Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Accident In Ago Palace Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accident In Ago Palace Today (401 Views)

Idongesit Williams Ntia, Prisons Officer Brutalises A Man Over Accident In Uyo / Many Injured As Touts Shoot Knockouts Directly At Each Other In Ago Iwoye / Pregnant Woman Dies In Accident In Aba During Chase By Revenue Officers (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident In Ago Palace Today by intrepidjay1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Are you aware of the tragedy that happened in Ago Palaceway today?

Again, the Nigeria Police Force and Road Safety.

They chased a man from Cele Express, dragging control of his vehicle with him, until they entered Ago.

He tried entering Bayo Oyewale street. That's when and where it happened. Both driver and chasers lost control of the speeding, swerving vehicle.

Drove smack into people right there at the bus stop.

Mother and two kids. A pregnant lady. A Keke driver.

All dead in a flash. You need to see the havoc. You need to see how these murderers, reinforced by the nearby police station, began shooting sporadically.

For once, I wished Ago wasn't so sleepy and peaceful. I wished this was a more volatile and reactive area.

Just like that. 6 humans gone.

A neighbour to the deceased lady and kids said, 'How will I call this man at work and tell him his family has been wiped out?'

May their souls rest in peace. 💔
Re: Accident In Ago Palace Today by Hungerbadoo: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
Are you serious?

(1) (Reply)

Police Declares Killaboigram Wanted For Murder Of Girlfriend, Austa / Paris-bound 'businessman' Excretes 93 Wraps Of Heroin At Abuja Airport / 11 Residents, Hotel Receptionist Kidnapped In Abuja Estate Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.