Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User (1189 Views)

DSS Storms Emir Of Kano’s Palace As Deposition Rumours Swirl / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Hafsat Ganduje Shuns EFCC Invitation Over Alleged Fraud Reported By Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by opamoses1: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
CSU Deposition, Continued:

On gender:
"Tinubu applied to the university as a male and a letter of admission was issued to a male".

On "We Believe" affirmation:
"Bola Tinubu is an unusual name in the US. He matched the Records in the file against the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student".

On Discrepancies in Diplomas:
"I have the Diploma that was made available to Mr. Enahoro-Ebah in our possession because Mr. Tinubu did not pick it up. I do not have the Diploma that was submitted to INEC in our possession because he had picked it up"
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2023
Share the twitter link

1 Like

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by Christistruth00: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
His admission letter said Dear Mr Tinubu
They don't say that to women do they?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by FreeStuffsNG: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
O pari. Asiwaju is letting Atiku te very well. He has allowed the lawyers turn him to ATM.
It's no brainer that there's only a copy of certificate issued to you at graduation. Any other one will be reproduced aftesh.

The Enahoro-Ebah guy here made same error
https://www.thecable.ng/lawyer-sues-tinubu-over-alleged-certificate-forgery-age-falsification/amp

Asiwaju Tinubu and CSU will sue Atiku las las.

5 Likes

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by opamoses1: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by opamoses1: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
raumdeuter:
Share the twitter link

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1709271407194984467?t=-_lPc5VInuG10k1PZbgzcw&s=19

You would have to go through his post history. I do not know where he is getting his info from, but I think he is sympathetic towards Atiku as he is criticizing CSU on his own posts.

It appears CSU is backing Tinubu till the very end.

1 Like

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by BannedUser: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Alright
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
opamoses1:

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1709271407194984467?t=-_lPc5VInuG10k1PZbgzcw&s=19

You would have to go through his post history. I do not know where he is getting his info from, but I think he is sympathetic towards Atiku as he is criticizing CSU on his own posts.

It appears CSU is backing Tinubu till the very end.

What will he have CSU say when they already said they gave him the replacement diploma in 1997, He graduated originally in 1979

What does he expect from CSU

3 Likes

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
opamoses1:
CSU Deposition, Continued:

On gender:
"Tinubu applied to the university as a male and a letter of admission was issued to a male".

On "We Believe" affirmation:
"Bola Tinubu is an unusual name in the US. He matched the Records in the file against the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student".

On Discrepancies in Diplomas:
"I have the Diploma that was made available to Mr. Enahoro-Ebah in our possession because Mr. Tinubu did not pick it up. I do not have the Diploma that was submitted to INEC in our possession because he had picked it up"

This are all your opinion .

Everything you've posted here has nothing to do with the CSU and deposition.

Stop spreading fake news you Tinubu supporter.

Stop the fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by Jservice(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
For real
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by opamoses1: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop the fake news
I am not the owner of the twitter account. I just shared his Twitter page. You can go on his twitter page to argue with him.
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by yemex04(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop the fake news

Why not give us the original news about the deposition?
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by BannedUser: 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Latest:

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1709298395033034985?t=z9TXR6orwfuPBV-i16D2CQ&s=19

Ongoing CSU Deposition:

"I recognize Southwest College as a feeder school for CSU.
Bola Tinubu graduated with Honours. It’s a GPA distinction. It is awarded to high performing students.
Accounting is a rigorous Major. He graduated with Honours.
Yes, certain students are more motivated than others.
The students who are more motivated go on to accomplish greater things in life. I’ve seen that".

"There were materials in Mr. Tinubu’s records that show that he was a male. I see the application to CSU. Mr. Tinubu identified himself as a male. His letter of admission identified him as a male. It says:
‘Dear Mr. Tinubu"

"RExx" I see the entry on APC’s website wherein President Bola Tinubu was said to have been born in Lagos on March 29, 1952.
I don’t have a copy of the Diploma that was submitted to INEC so I can’t comment on it. I am not aware of the fact that in the form that he submitted to INEC he claimed a different nationality or date of birth.
Yes, our records show that he was born on March 29th. One has ‘1954’ while the other shows ‘1952’
From time to time, people do make mistakes when making such entries".

-------------------------------
G.O's Note: This last Deposition report was redacted by BAT'S lawyers hence the "RExx".

G.O's Query:
How did CSU not spot the certificate of its feeder school which bore FEMALE?
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by Naija2023: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
ok
Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by StOla: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
Atiku go find disgrace reach America.

But he no dey fit show up for the same America.

1 Like

Re: Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
opamoses1:

I am not the owner of the twitter account. I just shared his Twitter page. You can go on his twitter page to argue with him.
Twitter page of a Tinubu ronu ass locker supporter ?

Oga give me authentic link from the CSU itself and not some link from Tinubu supporter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Abandons Police Inspector Who Fell From His Convoy To Die Miserably Witho / Which Is Your Best Political Office Aspirant's Poster / Electronic Voting Machines For 2007: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.