Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters (989 Views)

APC To Punish Tinubu Over Utterances Against Buhari / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
I believed God just wanted to disgrace BAT and his supporters.
After escaping justice as the governor of Lagos, he had all the time in the whole world to request for the original certificate if truly he was the real Tinubu that graduated from CSU.
If CSU was not able to find his original certificate,
he had all the time to acquire new one and many more certificates if he so desired.
I remember when the current governor of osun state (Ademola Adeleke) was been tagged to certificate forgery like this during the 2018 Osun governorship election, when baba lost the election, he immediately went back to acquire a proper degree and he graduated in 2021. during Osun 2022 governorship election, nobody brought up or doubt the certificate or his academic credentials again

why did BAT choose to continue with a forged certificate that he even submitted it to INEC in 2023 when he could have easily gotten a new certificate between 2007 till now
if i was a Tinubu supporter, this is what should be running through my mind right now.

exodus 7 vs 3
And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Dpen11(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
I think so

1 Like

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by amhot: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria my corntree

2 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by midehi2(f): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by muykem: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
But mistakenly punished Atiku, obi and obedient.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by wakaman: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
muykem:

grin grin grin

You no be better person

7 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
muykem:
Oga rest

it is not funny

u guys ought to think and be smarter than this.

even if u must defend, defend with sense. this thing is already in the open for all to see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
wakaman:

grin grin grin

You no be better person
it is funny that u find his comment funny

probably na u dey comment and quote urself at the same time.

but is time for u guys to use ur brain.
this is no longer politics. this is a matter of national interest.

Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC, u cant bypass it. it is what it is

2 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Ikaeniyan0: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

Oga rest

it is not funny

even if u must defend, defend with sense. this thing is already in the open for all to see.
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2027 and recontest again

4 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2027 and recontest again
lolz
and u think its funny.

after he finished ruling, then what happened?

what is ur own future, what is the future of ur generation?

2 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by wakaman: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

Dunce, Bleep off my comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Ikaeniyan0: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
and u think its funny.

after he finished ruling, then what happened?

what is ur own future, what is the future of ur generation?
Be worried about that of yours and your generation so go and hustle.
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
wakaman:

Dunce, Bleep off my comment.

lolz
u have to even share ur own comment grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by epondudu: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Op.....you tears will expire by 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by BabanawanGod: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
if the president hard done well nobody would have been boarded about this issue of certificate and qualification
things are very hard people are suffering if be won this case pls let him revice all this policies that is not working
@BabanawanGod
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Emekaonline: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:
I believed God just wanted to disgrace BAT and his supporters.
After escaping justice as the governor of Lagos, he had all the time in the whole world to request for the original certificate if truly he was the real Tinubu that graduated from CSU.
If CSU was not able to find his original certificate,
he had all the time to acquire new one and many more certificates if he so desired.
I remember when the current governor of osun state (Ademola Adeleke) was been tagged to certificate forgery like this during the 2018 Osun governorship election, when baba lost the election, he immediately went back to acquire a proper degree and he graduated in 2021. during Osun 2022 governorship election, nobody brought up or doubt the certificate or his academic credentials again

why did BAT choose to continue with a forged certificate that he even submitted it to INEC in 2023 when he could have easily gotten a new certificate between 2007 till now
if i was a Tinubu supporter, this is what should be running through my mind right now.

exodus 7 vs 3
And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.

So you mean it was your father that graduated from CSU and not Tinubu even when the school has confirmed. Tinubu presented his CSU to INEC and the school confirmed he graduated and you guys are still crying. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Omobude244: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Emekaonline:

So you mean it was your father that graduated from CSU and not Tinubu even when the school has confirmed. Tinubu presented his CSU to INEC and the school confirmed he graduated and you guys are still crying. What a shame!
kindly read with ur brain bro and not emotion

Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC

1 Like

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by muykem: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

Oga rest

it is not funny

Continue with your propaganda and not face your life. Tinubu graduated in 1979, lost his result and obtained another one from school in 1997. The school has confirmed that he graduated from their school so what next.

