.