Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) (712 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Kaizer Chiefs' Akpeyi Named Nigerian Goalkeeper Of The Year / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:04am On Oct 04, 2023
"Kaizer Chips"

In a bid to keep expanding their brand, Kaizer Chiefs have made a rather surprising and audacious venture away from the field of play.

The Soweto giants launched their own brand of potato chips on Monday afternoon at the Kaizer Chiefs village.

Chiefs left many open-mouthed with the unexpected move which is ironic, given that the club’s supporters have been called “chips” by their rivals for years.

The launch of the potato chips brand is part of Chiefs’ strategy to diversify its revenue streams and to connect with its fans in new and innovative ways.

The Kaizer Chiefs chips come in different flavours such as tomato, grilled steak, as well as salt and vinegar.

The club’s corporate communications manager Vina Maphosa described the move as ‘bold’.

“Kaizer Chiefs, South Africa’s premier football club, is proud to announce its bold venture into the culinary world with the debut of its first-ever snack range,” he said.

“This is part of the football world. You cannot watch TV without snacking; you cannot watch the match at the stadium without snacking, so this is what we are all about as Kaizer Chiefs. The chips come in different packages, and they will be selling all over the country at retail stores at a wonderful price.

1 Share

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by TMKsouth: 2:05am On Oct 04, 2023
First in Africa

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by henidord3: 2:40am On Oct 04, 2023
First black SA to have a startup congrats to him I see him floading in Nigeria with this particular product 🙃
Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by Mvnster: 3:53am On Oct 04, 2023
Rename club kaizer chefs then, we cook and ball.

1 Like

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by Chinjo2: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if South African is really an African country.

1 Like

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Sometimes I wonder if South African is really an African country.

It's Africa Lite 😎
Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2023
henidord3:

First black SA to have a startup congrats to him I see him floading in Nigeria with this particular product 🙃

SA soccer league is amongst the top 10 richest in the world and is black owned, lets start there.

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by tochez24(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Chinjo2 post=126184306]Sometimes I wonder if South African is really an African country.[/quote

They're Africans o my brother, but very decent Africans both in reasoning and in character.

Unlike Nigerians, light and darkness don't mix that's why they always chase Nigerians out of their country!!!

Most Nigerians are not human beings i tell you.... after buhari won in 2015 i realized that this place is no place for me and my generations unborn.

Even till now, some Nigerians are still supporting tinubu despite the hell he has unleashed on us.

Take it from me, Nigerians are NOT human beings⚠️

2 Likes

Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by henidord3: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
TMKsouth:

SA soccer league is amongst the top 10 richest in the world and is black owned, lets start there.

Keep deceiving urself 🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by TMKsouth: 1:31am On Oct 05, 2023
henidord3:
Keep deceiving urself 🤷🏾‍♂️

Semi-Fraud🇳🇬
Re: SA's Kaizer Chiefs Football Club Launches Own Brand of Potato Chips (PICS) by henidord3: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2023
TMKsouth:

Semi-Fraud🇳🇬
you done start again

(1) (Reply)

All Hail Arsenal! / Nigerian Players To Wear Designer Suits / Nigeria Will Bring Back The Ghana 2008 Thropy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.