Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison (39941 Views)

Back From Ethiopian Prison, Ex-Convict Arrested With Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Odemu Efe, Nigerian, Died Of AIDS In Ethiopian Prison – Diaspora Commission / Nigerian Man Dies In Ethiopian Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by MrAbufayed: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Benwallt:

I am superior. Na ape die, make Dem roast am n peppered it for hungry dogs there to eat.
How crazy...
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Just knowing this.

Thanks again

The only time Airlines are exempt from paying a fine is when it involves a drug mule who concealed the drugs within their body cavities.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-08-30-mn-25227-story.html

Other than risk high fines, airlines and countries of drug smuggling origins could risk having their flight routes cancelled.

This is why Nigeria did not have an established direct route to the US for years over persistent drug traffickers being caught and growing terrorism threats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
ylordy:
Nigeria and their Holy than thou attitude, saw someone asking why is he in the prison the first instance, one even said any who committed crime needs to die.

The thing is Nigeria system doesn't favour ordinary Nigerian, the system is designed in a way that you must involve in something bad before you accumulate wealth, which is very bad, in Nigeria you can't be rich from or as a salary earner.

And where and how did you come to this conclusion ?

If criminality is the only way out for you guys , it isn't for other Nigerian nationals.

Better erase this criminal bent mentality from your reasoning.
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
A Nigerian inmate at the Kaliti prison, a maximum-security prison in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, UCHENNA NWANNENEME.
Na dem dem, not surprised. Let's just be watching the way they are disgracing their region thinking otherwise. Their leaders in .... land will still blame northerners, Yoruba and Ijaw people for causing it as usual. This is what they do to acquire properties claiming they have the best business technics. God will continue to expose them. Ezekwezili & co this is food for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Ofemmanu1: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why is he in Prison in the First Place🤨🤨

He did drugs.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by bobrikky001(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starzo:

A 35yr old being as stupid as you are does not deserve to live .Talkless of a 42yr old

Never mind me living to 42 ,if by the time I get to 32 I still reason stupidly like you do then, I'd gladly end my own life.... chances of that happening is zero cuz even as at ten years ago, I was already wiser than you fool at 42... infact,at no point or age in my life was I as stupid as you currently are

The energy you're using to rain insignificant curses with zero impact,channel that energy to having a serious self introspection and making the necessary adjustments needed in your life so you can stop making a fool of your family name at 42

Guy take it easy
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Lol he wants me to die a miserable death because I am against my hard earned money spent on drug dealers, but you are insulting me for voting a man you claim to be a drug dealer ( without evidence) I thought you would be happy that a drug dealer is president?
He said we want to abandon dem in Ethiopia, do you know what the word abandon means?
I am actually saying they should be killed and dropped in shine shallow graves so vultures can easily dig them out.....

PS: I actually won't die a miserable death simply because of my stand against drug dealing.
You can't kill me like you killed your own daughter Dora Akunyili for her stand against fake drugs
Very succinctly put!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Starzo:

Jesus Christ!....

Are you actually this stupid everyday of your life or it happens only on Wednesdays?

Guy kill yourself already.....a fool at 42 is a problem not only to himself and those around him, but also to humanity in general
This dumb ass is still here venting his frustrations on me grin he has also managed to derail the topic and made it all about me grin grin grin i am not complaining i am enjoying the attention. You will have nightmares about me tonight in your sleep or maybe if taking out your frustration on me would help you sleep better at night i am glad i have helped.

I am not sure what your anger is about or which side you are on, Are you angry at the Ethiopean police who are murdering Naigerians? Are you angry at your drug dealing Naigerians who are trafficking drugs to Ethiopea for ending up in Ethiopean prisons or are you angry at me for stating that Naigerian prisons woulda being even worst?

Naigerian police murder Naigerian prsoners daily anyway, so what exactly is your beef with me?. grin

Oh! Shit! I forgot, or is it that i claimed to be 42 years old? Which one is it? grin grin.

