Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi (25614 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / INEC: APC Lied, Didn’t Submit Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
saintkel:
we know he is labouring in vain but let Tinubu submit his primary n secondary school credentials first
Do you want to eat those documents? You are not even talking about your stolen manhood again.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by bentenny(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
The electoral law states explicitly that WAEC certificate just like first degree or any higher certificate is permissible and required by INEC as long as the certificate is authentic and not forged!

Its even laughable that Reno would even say so because he was the same person that earlier confirmed the UNN certificate of Peter Obi!

I guess he is simply seeking unnecessary attention while deceiving agbadorians as usual!
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Okay
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by oyeb15: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
I rather contest with my 0 level despite being a university graduate.

I won't let the judiciary capitalize on one stupid error made by my school to nullify my hard earned electoral victory.

This Omokri that has never occupied elected position is talking. With my primary six, I can be presidential aide.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
This homeless criminal. He thinks by attacking Obi the news will disappear.

He should also demand Obis certificate from Oxford and other uni He attended.

Defenders of criminals
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Dittodat: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by wittywriter: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Was it Obi that took BAT to court on the certificate issue?

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
This shameless character appears to have found his voice for the first time since the gbege out of yesterday...
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mumu man

Obi go reply you in a way your shame go dey shame others
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by victorclean(f): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Racoon:
shocked The stupidity and idiocy of Reno Omokri is just legendary. Why not go to UNN to make your enquiry abi have you heard thay Peter Obi telling you he has a court injunction like the criminal Tinubu you are asslicking?

The indisputable Tinubu being a CSU studentship or graduate is not contestable. The contention is the forged incongruent certificates and records he obtained and have with CSU have been proven to be fraudulent and criminal.

It's very simple. Reno is struggling to come back to Nigeria. He knew he has no choice than to start supporting Tinubu. He gradually ditching Atiku.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by pachigo001(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
The funniest thing is that Peter has not replied this fool for once

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Anytask01: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Reno, if you need Peter obi's Cert, go to UNN and request for it. He said he isn't stopping anyone. Shameless man
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good!!

Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts too must now be released
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Joelchibuzor: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pls sir/ma am sick at home dying of hunger, I have no helper
If it's not my current condition I'll go and look for work pls I don't want too die of hunger am begging
Am staying at badagry someone should pls help me if you are close if it's a cup of rice

70 811 712 18
Palmpay
Chibuzor joel

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Anytask01: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Christistruth00:
Good!!

Peter Obi's UNN Transcripts too must now be released

go to UNN and request for it. He said he isn't stopping anyone.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Misterone: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I prefer not submitting at all to forging certificate.
A forger is a big crook Surely
Yeah! But you can make mouth that you attended Cambridge and Oxford but cannot tender the certificate. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Phantom233: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Reno mockery the mkpurubiri smokers will soon die of frustration due to futile attention /appointment seeking stunts. He reminds me of his colleague FFk who has gone AWOL

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Anytask01: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
pachigo001:
The funniest thing is that Peter has not replied this fool for once

That's the number one reason for his anger with Obi. Obi gave him fools treatment (silence)

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by obi58: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Do you want to eat those documents? You are not even talking about your stolen manhood again.

Shame no dey catch you for the discrepancies in the released records?

Age false, sex false. Date of graduation false.

On top one person's official records?

No wonder the records have been kept secret all this while.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dpen11:
Admit that Tinubu forged results first

He didn't

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
favor914:
You better go to Ecowas Court for the disqualification, because na record fines they wait Atiku & Obi for The Supreme Court of Nigeria.

Supreme court judge sorry o!

We don't know you are here abeg.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Anytask01: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Na Atiku dey court for Tinubus Certificate, na Peter Obi Reno omokiri dey attack on Tinubu's cert. and una say the man is mentally ok?

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dpen11:

Your head dey pain you. Tell obi to bring out his UNN certificate he claimed he had or f u c k to hell.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by omoredia: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
I love as Peter Obi dey ignore am

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dpen11:

Abeg, you people should stop the nonsense.

The school has confirmed that Tinubu attended the institution.

Atiku, Obi and all of you should apologize to Tinubu for the stupid accusations.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by armadeo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Na all those people when dey answer this clown on X I blame. The guy dey use dem cash out. Steadily. E go collect pass Daniel regha this time.

E be like say I go turn social critic make I see small tin chop on x.
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
omoredia:
I love as Peter Obi dey ignore am

That’s what hypocrites do, ignore

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ballotti:
It is better not to ANY FAKE CERTIFICATE.
Besides, it is not a requirement.
Only secondary school is necessary.

You guys complained that Buhari was ruling with school cert. It is now about Obi with his GSE, you just remember that only school cert is necessary. See hypocrisy, see double standards!
How would I finish university education and still apply for number one job in the country with school cert? Does it even make sense to you? Dishonest people everywhere
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Steinmann: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
OMOKRI FARTHING WHISTLE, Not even worth a penny whistle.
You are being used to condemn the uncondemnable for a pittance.
Obi is a DIVINE GIFT to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
Oga Jagaban... Abeg find Reno something na.

You can't let the hustler labor for nothing...!

Man has even defended Tinubu far more than Remi, Seyi, and Iyaloja combined! grin

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by Chizaam2008: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Did he have to? undecided
Please, concentrate on the FAKE ONE YOUR M-I-T(Mandate-Indentity-Thief) PRESIDIOT submitted. cheesy
Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by israelmao(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Did Obi submit forged or bought certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.