Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ (51854 Views)

6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi / Nothing Will Come Out Of CSU Documents / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Stevosty: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
killsmith:
Yaruba people say oduduwa fell from the sky but the truth is he was thrown down because he committed forgery.
lol, easy guy!

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by favor914: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dpen11:
He forged results that's all

More assignments to do more discount, kindly check my signature and contact for your school projects, thesis, dissertation, proposal, Powerpoint etc
Forged which results?
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Shattuck:
Finally busted, he forged the certificate submitted to inec, and that's a criminal offense, that's all we need to know.
Can we now rest?
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by wrongnumber: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Crimecity:

https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-what-csu-documents-really-say-about-tinubus-studentship-age-gender/

FIJ is an investigative journalism outlet

What about the lies that he attended Government College Lagos at the time the school was not in existence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Osanoghodua1: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
The cert he's parading is forged, the secondary school result he got admission with was stolen, offence no 2. He is parading a age that's different from the one on his certificate, he's guilty of falsehood. Offense no 3. He's guilty of perjury. He will be fired by the Supreme Court as this is tantamount to what befell David Lyon deputy of Balyesa state which ceded victory to PDP on the eve of Swearing in. Tinubu will be the first president to be sacked by a law Court. What happens after? Obi and Atiku?
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Go and read the 48 laws of power it's a simple and intresting book
. Tinubu is a gamer since 1999

Honestly you guys don't have a single shame.. if you have no idea what this would do to our country then I'm sorry I can't help u. The whole world is taking note of what is going on.

A typical example is the deals he tried to make in UAE and India failed woefully. Other world leaders won't take him serious. If u think am joking just careful study his movement in foreign countries henceforth.
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by KINGS100(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
So the number one citizen of our belove nation presented a counterfeit certificate to INEC. Isn't that a crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Crimecity: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
pongwa:
"he who hasnt sinned should cast the first stones"

Are you normal?

Na so una brain don reduce for this country?

So Fraud is now a thing about casting of stone?

3 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 12345baba(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
smokanabizz:
They should let this man focus on building this country
did he let Jonathan focus?
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by HeadlessMob: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
AskNgige2:
Efulefu is gone.. I wish Trump is the American president..

Notwithstanding... He is an international disgrace

You mean like many of your family languishing in foreign jails for drug trafficking. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Cruise777: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Honestly you guys don't have a single shame.. if you have no idea what this would do to our country then I'm sorry I can't help u. The whole world is taking note of what is going on.

A typical example is the deals he tried to make in UAE and India failed woefully. Other world leaders won't take him serious. If u think am joking just careful study his movement in foreign countries henceforth.

You think international diplomacy is about Ipob agenda

Hahahah

No wonder Biafra is an illusionary dreams of idiots

3 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by IfnobeGod20: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

FIJ is an investigative journalism outlet or unt KEM KEM BRANCH OUTLET u MEAN?
many of you in civil Service, Cooperate & Banking System are all guilty of AGE Reduction (AFFIDAVIT plenty for una File but they quick raise hands here)
rest IJN
Please are you saying since some people are guilty of age reduction, it should be legalized? Try and come out plain. Age falsification has been a serious in Nigeria and had reduced performance in every facet of our national. Someone that is already 80 will be claiming to be 65, when his or her brain is no more needed for the rigorous work of the office, is what you want the nation to legalize. There's problem with some of you.
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Essence20(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Literacy is the ability to READ and WRITE

Only a big fool would read a comment on Nairaland and still call anyone illiterate
It's least expected that while you're learning to read and write you also learn to be sensible so you don't amount to partial literate which equals stark illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Reelmii: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

cheesy cheesy grin
this ur FBI skills na topnotch o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Treadway: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
favor914:
Forged which results?
just one question. Tinubu was re-issued another certificate in 1997. No wahala.

However, Elnora Daniel joined the University in 1998 but somehow was a signatory on Tinubu's replacement cert from June 1997. How did that happen??

2 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Essence20(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Same Aso Rock no Ibo man dead or Alive will occupy
This proves my first point about your literacy level angry

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by proxillin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
The bola tinubu in the admission document is a female who is married to husband. Her husband name is in the document...

omooooor its getting louder...