This morron thinks i give a shit! about humanity. I tell you what i think about humanity, i applaud the Ethiopean police for helping to get rid of criminals and reduce the populations of Naigerian criminals. Now, that is humanity. grin grin

Tell me, what is your opinion on the topic? Forget about me for a minute, just make your opinion on the murder of Naigerians in Ethiopea. Here is your chance..

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This dumb ass is still here venting his frustrations on me grin he has also managed to drail the topic and made it all about me grin grin grin i am not complaining i am enjoying the attention. You will have nightmares about me tonight in your sleep or maybe if taking out your frustration on me would help you sleep better at night i am glad i have helped.

I am not sure what your anger is about or which side you are on, Are you angry at the Ethiopean police who are murdering Naigerians? Are you angry at your drug dealing Naigerians who are trafficking drugs to Ethiopea for ending up in Ethiopean prisons or are you angry at me for stating that Naigerian prisons woulda being even worst?

Naigerian police murder Naigerian prsoners daily anyway, so what exactly is your beef with me?. grin

Oh! Shit! I forgot, or is it that i claimed to be 42 years old? Which one is it? grin grin.

This morron thinks i give a shit! about humanity. I tell you what i think about humanity, i applaud the Ethiopean police for helping to get rid of criminals and reduce the populations of Naigerian criminals. Now, that is humanity. grin grin

He is frustrated

He thought he could get sympathy from us.

Gone are those days.

No sympathy for these gaslighting criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by HeroicMeastro: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Nigeria failure to have an airline.

when we get airline, where they holding Nigerians in Ethiopia?

Abike, betetr go and transfer all 300 to Nigeria before they all die in Ethiopia.

It is time to bring them back home.

Make all the inmates overseas die.
Na smuggling of hard drugs took them there.
And the are from a particular region of the country.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He is frustrated

He thought he could get sympathy from us.

Gone are those days.

No sympathy for these gaslighting criminals.
grin grin grin grin very frustrated guy he is.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin grin very frustrated guy he is.

One was even here posting trash that the Nigerian system only encourages illicit activities as there is no hope in going and staying straight.

Their mentality is totally warped towards criminality and whatever materialism they get from it.

They have no single value system left among themselves.

Pathetic and sad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Airpeace will become bankrupt in no time and you know why ?

Because any flight that has a drug mule on board must pay a hefty fine to the destination country's customs .

Even Air Ethiopia has to pay fine to the Ethiopian government for every 0koro drug mule caught using their airlines on arrival at Addis-abba.

You are a corrupting cancer that must be rooted out and burnt with fire for this useless post.

True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Diligent1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

just because this is a public forum, dont mean people should just start posting crap.

i personally dont care about your bigotry or hate.

if your hate is that serious, by now you suppose say other tribe get out, we want a country with only our tribe.

u have not done that rather you are the one shouting and calling people that want a country separate from you all manner of name, sending fighter jets to bomb them and doing python dance.

if you dont know, u are the parasite that need a host.

The people that want to fall out of Nigeria should leave other regions and go to their region then we will take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Diligent1:

The people that want to fall out of Nigeria should leave other regions and go to their region then we will take them serious.

They think in that their Biafra they can have free hand to smuggle drugs and engage in all nefarious activities.

Little do they know that their airlines will be banned from entering every airspace in the world and there will be no direct routing to and fro their Biafra.

Getting visas will also be near impossible as the only reason they are able to get visas is because of Nigeria's longstanding international diplomatic relationship.

It will take them at least 20ys to reach half of what privelages they enjoy now under the green passport and that is if they act against their criminal exports.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Calitoscassius(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

One was even here posting trash that the Nigerian system only encourages illicit activities as there is no hope in going and staying straight.

Their mentality is totally warped towards criminality and whatever materialism they get from it.

They have no single value system left among themselves.

