Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign (639 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate / Razak Atunwa Skipped NYSC, Forged Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
For forging a WAEC certificate from a non existing government college lagos state of 1970 where as Government college lagos was established in 1974,
Tinubu should not wait for the court or the National assembly to resume impeachment proceedings, he should apologize to Nigerians and resign

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Cruise777: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by blabulu2000: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
I'm sure, all these Nonsense posts have been sighted by the Politics Moderator...he will not do anything to them....but the moment I fire my comments back. against AtikuLOSEr and OBItuary Peter and their asslickers crew....the politics moderator will quickly see it and delete it...

Keep enjoying your moderator position.while.it lasts...3

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by duro4chang(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Trash. Losers are wailing. They are not talking about their stolen manhood again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Roboto11: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash. Losers are wailing. They are not talking about their stolen manhood again.

"If we seek to be called Your Excellency, then the process through which we are elected should also be excellent or sufficiently credible to generate the required confidence and moral authority to govern and lead".
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by StOla: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:
For forging a WAEC certificate from a non existing government college lagos state of 1970 where as Government college lagos was established in 1974,
Tinubu should not wait for the court or the National assembly to resume impeachment proceedings, he should apologize to Nigerians and resign

Na the school dey give WAEC certificate or na WAEC dey give their own certificate?

Where is the forged certificate among all that was released?
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by KanwuliaExtra: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
RESIGN NOW!!!!

GBAJUE PRESIDIOT OF NIGERIA! cheesy
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
StOla:

Na the school dey give WAEC certificate or na WAEC dey give their own certificate?

Where is the forged certificate among all that was released?

It seems you just log on to Nairaland

Spend some time, read wide then come back to modify your comment

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by wakaman: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Make una go resign am na.

Una go wail taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
wakaman:
Make una go resign am na.

Una go wail taya.

You mean with a forged certificate, he shouldn't resign

Did you forge certificates
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by wakaman: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Patroitic ko.

Igbotic ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by wakaman: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You mean with a forged certificate, he shouldn't resign

Did you forge certificates

Go resign am na.

Yes i forged certificate say i be igbo and i dey obidient.

Come and beat me.

Abi make me sef resign.
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
wakaman:

Go resign am na.

Yes i forged certificate

Come and beat me.

Abi make me sef resign.

Fixed
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by wakaman: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Fixed

You see you are fraudster like your people.

You edited my post to suit your fancy.

You know what i wrote

But any way go resign tinubu like i said.
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by duro4chang(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

"If we seek to be called Your Excellency, then the process through which we are elected should also be excellent or sufficiently credible to generate the required confidence and moral authority to govern and lead".
You go shalaye taya. Can't you see that following obi cannot fetch you anything? He has nothing to offer you.

3 Likes

Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Judgementa1: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Biafrans ultimatum for tinubu to resign.
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Judgementa1:
Biafrans ultimatum for tinubu to resign.

Is Atiku a Biafran
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by lamentor78(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
blabulu2000:
I'm sure, all these Nonsense posts have been sighted by the Politics Moderator...he will not do anything to them....but the moment I fire my comments back. against AtikuLOSEr and OBItuary Peter and their asslickers crew....the politics moderator will quickly see it and delete it...

Keep enjoying your moderator position.while.it lasts...3

Nairaland matter will soon enter national assembly
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by press9jatv: 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
The clueless drug baron Tinubu will rather died on the throne than for him to resign. Tufiakwa. Karma will surely backfired
Re: Forged Certificate: A Patriotic Call For Tinubu To Resign by Ofunaofu: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2023
Tinubu should resign and submit himself to the nearest police station for questioning and prosecution

(1) (Reply)

An Analysis Of The Minority Judgement In Nasarawa Tribunal / The Sad And Failed Adventures Of Siddiq Ologbon. / There Will Never Be Another Election In Nigeria Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.