Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Revenge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Revenge (290 Views)

I Want To Revenge On My Wife / She Cheated On Him With His Best Friend And This Is What He Did For Revenge / Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge by Hahabus: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hi everyone! I need help please
Found out my boyfriend cheated on me and I don’t know how to confront him so I’m thinking of creating a fake post about a job opening ad and using his number and email as a contact. Thinking about opening a Grindr account so he gets countless guys interested in him but I don’t know. Is that too much? What else should I do?

P.s I don’t live with him. We live in different states and our relationship was very serious
Re: Revenge by CreedElliot: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Steer away from revenge energy.

Dostract yourself woth something beautiful that will increase your peace. Slow pace talking woth hin, give him distance rhat he can feel. Dont talk much or like you used to. He will come around himself after some days
Re: Revenge by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hahabus:
Hi everyone! I need help please
Found out my boyfriend cheated on me and I don’t know how to confront him so I’m thinking of creating a fake post about a job opening ad and using his number and email as a contact. Thinking about opening a Grindr account so he gets countless guys interested in him but I don’t know. Is that too much? What else should I do?

P.s I don’t live with him. We live in different states and our relationship was very serious
Spend that energy on yourself and healing from the relationship first abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Revenge by BItt: 4:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Spend that energy on yourself and healing from the relationship first abeg! undecided
it's easy to say but not that easy to heal from Betrayal of love and trust
Re: Revenge by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2023
BItt:
it's easy to say but not that easy to heal from Betrayal of love and trust
Nothing in life is easy particularly where it has to do with emotions. It almost all requires work on out part. If it were easy, we wouldn't need to talk much about them, would we? undecided
Re: Revenge by BItt: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nothing in life is easy particularly where it has to do with emotions. It almost all requires work on out part. If it were easy, we wouldn't need to talk much about them, would we? undecided

Why aren't you sleeping shocked
Re: Revenge by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Oct 04, 2023
BItt:
■ Why aren't you sleeping shocked
I don't have an early morning planned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Revenge by DyingFetus: 4:53am On Oct 04, 2023
E day hungry me to rape op

Re: Revenge by talented321: 5:16am On Oct 04, 2023
You said you found him cheating, you still said you don't know how to confront him that means their is no evidence..
Revenge will do you more harm than good...
Re: Revenge by BItt: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't have an early morning planned. undecided
OK dear, Its fine.
Have a great day ahead

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Guy Likes You And Doesn’t Just Want Sex? / ᴍʏ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ... / What Name You Can't Give Your Child No Matter What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.