Pathetic and sad people.
Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by KingOKON: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Don't worry when next you travel you will enter a foreign prison and die there. grin

Ewu Biafrans, oyibos come to my village to pay me homage you think I am a refugee in Nigeria like you
Travel out for what? No wonder ordinary Togolese de use una do nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Agugbadin: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

Abike, betetr go and transfer all 300 to Nigeria before they all die in Ethiopia.

So if Nigeria has airline,this Nigerians can carry drugs without being caught ? Why running away from the truth, they are in jail for trafficking hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theunbothered: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
KingOKON:

Ewu Biafrans, oyibos come to my village to pay me homage you think I am a refugee in Nigeria like you
Travel out for what? No wonder ordinary Togolese de use una do nonsense

Miscreant from an unknown village pretending to be a king on nairaland.

Better sit down and flush your brain so you stop hallucinating. grin
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Agugbadin: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Igbo Amaka . They are all Igbos. Anambra Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Agugbadin: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
anyone who engage in crime should b left to die like a fowl

They will tarnish Nigeria reputation abroad n still b d ones to call Nigeria a failed country

You made a valid point, I agree with you absolutely.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Lol he wants me to die a miserable death because I am against my hard earned money spent on drug dealers, but you are insulting me for voting a man you claim to be a drug dealer ( without evidence) I thought you would be happy that a drug dealer is president?
He said we want to abandon dem in Ethiopia, do you know what the word abandon means?
I am actually saying they should be killed and dropped in shine shallow graves so vultures can easily dig them out.....

PS: I actually won't die a miserable death simply because of my stand against drug dealing.
You can't kill me like you killed your own daughter Dora Akunyili for her stand against fake drugs
They also killed Dora Akunyili Husband

3 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Why is Nigeria as a country wasting money to open Nigerian missions abroad if our ambassadors are all unable to protect and defend our citizens who live abroad?

If all these stories we are hearing about this country called Ethiopia are true, then guys should strive to avoid traveling to Ethiopia or making connections through their airports to reach their final destinations.

Enough of this inhumane treatment of our citizens.
True that.

The Nigerian Missions abroad have to step in... You made some valid points here. It is necessary so that those criminals who are majorly working for the same notorious hard drugs syndicates from the same ethnic region and state [majorly of Anambra origin, based on the bi-annual reports on Nigerian prisoners locked up in all foreign prisons by the National Intelligence Agency or NIA that I have read in the past], do not tar other innocent Nigerians of other ethnic origins with their criminal dependency on drug trafficking and money laundering lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by KingOKON: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Miscreant from an unknown village pretending to be a king on nairaland.

Better sit down and flush your brain so you stop hallucinating. grin

Travel out mumu, are you stock in the desert or hiding inside the engine of a ship writing this?
Don't worry Las las we will see you locked up in a prison outside of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Theunbothered: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
KingOKON:

Travel out mumu, are you stock in the desert or hiding inside the engine of a ship writing this?
Don't worry Las las we will see you locked up in a prison outside of Nigeria

Chicken stock.

See the illiterate village king telling me to travel out. My passport has been constantly stamped since I was a baby. Do you even have a passport?
Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by KingOKON: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theunbothered:

Chicken stock.

See the illiterate village king telling me to travel out. My passport has been constantly stamped since I was a baby. Do you even have a passport?

Hehehe tell that to your fellow retards that wants to kill themselves traveling outside

Tell us which foreign cell you are reporting from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Swiftgrp:

True that.

The Nigerian Missions abroad have to step in... You made some valid points here. It is necessary so that those criminals who are majorly working for the same notorious hard drugs syndicates from the same ethnic region and state [majorly of Anambra origin, based on the bi-annual reports on Nigerian prisoners locked up in all foreign prisons by the National Intelligence Agency or NIA that I have read in the past], do not tar other innocent Nigerians of other ethnic origins with their criminal dependency on drug trafficking and money laundering lifestyle.

There is an elaborate and well organised syndicate operating from Anambra that recruits drug mules to convey their drugs for them.