2 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin

8 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Christistruth00: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Emekaonline:

Many of them are on Mkpuru Miri

7 Likes

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Kusu12: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Losers will always lament while Asiwaju as the name implies continues to move forward. You ho dey alright Las las
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by muykem: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omobude244:

You guys are so senseless and it's really unfortunate. CSU has already authenticated Tinubu's result. What do you want again? Why not looking for another propaganda?
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
May your wailing continue. Headless mob
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Rodimi20000000: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
….
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by AntiWailer: 4:23am On Oct 04, 2023
muykem:
You guys are so senseless and it's really unfortunate. CSU has already authenticated Tinubu's result. What do you want again? Why not looking for another propaganda?

You under estimated how unintelligent most of them are. I dont know how people read this response verbatim and still jubilate or scream certificate forgery.

The ruling class intentionally attacked our education and value system so they can have electronic Almajiris echoing whatever they want them to echo online.

In response to Atiku’s first request for “A true and correct copy of any diploma for a Bachelor of Science degree issued by CSU in 1979,” the US varsity said: “The documents responsive to this request which CSU, after diligent search, has been able to locate are produced herewith and Bates labelled CSU 0001 through CSU 0007. The students’ names on these diplomas have been redacted for privacy reasons.”

On the second request, “A true and correct copy of any diploma issued by CSU in 1979 to Tinubu,” the varsity said , 1. “CSU does not, in the ordinary course, keep copies of student diplomas, and after the diligent search cannot locate a copy of the original diploma it prepared for Mr Tinubu in 1979, hence, has no documents responsive to this request.”

Responding to the third request seeking the release of true and correct copies of the diplomas issued by CSU other than (Tinubu) contained in the same font, seal, signatures and wording, the CSU said, “The documents responsive to this request which CSU, after diligent search, has been able to locate are produced herewith and Bates labelled CSU 0008 through CSU 0010. The students’ names on these diplomas have been redacted for privacy reasons. The CSU is also producing Bates labelled as CSU 0011 and CSU 0012, diplomas prepared for other CSU students (with their names redacted for privacy) which match the format of the Tinubu’s replacement diploma dated June 27, 1997.”

Also, while responding to Atiku’s fourth request for “true and correct copies of any CSU documents relating to Tinubu’s that were certified by Jamar C. Orr, Esq., including with limitation, the documents in Exhibit D to the Uwais Declaration, and all communications to or from CSU concerning the certification of such documents by Jamar C. Orr, Esq., during the period August 1, 2022 to August 1, 2023.

https://punchng.com/how-chicago-varsity-responded-to-atikus-requests-for-tinubus-record/#:~:text=Responding%20to%20the%20third%20request,able%20to%20locate%20are%20produced

1 Like

Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by AdesegunSanni89: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Is it the same god that turned your Igbo land into a hell hole. Igbos are finished. See their flat heads being crushed by Fulani soldiers. But that one no concern them, na Tinubu certificate then dey find up and down. Useless fools like Obi, Ojukwu and Azikwe.
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Iamanoited: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2023
NO. CSU EVIDENCE AEQUUS NON EST IN NIGERIA.
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by 2BabaNairaland: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2023
You didn't get it right at all.
He is worried that is what he is telling you but you are blind to see and limited/ programmed to comprehend.

The future of our children is at stake.

If you don't gerrit, please forgerrit.

Ikaeniyan0:
Be worried about that of yours and your generation so go and hustle.
Re: God Just Wanted To Disgrace/Punish Tinubu And His Supporters by Ikaeniyan0: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
I didn't get it right at all.
He is worried that is why he is what he is telling you but you are blind to see and limited/ programmed to comprehend.

The future of our children is at stake.

If you don't gerrit, please forgerrit.

What are you crying about p!g? What's he worried about?

You can not be worried about the country and be asking for a total lockdown of the economy.

How will a total strike forced down the price of petrol?

How will it strengthen the naira against the dollar?

Thank God the Labour leaders are not as foolish as you people.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-recorded Result Sheets Declaring APC Candidate Winner Flood Kogi(pics) / Top 10 Projects in the South East and South South geo political zones of Nigeria / No Force On Earth Can Make Peter Obi President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.