Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges (9822 Views)

US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty To 34 Felony Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by Vifx: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
What would the republicans use now to impeach Joe Biden
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by Felaincarnated: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Saving d energy to defend tinubu certificate after d scrutiny.
TemplarLandry:
cool
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by sukkot: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
demonic possession and the demons are hellbent on destroying him after his association with the black sea region. its like they said, the soul left him and demons from the Lord came and took over and troubled him. thats orion the hunter powered by a dying sirius. the white man is crumbling
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by yahoodetector: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2023
Meanwhile in Nigeria, one fat ijaw bearded pig was brandishing an AK-47 gun online and threatening a particular tribe with annihilation and the FG of Nigeria, DSS, NPF kept quiet.

Useless Corntree

2 Likes

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by Biola67: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Omo POTUS… e go far 👂🏼
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by oakenfold: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
DrTenn:
Incredible.

The US may be corrupt but high placed individuals are beholden to the rule of law. In Nigeria however...

Hunter is not highly placed anywhere. He is just a druggie hustler politician's son. His dad is highly placed.

Now, Bob Menendez and Trump being charged, that is the real deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by Joelchibuzor: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pls sir/ma am sick at home dying of hunger, I have no helper
If it's not my current condition I'll go and look for work pls I don't want too die of hunger am begging
Am staying at badagry someone should pls help me if you are close if it's a cup of rice

70 811 712 18
Palmpay
Joel chibuzor
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by badboyTee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
Now this is what we call LAW . If you are studying law jn Nigeria just know you are wasting your time
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by bemeruca: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
DrTenn:
Incredible.

The US may be corrupt but high placed individuals are beholden to the rule of law. In Nigeria however...

You haven't been following this I think.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by IjeBos(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
theamazonguru:
This is a place where things are done right.
This can never happen in Nigeria.

Your're right. But in a different way.
A holdover form Trum's admin is charging a President's Son for something that is rarely if ever charged.
A law that if applied to everyone, would mean that anyone who smokes Weed and owns a gun would be prosecuted and indicted.
He was charged for checking no on the form below.

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by theamazonguru(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

A holdover form Trum's admin is charging a President's Son for something that is rarely if ever charged.
A law that if applied to everyone, would mean that anyone who smokes Weed and owns a gun would be prosecuted and indicted.

Oh I see.
Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
DrTenn:
Incredible.

Let me be frank with you. In 'saner climes' Nnamdi Kanu would have been sentenced to death long ago.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by EngGandalf: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
DrTenn:
Incredible.

No Dey cap. Get money and power and you can beat the law. Law na for poor people. LAW was made by man. Don't forget that
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by linearity: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Oil dey your head!

He would not be found guilty and if he does, the current rule at the Supreme Court would set him free.

He was not caught with guns and drugs which would have justified this charge, rather they went to went to a form he filled long time ago.

He did not even possess the gun for long and he has dispossessed the gun long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by BornAgainCoww: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Shut up faggott boy. Get off NL for one second and go save your hopeless mother from that lunatic who is probably raining heavy blows on her head right now. What kind of useless and completely dependent woman stays with a beast like that (Obi?) for so many years?
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by IjeBos(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
linearity:

Oil dey your head!

He would not be found guilty and if he does, the current rule at the Supreme Court would set him free.

He was not caught with guns and drugs which would have justified this charge, rather they went to went to a form he filled long time ago.

He did not even possess the gun for long and he has dispossessed the gun long time ago.

Exactly! The son of the President being overcharged. Could never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by IjeBos(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

Shut up faggott boy. Get off NL for one second and go save your hopeless mother from that lunatic who is probably raining heavy blows on her head right now. What kind of useless and completely dependent woman stays with a beast like that (Obi?) for so many years?

Slyfoxx/TimesUp/BornAgainCow and your other 100 personalities, I see your off your meds again and following me from thread to thread. Go rest.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by BornAgainCoww: 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Slyfoxx/TimesUp/BornAgainCow and your other 100 personalities, I see your off your meds again and following me from thread to thread. Go rest.

I will rest after you rest and stop obsessing over me you jobless fvck.

What it is about me that keeps bringing out the b!tch in you, I will never know.

Get off my d!ck mate. I’m not the cause of whatever problems you are facing in this life.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by IjeBos(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

I will rest after you rest and stop obsessing over me you jobless fvck.

What it is about me that keeps bringing out the b!tch in you, I will never know.

Get off my d!ck mate. I’m not the cause of whatever problems you are facing in this life.

You seem quite triggered and somewhat incoherent. Might want to double up on ur meds.
Don't want your Timesup personality coming out and threatening to bomb Nigerian Schools Again.
Take your meds slyfoxx.
Re: Biden’s Son, Hunter Pleads Not Guilty To Gun Charges by linearity: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2023
IjeBos:

Exactly! The son of the President being overcharged. Could never happen in Nigeria.

Clarence Thomas’ landmark Second Amendment ruling at the US Supreme Court will help Hunter get rid of this bogus gun charge...This is just Republicans grasping at straws..

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/27/politics/hunter-biden-clarence-thomas-gun-charges-second-amendment/index.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairobi(Kenya), Africa’s New Hq For Multinational Firms / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black / US Announces A $250 Million Security Aid Package For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.