The drug mules are under false sense of confidence after being sent to a voodoo priest who will perform some useless ceremony to protect the mules from being detected and arrested.

Of course none of that rubbish works. Rather the voodoo ceremony is meant to boost the confidence of the mules and thereby calm their nerves as they make their way through various airport security.

The syndicate do not care if a mule is arrested . They recruit at minimum 5 mules every time they want to send a consignment and if one or two gets through, they still make enough profit even where the rest are arrested and the drugs consfiscated.

These drug syndicates have since gone global in recruiting drug mules. There was this sad case of an Australian woman who was being duped by some 419 Ibo guys and after they had drained her of all her money and put her in debt for the rest of her life , they then lured her into carrying drugs from Australia to Indonesia without her knowing. She was arrested at the airport and was sentenced to death and executed.

I have no single pity for these people as they are part of a very evil crime syndicate .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by VEHINTOLAR: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Oga , dem know.

The world is now knowing who the criminals coming out of Nigeria are.

In India, they know it's Ibo

Same thing for Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Singapore , Vietnam, Brazil, South Africa, Kenya and Thailand.

If in doubt; watch how this Thai Police officer specifically calls out Ibos as the curse of Africa and Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

Ibo had finally gone worldwide.

It's really unfortunate that some of us find ourselves in the same space with Igbo people ! Those guys are nothing but criminals who will never change ! Without mincing any word,it is a genetic issue with the igbos when it comes to crimes.

The good thing now is that the whole world is begining to know them for who and what they are actually;bunch of criminals from a tiny region in Nigeria. God,please forgive me;I hate those mofos like hell ! A gentleman from Namibia,who happened to be a neighbor then at Greenville,Dallas,introduced one of these criminals to me some years back in Dallas as "your fellow Nigerian" ! After we exchanged pleasantries,I asked the "fellow Nigerian" where he came from in Nigeria and he said Anambra. I immediately called the Nambia dude aside and warned him never to bring that "fellow Nigerian" to my apartment again ! He was shocked but I carefully explained why to him; I don't roll with known criminals !

God bless that Thai police officer wherever he might be now. He thoroughly tonguelashed those idiots from the East and described them so succinctly - liars, stubborn, criminals,selfish, etc ! Just as the Thai Policeman said,Igbo can never change from their criminal ways. He said every criminal from Nigeria who had sat on the chair before him in the interogation room had always been Igbos !

I can only hope that non Nigerians among us ,in this forum, are taking notes of the activities of these Igbo people. It is important for you folks to begin to send intelligence reports to your various countries departments of Homeland security and Immigration services. Anyone from the South East Nigeria in your respective countries should be specially paid an attention to. They constitute a dangerous security threats in your country. You have been warned ! Don't even bother to jail them when you catch them,just kill them !

Thanks for sharing the video,bro.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by tdayoojo: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
legitnow1:

You want to bring them back to shit hole

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by Swiftgrp: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

There is an elaborate and well organised syndicate operating from Anambra that recruits drug mules to convey their drugs for them.

The drug mules are under false sense of confidence after being sent to a voodoo priest who will perform some useless ceremony to protect the mules from being detected and arrested.

Of course none of that rubbish works. Rather the voodoo ceremony is meant to boost the confidence of the mules and thereby calm their nerves as they make their way through various airport security.

The syndicate do not care if a mule is arrested . They recruit at minimum 5 mules every time they want to send a consignment and if one or two gets through, they still make enough profit even where the rest are arrested and the drugs consfiscated.

These drug syndicates have since gone global in recruiting drug mules. There was this sad case of an Australian woman who was being duped by some 419 Ibo guys and after they had drained her of all her money and put her in debt for the rest of her life , they then lured her into carrying drugs from Australia to Indonesia without her knowing. She was arrested at the airport and was sentenced to death and executed.

I have no single pity for these people as they are part of a very evil crime syndicate .

Indeed.

There was a so-called Eze Ndibo of Australia who was arrested for
being a drug baron. The story is still on NL and online.

