Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Getting Nafdac For Homemade Zobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Nafdac For Homemade Zobo (158 Views)

Osinbajo Announces 80% Slash For NAFDAC Registration Fee / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Zobo Preservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Nafdac For Homemade Zobo by kamtrix(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
My friend makes homemade Zobo in medium scale quantities, she tried approaching some stores to put her product on their shelves, but they are asking that she does nafdac. Please is there any way around this? Or what is the cost and process for small scale Zobo ? Thanks
Re: Getting Nafdac For Homemade Zobo by qwertyboss(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
kamtrix:
My friend makes homemade Zobo in medium scale quantities, she tried approaching some stores to put her product on their shelves, but they are asking that she does nafdac. Please is there any way around this? Or what is the cost and process for small scale Zobo ? Thanks
There's nothing like small scale for nafdac oh....
Just the registration type or sort of grade thing...
Go to their website and find out more but it's affordable I think...
Re: Getting Nafdac For Homemade Zobo by kamtrix(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
qwertyboss:

There's nothing like small scale for nafdac oh....
Just the registration type or sort of grade thing...
Go to their website and find out more but it's affordable I think...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Goat Farming Business / Certificate; No Evidence Nigeria’s President Forged Diploma - BBC / How To Play Cribbage: A Comprehensive Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.