Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos (32222 Views)

Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap ABSU Students, Other Passengers. Driver Shot Dead / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos by Adgraced: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
A true event. My folks live in that area. I learnt the vehicle crushed the pregnant woman and her 2 little kids to death right inside the Keke. A very sad avoidable tragedy. Police officers manning those areas around Ago-palace/Balogun way are really evil with no concern for human lives. Lagos state police department should really look into police brutality happening in that area!!
Re: Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos by Pharaohny: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
MrCliff:

Funny... Police are bad Police are bad. These set of individuals were picked among us to join the Force. So they aren't different from us. U and I in black would do more grin
So what if the driver had followed them to the station?. I lives were lost agreed, why is it the Police that should let go? Not like the driver is just being chased, a police officer is in the bus, and u want to change direction? Helloooooooo ? U expect the officer inside the bus to watch and smile like zombie and do nothing abi?
Sentiment seems to be clouding our sense of judgement in this country presently.
Pls Tinubu should scrap Police grin and every other paramilitary Agencies grin and leave us with the Military alone grin,, so that this OP would be happy..

yes let him scrap police and leave us with military or betters still hand a gun to everyone grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / 24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.