Annually, over 95% of those arrested for hard drugs with full body scanners or trained snifer dogs at MMIA in Lagos are Ibos from mainly Anambra based on NDLEA data of arrests. The rest percentage are male and female Yoruba and Edo drug traffickers sharing about less than 5% of arrests.

Enugu Airport has 100% of those arrested for hard drug trafficking
being Ibos majorly from Anambra, and some Enugu and Imo. Ebonyi indigenes rarely feature in these arrests by NDLEA.

NDLEA agents have even discovered and busted many methamphetamine laboratories being operated by these criminal hard drug baron elements among the Ibos from Anambra (Nnewi, Ozubulu, Obosi indigenes) in Lagos State (Ajao Estate, Sattelite Town, Iba New Site, Ibeju Lekki), Asaba, and Nnewi.

The waste products and fumes from methamphetamine production causes cancer and these idiots just dump the waste into the ground thereby contaminating the underground
water table sources of these residential areas in Lagos,
Asaba, Nnewi.

One of the criminal Nnewi drug barons and fraudulent millionaires claiming to be an Alaba trader and importer had underground
methamphetamine labs in his Lagos and Nnewi houses that were setup by a Colombian hard drug cartel he brought into Lagos State. Fortunately the NDLEA arrested all of them and charged them to court.
Stiffer laws such as hanging or electric chair electrocutions should be introduced to deter these creeps
from ruining the youths and increasing violent crimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Indeed.

There was a so-called Eze Ndibo of Australia who was arrested for
being a drug baron. The story is still on NL and online.

Annually, over 95% of those arrested for hard drugs with full body scanners or trained snifer dogs at MMIA in Lagos are Ibos from mainly Anambra based on NDLEA data of arrests. The rest percentage are male and female Yoruba and Edo drug traffickers sharing about less than 5% of arrests.

Enugu Airport has 100% of those arrested for hard drug trafficking
being Ibos majorly from Anambra, and some Enugu and Imo. Ebonyi indigenes rarely feature in these arrests by NDLEA.

NDLEA agents have even discovered and busted many methamphetamine laboratories being operated by these criminal hard drug baron elements among the Ibos from Anambra (Nnewi, Ozubulu, Obosi indigenes) in Lagos State (Ajao Estate, Sattelite Town, Iba New Site, Ibeju Lekki), Asaba, and Nnewi.

The waste products and fumes from methamphetamine production causes cancer and these idiots just dump the waste into the ground thereby contaminating the underground
water table sources of these residential areas in Lagos,
Asaba, Nnewi.

One of the criminal Nnewi drug barons and fraudulent millionaires claiming to be an Alaba trader and importer had underground
methamphetamine labs in his Lagos and Nnewi houses that were setup by a Colombian hard drug cartel he brought into Lagos State. Fortunately the NDLEA arrested all of them and charged them to court.
Stiffer laws such as hanging or electric chair electrocutions should be introduced to deter these creeps
from ruining the youths and increasing violent crimes.

Meth is one scary drug.

It's what is fueling the madness going on in the NW, NE and SE.

Meth was originally created by WW2 German scientists to battle fatigue in troops but it was quickly found out that it has neurological effects as it promotes a sense of invisibility and unusual courage while boosting sex drive .

BH elements see this drug as a major part of their insurgency .

The Mexican cartel headed by El Chapo was even linked to ISIS as they were the ones supplying ISIS in Syria and Iraq with meth .

In the SE, no one can deny that those IPOB guys are not operating under sober conditions .

There is really fire on the mountain if they allow these guys to continue their shady enterprise because we know they now see Nigeria as a major drug market in opiates and meth.

They should be classified as terrorists .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nwanneneme Dies In Ethiopian Prison by bizzibodi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ethiopia of all places...300nigerians inmates in Ethiopian prisons?how have d mighty fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joseph Nnamdi Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Teenage Girl Found Dead In A Primary School In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.