Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa (17223 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Honoured to be named among the 100 Most Influential Powers Behind the State by @statecraftinc statecraftinc.com/100-powers-beh…

@DavidHundeyin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Congrats

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by TemplarLandry: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Those who drafted him to that list must have Influenza.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by yoniehuin(f): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nobody knows him apart from social media people

People in real life are more interested in providing food on the table for themselves and their family.

There are millions of Nigerians who dont care about Nigeria politics and its drama or social media and its drama, they are busy trying to get what is important to them which is family, food, business and connections in the real world

42 Likes 15 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

People in real life are more interested in providing food on the table for themselves and children

You think he's Tinubu that lost shamefully in Lagos to Peter Obi because nobody loves and care about him in Lagos except his useless and foolish agberos?

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Validated: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For the certificate forgery, I diss you "aji boole olèe" by Lagbaja

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by yoniehuin(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You think he's Tinubu that lost shamefully in Lagos to Peter Obi because nobody loves and care about him in Lagos except his useless and foolish agberos?

Nobody cares about David Hundeyin in the real world in lagos

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online on twitter, outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Omoawoke: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
People whey go cash out on obidients head plenty

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SultanOfPuna: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

People in real life are more interested in providing food on the table for themselves and their family.

There are millions of Nigerians who dont care about Nigeria politics and its drama or social media and its drama, they are busy trying to get what is important to them which is family, food, business and connections in the real world

So let me get this straight
Nigerians don't care about politics
They only care about food,money connection?

Politics and policies are what make or break an economy
You must be the most stupidest Nigerian I have ever meet. And I've meet thousands

That is like saying I don't care who cooks my food. I will eat whatever politicians cook for me.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Samakus(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
The boy that unmasked the drug man.

I dobale for you David

Na man you be

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
He should come to Nigeria and celebrate it. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MatrixReloaded: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
How do u look

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MadeMan01(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I'll take him over a living walking dead zombie who forged certificate and impersonated someone and rigged himself to presidency

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by OgaSeun: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Who sabi him papa outside twitter

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by adaperry25: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
The apc slayer

16 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

Nobody cares about David Hundeyin in the real world in lagos

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online, on twitter outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.
David hindeyin is the only known and most respected journalist in Nigeria right now

Remember how abike dabiri avoid his questions on radio interview because dude was gonna expose her yansh LoL

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
grin

You don't need to run Na, nigeria is your country.come back first cheesy

At least if you claim to be standing on the truth you must be bold enough to defend it with your full chest smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good
More influencial than the drug baron and all his useless supporters put together.
The slayer of the she-he mandate bandit and the nightmare of low IQ Agbadorians.
Well deserved. He must be protected from the headless mobs in Agbado Academy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by degreatstalion: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by emmykk(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Show Your pix to show that you are not the rat.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by EleventhWeirdo: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
1p0b awards πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Samakus:
The boy that unmasked the drug man.

I dobale for you David

Na man you be
he needs to take a tour to Abuja, I want to see something first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Racoon(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
David is one of the few forthright people I can celebrate in Nigeria today

17 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Tecnophone: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
he's progressing, Tinubu is disgressing.

18 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Faaavvv: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
How do you feel after typing this?
TemplarLandry:

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by BannedUser: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Congrats

He was honoured for dutifully serving Obidients and Igbos their daily nourishments grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by press9jatv: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
He’s the most investigative journalist in Africa. Finest honest journalist. God Almighty will continue to protect and guide you for the rest of your life in Jesus Christ Name

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Kaxmytex(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
If I google that Mastercraft make I bend...

Low budget PR

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Dittodat: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
🀑
Clowns 🀑
grin
Must be a joke.
Pandora pathological liar Obi should be named as the most influential person in the whole world.
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed imb@cile lunatics.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Mrbenny001: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
yoniehuin:

They don't care about Nigeria politics or who n who is there leader but they collect cup of rice with 2k on election day to vote corruption.. if they have good leaders ,they do mechanise farming, move around with no fear of killings and kidnapping, their children will be educated and they will have good life.
Also social media influence on both world and local politics is enormose ..it's a game changer it's a big leverage for Africans who has suffered so much from both political and social deception and wickedness for long

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Boko Haram Members: A Lie From The Pit Of Hell - FFK Attacks Gov Zulum / Reactions As 92,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.