Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? (150 Views)

Which Historical Figure Is Overrated? / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by ayokashry1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is intended for
enlightenment on historical facts and especially for our
entertainment.
We trust your wisdom and creativity to promote this thread smiley
Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by Tinububalls: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Awolowo.
I will tell him to test the real deal in town now.

SNIPER.
Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by Kriss216: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
King Solomon.

I really want to know how he managed to service over a thousand women.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by MightyHand(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
I will like to meet Job in the Bible, how he never denied God despite all the temptations from satan...
Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by ayokashry1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Seriously?
Pls do you believe in reincarnation?
Re: If You Could Meet Any Historical Figure In The Past. Who Would You Meet And Why? by ayokashry1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kriss216:
King Solomon.

I really want to know how he managed to service over a thousand women.
Biko wetin you go do with the knowledge?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Verified Stripe Account / How Look More Stylish / Tourism Fiji World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.