Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Hate My Useless Lawyer - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Hate My Useless Lawyer (422 Views)

Why I Hate My Language People. / Not Trolling I Hate My Big African Nose?> / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Useless Lawyer by foolwithmoneyon: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
I recently sought lawyer's advise on personal legal issues. They asked details so I provide them.
Today I checked email and reply was

Please be informed that our firm mostly handles companies' cases. Regarding your case, you may refer to ( my legal opponent)

Who the Bleep do they even think they are? Stupid lawyer must have shoved his academic certificate up his arse. Lawyers are as beings lower than pig excrements
Re: I Hate My Useless Lawyer by silvoclaira: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
foolwithmoneyon:
I recently sought lawyer's advise on personal legal issues. They asked details so I provide them.
Today I checked email and reply was

Please be informed that our firm mostly handles companies' cases. Regarding your case, you may refer to ( my legal opponent)

Who the Bleep do they even think they are? Stupid lawyer must have shoved his academic certificate up his arse. Lawyers are as beings lower than pig excrements

Lol
Re: I Hate My Useless Lawyer by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
Afterall you have not paid a dime. What do you expect Atiku and obi to say about their lawyers?
Re: I Hate My Useless Lawyer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
The lawyer isn't useless, there are some services that other law firms don't major in.

You're the one who failed to do your research.

(1) (Reply)

Champagne Beer With Green Tea / Tribal Mark Removal / Technology Builds On Lgs Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.