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Cruise777: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Essence20:

It's least expected that while you're learning to read and write you also learn to be sensible so you don't amount to partial literate which equals stark illiterate.

Atleast am glad to educate an idiot on what literacy means
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by mecustika: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
The battle is not over yet. Atiku should go ahead and institute a criminal charge against tinubu in Chicago court for identity theft, while we await the verdict of Nigeria supreme court.
Tinubu is a diehard criminal who must be fought in all fronts. He must not be allowed to go free, for the shame and disgrace he has upon this nation.

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by AskNgige2: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
HeadlessMob:

You mean like many of your family languishing in foreign jails for drug trafficking. Hahaha

Have u ever seen an Igbo man begging for food in the street?

Efulefu.. I will even benefits in whatever government than you..

I wonder how u got data to check update..
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Kusu12: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
From Tinubu will not become president to this... losers always wailing and gnashing their teeth, while Asiwaju as the name implies is moving forward. You can only grunt, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. Tinubu is your president.

2 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Essence20(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Atleast am glad to educate an idiot on what literacy means

Educator

Goan educate your master Thiefnibu on how to successfully forge certificate so he won't fail woefully next time.
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Mosba: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
Una go explain tire
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Cruise777: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Essence20:

Educator

Goan educate your master Thiefnibu on how to successfully forge certificate so he won't fail woefully next time.

Not like anyone in your Generation and lineage even tribe can get Tinubu's achievements
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Stevosty: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
It seems the Agbadorians have become mute, you guys should spring up another lies, shameless lot keep embarrassing themselves not the country because of peanuts.
Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by 12inchess: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
My problem with the opposition in Nigeria is that they focus on the minor. Buhari was President for 8 years with "NEPA bill" certificate. Tinubu is President and will not be removed. This is a fact of life. Why not move on and focus on some other endeavors that could be beneficial?

3 Likes

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Timmi: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc

The university - CSU confirmed that Tinubu attended and graduated from the institution. End of story, anything else is wailing to the highest heavens by the Atikuthief and ObiZombie crowd. Your wailing will continue for the next 8-years.

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Cruise777:

You think international diplomacy is about Ipob agenda

Hahahah

No wonder Biafra is an illusionary dreams of idiots

Honestly u guys are sick.. go find someone who will do that tribal war with u I'm totally not interested,, I'm done here!

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by proxillin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kusu12:
From Tinubu will not become president to this... losers always wailing and gnashing their teeth, while Asiwaju as the name implies is moving forward. You can only grunt, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. Tinubu is your president.

asiwaju is moving forward, nigerians are moving backward including you..

whats your networth in 2023?

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by Cruise777: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Honestly u guys are sick.. go find someone who will do that tribal war with u I'm totally not interested,, I'm done here!
.thanks and don't ever qoute me next time

Delusional punk

1 Like

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by axponline: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
I think what many people tend to forget is that an allegation of forgery is not enough in a court of law. It must be proved with facts and evidence
i.e CSU swear under oath that the cert is forged and not issues by them
or
the person who signed it swear under oath that she did not sign it.
Any thing short of this constitutes mere allegation which are not evidence of anything.
I know it looks like the man forged something to present to INCE but INEC will need proof before they can agree that they accepted a fake degree.
So I would advise Atiku and team to get sworn affidavits from CSU or the Elonora woman to back up this forgery claim. Otherwise, all is in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What CSU Documents Really Say About Tinubu' Studentship, Age, Gender - FIJ by chima47(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
What's it Atiku Abubakar wanted Nigerians to know, is it that Tinubu did not attend CSU? No, but that this man called Tinubu submitted a fake certificate to INEC, now is true that Tinubu submitted a fake certificate? Yes. With Forged signatures, different graduation date for what CSU presented, so evidences to proof the fakeness of the certificate, instead of Tinubu to admit that he was a dropout. He is busy disgracing this National and most of his baloon head followers are trying foolishly to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zarah Buhari Indimi At APC Women And Youth Victory Dinner / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.